Turbo Everdrive cover group buy 2.0

Started by jelloslug, 11/16/2015, 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelloslug

Time to make another batch of everdrive covers! The last group buy went well so I'm going to do it again. They covers fit both the 1.0 version and the 2.0 version both without the USB port. If you have want to use it on a SuperGrafx I have a special version that clears the card lock so you will need to specify it. I can also make blank ones with no wording on the face. The colors available are: black, white, and DUO gray. The price is $16.50 shipped in the US and $18 shipped to Canada. It will take about 3 weeks to make them once the group buy is closed and I would like to get at least 10 orders before I start making them.

IMG

IMG

IMG

Jason_dicarlo85

These do not fit the 2.4 correct??

jelloslug

Quote from: Jason_dicarlo85 on 11/18/2015, 09:40 AMThese do not fit the 2.4 correct??
There is no reason that I know of that makes them not work on the 2.4 version.

elmer

Do you have any interest in doing a cover that will fit a TED v2 with USB connector?

ginoscope

How do these attach to the board?  Are they glued down or screws?

jelloslug

Quote from: elmer on 11/18/2015, 11:43 AMDo you have any interest in doing a cover that will fit a TED v2 with USB connector?
It would be very easy to do.  I would just need accurate measurements of the size and location of the USB connector.

jelloslug

Quote from: ginoscope on 11/18/2015, 11:53 AMHow do these attach to the board?  Are they glued down or screws?
They snap on.

ginoscope

Quote from: jelloslug on 11/18/2015, 03:21 PM
Quote from: ginoscope on 11/18/2015, 11:53 AMHow do these attach to the board?  Are they glued down or screws?
They snap on.
LOL talk about overthinking something.  Thanks for the reply and I would be interested in getting one.

Miracle_Warrior

Hey Jello, I'd be on board to order one of these.  If I grab the supergrafx one, would the design stop me from using it on a duo as well? 

elmer

Quote from: jelloslug on 11/18/2015, 03:20 PM
Quote from: elmer on 11/18/2015, 11:43 AMDo you have any interest in doing a cover that will fit a TED v2 with USB connector?
It would be very easy to do.  I would just need accurate measurements of the size and location of the USB connector.
Thanks, I'll take some photos and measurements.  :)

jelloslug

Quote from: Miracle_Warrior on 11/19/2015, 12:52 PMHey Jello, I'd be on board to order one of these.  If I grab the supergrafx one, would the design stop me from using it on a duo as well? 
Nope, it will fit any other system except maybe the Laseractive PAC.

Gredler

Quote from: elmer on 11/19/2015, 01:18 PM
Quote from: jelloslug on 11/18/2015, 03:20 PM
Thanks, I'll take some photos and measurements.  :)
Thanks Elmer, I am interested in a USB equipped variant as well, so if I can help in anyway please don't hesitate to let me know :)

Midian

If these will fit a 1.2 version then I'm in. I just need information to where to send the PayPal payment.

Koop

If this fits 2.4 I am totally game for a white one to match my PCE.

HuMan

Is this group buy still open? I'd like to order a white cover, thanks.

jelloslug

I am printing the covers right now. There should be more that enough to go around.

retrogmr

rcantor77

If there are any spare of these then I woudl like one for mine.

A Super Grafx enabled one would be good but i'm not fussed if not...
PC-Engine.co.uk - definitive hardware listing for all PC Engine and Turbo Grafx systems.

Kcsims

I would like a white one if you have any available.

jelloslug

I have sent everyone here a PM.  There are a few more left out of this batch so if you are still interested let me know.

HuMan

jelloslug

The Supergrafx style ones are sold out for this run but I still have a few standard ones left.  Send me a PM if you are interested.

ginoscope

Just got my everdrive cover in and I'm very impressed.  Only issue I had was I dropped the reset button before I installed it.

User error but once I figured that out it worked like a charm.

NightWolve

jelloslug

Quote from: ginoscope on 01/02/2016, 07:12 PMJust got my everdrive cover in and I'm very impressed.  Only issue I had was I dropped the reset button before I installed it.

User error but once I figured that out it worked like a charm.
That happens.  I try and fit them tight enough in the case so they don't fall out but sometime it just happens.  Next printing run I'm going to make an extra run of buttons, currently I have more cases than buttons...

HuMan

Got my PCE Everdrive cover, very happy with it, thanks!

IMG

Jason_dicarlo85

I got my cover last week any couldn't be happier thanks jelloslug

Landis1255

Howdie!  I know I may be late to the party but if there are any left, I'd love one.  I realize color options may be limited but please advise how I get in on this.  I love the Everdrive 2.4 I have, though I haven't had time to use it much, but I always fear touching the thing :)

Matt

bazset

Hey id love one of these. Are you still making them?  PM me plz

schmeck626

I would love to get a cover for my V 1.0 Turbo Everdrive. Please PM me if they are still available. Thanks!

pushky

I would also like one for version 1.1 Willy you ship to europeu?

drdoom567

- still accepting orders?
- shipping to EU (cost)?
- material / production process?

please PM. thanks

drdoom567

obviously not. mods, please close this.

Keith Courage

Just wait for Black Friday at the end of November. Krikzz website usually has a big sale every year. http://krikzz.com/store/home/35-turbo-everdrive-v24.html

CrackTiger

Quote from: drdoom567 on 08/27/2017, 04:15 AMobviously not. mods, please close this.
This is not an order placement thread. It is a group buy thread.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"

esteban

Quote from: drdoom567 on 01/17/2017, 11:03 AM- still accepting orders?
- shipping to EU (cost)?
- material / production process?

please PM. thanks
Your order has been received!

Thank you for shopping with pcenginefx.forum.biz!

Your items have been sent to Latveria (Postal Code 00000-0001) and should arrive in 2-3 days.

Thank you!

---
END OF AUGUST SPECIAL!

Buy one TurboExpress by August 31, 2017 (11:59:59 PM) and receive a free "Express Yourself" carry-all bag! It is the perfect accessory for your TG-16 Lifestyle.

Hurry! Offer ends August 31 (or while supplies last).

Express yourself today!

IMG
 IMG
 IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: drdoom567 on 08/27/2017, 04:15 AMobviously not. mods, please close this.
I think he still has 'em: linky.

Send jelloslug a PM directly.  People don't check threads religiously and can easily miss a post in old threads.

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NoSexGex

Quote from: esteban on 08/28/2017, 07:44 AMBuy one TurboExpress by August 31, 2017 (11:59:59 PM) and receive a free "Express Yourself" carry-all bag! It is the perfect accessory for your TG-16 Lifestyle.

Express yourself today!
Does your fine established business offer international shipping my good sir?

esteban

Quote from: NoSexGex on 08/28/2017, 03:19 PM
Quote from: esteban on 08/28/2017, 07:44 AMBuy one TurboExpress by August 31, 2017 (11:59:59 PM) and receive a free "Express Yourself" carry-all bag! It is the perfect accessory for your TG-16 Lifestyle.

Express yourself today!
Does your fine established business offer international shipping my good sir?
We ship freight worldwide.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG