For Sale: Turbo Express with 3 games.

Started by saturndual32, 11/11/2015, 10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturndual32

Selling a Turbo Express, in good condition. Just replaced the sound caps, and i noticed that it has one dead pixel, although its hard to tell when playing.

Also included are 3 games, Bonks Revenge, TV Football and Tricky Kick. Turbo chips only, no box or manuals.

I live in Mexico, but willing to ship worldwide.

Looking for 180 dollars for it.

IMG

IMG

IMG

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Marto_Jo-ing

saturndual32

Sorry Black Tiger, but Doctor Evil here is the winner  :mrgreen:. We got a deal Doc, PM me for more info :D.

saturndual32

elderbroom

That has to be the shiniest TE i've ever seen. Did you lube the damn thing up ?
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

LostFlunky

Quote from: elderbroom on 12/20/2015, 11:06 PMThat has to be the shiniest TE i've ever seen. Did you lube the damn thing up ?
I think it is the rare, glossy version - since there was a glossy Duo, why not?

Vimtoman

CGQuarterly

Quote from: elderbroom on 12/20/2015, 11:06 PMThat has to be the shiniest TE i've ever seen. Did you lube the damn thing up ?
Maybe he Armor-All'ed it.

ToyMachine78

No he played it after charging his JO crystal. Transfer lube

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: guest on 11/12/2015, 12:12 AM$50.
just the battery cover costs $50. The strap costs like $20.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 12/22/2015, 06:58 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 11/12/2015, 12:12 AM$50.
You're being a tool again.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=18613.0

Do you actually pay these imaginary prices you always come up with?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

saturndual32

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 12/22/2015, 02:20 PM
Maybe he Armor-All'ed it.
LOL. You got me, hehe.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: guest on 12/22/2015, 07:47 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 12/22/2015, 06:58 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/12/2015, 12:12 AM$50.
You're being a tool again.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=18613.0

Do you actually pay these imaginary prices you always come up with?
ok based on that link with shipping it's $30....lol you wanted the whole express for 50

btw the shiny is just a photo...its a flash and a crappy pic.

Dicer

Goes with the ultra reare glossy-duo