The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Airzonk up for trade

Started by Scillianaire, 11/04/2015, 01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scillianaire

looking to trade Airzonk for Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu or other similar value hucard or CD game.

tbone3969

Sweet. 

Do you have the instructions?

Is the game fun?
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Scillianaire

I just have the game and the sleeve, which I believe is original. The game is fun but not my style at all. It is a very popular game so I am hoping someone really wants it.

LostFlunky

Quote from: tbone3969 on 11/04/2015, 01:56 PMSweet. 

Do you have the instructions?

Is the game fun?
:shock:

:-k

PCEngineHell

I didn't know Air Zonk was worth as much as Jackie Chan. I thought Jackie went for a bit more.

Phase

Quote from: Scillianaire on 11/04/2015, 02:01 PMI just have the game and the sleeve, which I believe is original. The game is fun but not my style at all. It is a very popular game so I am hoping someone really wants it.
If you give this game some more of your time and beat the game you will love it.
...I dare you.

Alt-Nintega

Air Zonk is better game. Don't trade it!

martinine

Air Zonk is the jam! Parallax on it is crazy!
Keith Courage is #1. Alpha Zone inhabitant for life. Thanks to this forum for rejuvenating and continuing my interest in all things Obey.

Scillianaire

Quote from: guest on 11/04/2015, 09:42 PMUse the konami code during ending credits to play Tomb Raider mode... Zonk sprite is replaced with nude Lara Croft. This was documented in Turbo Edge #4, which had extremely limited distribution. Apparently the TTI crew got pretty lax with self control/censorship toward the end. This is, after all, the era of the Johnny Turbo ad campaign.

I find it easiest to input the code successfully with a Turbo Stick, but it can be done with any controller.
This game came out in 1992. What are you talking about?

grolt

Quote from: Scillianaire on 11/05/2015, 12:27 AM
Quote from: guest on 11/04/2015, 09:42 PMUse the konami code during ending credits to play Tomb Raider mode... Zonk sprite is replaced with nude Lara Croft. This was documented in Turbo Edge #4, which had extremely limited distribution. Apparently the TTI crew got pretty lax with self control/censorship toward the end. This is, after all, the era of the Johnny Turbo ad campaign.

I find it easiest to input the code successfully with a Turbo Stick, but it can be done with any controller.
Welcome to the boards.
I'm a notorious strange man.

bozo55

Would a CIC Devil's Crush or CIC Ninja Spirit be an even trade for a loose Air Zonk?  I adore Air Zonk, other than Last Alert I'd say it's my favorite Turbo game.

bob

Scillianaire

Quote from: bozo55 on 11/05/2015, 06:36 PMWould a CIC Devil's Crush or CIC Ninja Spirit be an even trade for a loose Air Zonk?  I adore Air Zonk, other than Last Alert I'd say it's my favorite Turbo game.
Kinda looking for closer to same value loose!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: grolt on 11/05/2015, 01:43 AM
Quote from: Scillianaire on 11/05/2015, 12:27 AM
Quote from: Nulltard on 11/04/2015, 09:42 PMUse the konami code during ending credits to play Tomb Raider mode... Zonk sprite is replaced with nude Lara Croft. This was documented in Turbo Edge #4, which had extremely limited distribution. Apparently the TTI crew got pretty lax with self control/censorship toward the end. This is, after all, the era of the Johnny Turbo ad campaign.

Welcome to DoxPhile.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Bernie

I will trade ya some booties for it.  :)

Jason_dicarlo85

Quote from: Bernie on 11/06/2015, 06:27 PMI will trade ya some booties for it.  :)
That deal is probably gonna be your best one....

PCEngineHell

I have some US titles I could probably trade, but with this game I am less inclined to do so, due to the censorship involved on our release compared to the PCE one.

GohanX

The professor needs his poop.

StarDust4Ever

Do you have some kind of evidence to back this up? Sorry but that sounds like urban legend school yard type rumors. :^o

A quick search on Google / Youtube did not find anything...
~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

LostFlunky

Quote from: StarDust4Ever on 11/10/2015, 12:37 PM

Do you have some kind of evidence to back this up? Sorry but that sounds like urban legend school yard type rumors. :^o

A quick search on Google / Youtube did not find anything...
Keep lurking!  (you are not ready yet..)

StarDust4Ever

~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

nopepper

Quote from: StarDust4Ever on 11/11/2015, 03:16 AM
Quote from: Lost Monkey on 11/10/2015, 08:21 PMKeep lurking!  (you are not ready yet..)
LOL! :P
I just tried it and it works great.

Rumor has it Toby Gard from Core was a Turbo fan growing up, so he penned a letter to Hudson Soft thanking them for creating Bonk, and in that letter, he drew his dream female, who looked eerily similar to Lara Croft (he was comparing playing turbo games to wet dreams). Obviously, Red decided to have fun with this letter by including her as a hidden character.