10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

What is your favourite soft drink?

Started by Otaking, 11/10/2015, 12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

IMG

Started long drive down to South Carolina this afternoon.

Must have all forms of coffee: paper cup, styrofoam cup, aluminum can, glass bottle.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TheClash603

Quote from: esteban on 04/07/2017, 11:14 PMIMG

Must have all forms of coffee: paper cup, styrofoam cup, aluminum can, glass bottle.
No way does this count as soft drink.

...but since you started it, 99% of the time I drink my coffee black.  The other 1% of the time I drink this flavored shit which is awesome.

http://www.target.com/p/califia-farms-black-mocha-cold-brew-all-black-coffee-10-5-oz/-/A-51274231#sn-51274231

crazydean

Quote from: esteban on 04/07/2017, 11:14 PMIMG

So wacha gonna be doing in SC?

esteban

Quote from: crazydean on 04/08/2017, 12:15 AMSo wacha gonna be doing in SC?
Visiting family :)

Plus, I love historical hikes and my aunt is a "docent" (a guide) and it's my favorite way to learn about all the local history.

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/08/2017, 12:04 AMNo way does this count as soft drink.

...but since you started it, 99% of the time I drink my coffee black.  The other 1% of the time I drink this flavored shit which is awesome.
But it is in a can!

:)

Now I have a sudden, insatiable craving for a sweet coffee beverage. THANKS A LOT.