Drac X case and insert contest

Started by Mathius, 11/19/2015, 11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathius

For those of you with loose Drac X'es. I got a little contest for you. The *first* United States based forum member that can prove to me that he has cleared the game with a 100% rating (that's completely clearing the game with both Richter and Maria plus finding and clearing all alternate stages and finding all four captured girls) will get mailed to them a free homemade case and all inserts previously made by Jodi Whetham. All that you need to do is post a photo here in this thread of the file select screen showing your accomplishment. This is located after you press RUN on the title screen.

Winner must please provide shipping fees through Paypal though as if they were buying goods. Please do not send as a "Gift".

And please no cheating. You must play and beat the game scoring 100% starting now. I understand that there may be members who haven't received their discs yet but I think I've been fair in the amount of time that's passed since sales opened.

There can only be one winner. May the odds be forever in your favor. :)

Edit: The case will also come with a CD-R backup copy of Rondo of Blood w/ artwork. This being a CD-R I must assume zero responsibility if the winner chooses to use the disk in a CD based console. I should state that the CD-R ran fine in my Duo-R.

MNKyDeth

Woo, sexy.... Play a game for prizes? I'm game!  :)

BigusSchmuck

Me too! It'll go great with the Bernie repro I'm waiting on!

Mathius

Edited first post with an added perk.

technozombie

Nice raffle. I've previously 100% it on a CDR but I don't have time to do it again because of school.

Psycho Punch

There's already a winner for this contest, congraturations shawnji!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 11/21/2015, 12:16 AMThere's already a winner for this contest, congraturations shawnji!
I saw. It's not official until he posts here. *taps finger

shawnji

Quote from: Mathius on 11/21/2015, 12:20 AM
Quote from: guest on 11/21/2015, 12:16 AMThere's already a winner for this contest, congraturations shawnji!
Sorry man.  I guess I should have just posted the pic here with an addendum saying not to enter me, but I've already got a set of cases on the way from braap.  I didn't want to steal a case away from somebody else who wanted one.

Jason_dicarlo85

Wow very nice of you... And super awesome of you shawnji for completing it but not taking the prize

jtucci31

So for this contest, do you have to complete the game with both characters entirely? Or just have 100% (which means unlocking both characters)? Because there really wouldn't be much of a way to truly tell when someone beat the whole game with one character or the other

Mathius

Quote from: shawnji on 11/21/2015, 08:05 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 11/21/2015, 12:20 AM
Sorry man.  I guess I should have just posted the pic here with an addendum saying not to enter me, but I've already got a set of cases on the way from braap.  I didn't want to steal a case away from somebody else who wanted one.
Why you little....  :P
Quote from: guest on 11/21/2015, 04:40 PMSo for this contest, do you have to complete the game with both characters entirely? Or just have 100% (which means unlocking both characters)? Because there really wouldn't be much of a way to truly tell when someone beat the whole game with one character or the other
I seem to remember the game wouldn't award the player with a 100% rating unless both characters were used to defeat Dracula plus find all maidens and clear all alternate stages. Can someone refresh my memory please. It's been a few years since I've done this.

Regardless just post a pic of your 100% clear. :)

Mathius

Bump.

Come on you lazy good-for-nothins! Get those whips a crackin!

jtucci31

Quote from: Mathius on 11/26/2015, 10:11 PMBump.

Come on you lazy good-for-nothins! Get those whips a crackin!
OK now I'm tempted. I'll get going tonight. Either way, cool idea Mathius! Great raffle/contest thing

MNKyDeth

I put some serious time in on this earlier today. That wolf boss sucks. I only have 26% right now but I needed a little break.

Maybe later tonight I will have more time to get a couple more levels done.

jtucci31

I'm at almost 70%, trying to do another Richter-only run and it's going pretty well. Just need more time to play!

Mathius

I'm in no rush to give this thing away but I don't want to tell you guys to take your time either. When you're feeling beat just let those tunes carry you along. :)

MNKyDeth

Made some progress today, at 54%. Have not played as Maria yet. But I think I am getting pretty good at the stages I have been at, I am banging my head on the reaper right now.

Those damned scythes!! arrgg!!! Thre frustration....

Mathius

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 11/30/2015, 11:03 AMMade some progress today, at 54%. Have not played as Maria yet. But I think I am getting pretty good at the stages I have been at, I am banging my head on the reaper right now.

Those damned scythes!! arrgg!!! Thre frustration....
Keep at it. If I can do it anyone can hehe.

EvilEvoIX

I have the CDR only.  I can beat Dracula with ease wit Maria, never did it with Richter although I can get up to him with Richter.  Also have hit 100%
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Mathius

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 11/30/2015, 07:30 PMI have the CDR only.  I can beat Dracula with ease wit Maria, never did it with Richter although I can get up to him with Richter.  Also have hit 100%
So the game will read 100% in the scenario you described? I wonder if the game only tracks the number of maidens saved. Hmm...

CrackTiger

Quote from: Mathius on 11/30/2015, 07:41 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 11/30/2015, 07:30 PMI have the CDR only.  I can beat Dracula with ease wit Maria, never did it with Richter although I can get up to him with Richter.  Also have hit 100%
So the game will read 100% in the scenario you described? I wonder if the game only tracks the number of maidens saved. Hmm...
The 100% only requires exiting every which way through each stage once and saving the girls. It doesn't matter who you play with.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 11/30/2015, 07:44 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 11/30/2015, 07:41 PM
The 100% only requires exiting every which way through each stage once and saving the girls. It doesn't matter who you play with.
Thanks, BT!

jtucci31

Yeah doesn't matter who you play with, though Richter is more fun with the extra challenge. I just defeated the final boss with Richter and I'm at about 72%. Now to find the last girl and some prime stages! (The audio fucked up for the credits though, so that kind of sucked. Not sure if it was my laser or the disc. Oh well, still have the real thing. The translation was cool though.)

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 11/30/2015, 08:29 PMYeah doesn't matter who you play with, though Richter is more fun with the extra challenge. I just defeated the final boss with Richter and I'm at about 72%. Now to find the last girl and some prime stages! (The audio fucked up for the credits though, so that kind of sucked. Not sure if it was my laser or the disc. Oh well, still have the real thing. The translation was cool though.)
You may well be in the lead! Anyone else having sound issues? Tucci, post in the other thread about that.

csgx1

I did about a 4 hour session today and got to 96%.  I haven't beaten this game in years so I'm kind of surprised that I remember a lot of the secrets.  Not sure what the last area I've missed.  I'll have to do some searching when I get more free time to play.

jtucci31

Damn, and now I have some catching up to do!

blueraven

PLEASE DISQUALIFY ME FROM THIS RAFFLE  :mrgreen:

IMG

(This clear was done long ago). Great contest Mathius!

The last area is usually 7', people forget that there is a staircase down in level 7 (or 6?) which leads to an alternate route out... and that last 4% of the game.

...Also have cases coming from brraap, so best of luck to teh winnar!  :D

Mathius

Lol Blueraven. I've got a 100% clear on one of my Duos that's been there for years too hehe.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

EvilEvoIX

If it wasn't for Fallout 4 (and a little of Air Zonk) I'd be all over this!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

CrackTiger

Looks like not all exits count. Might just be reaching each unique stage plus some select hidden exits.

Mathius

CrackTiger

IMG

Never got a chance to take several alternate exits, but here it is.

I'm curious to see what the quality of this packaging is like.

Mathius

Winner winner chicken dinner!

You live in Canada correct, BT?

CrackTiger

Quote from: Mathius on 12/02/2015, 04:16 PMWinner winner chicken dinner!

You live in Canada correct, BT?
I do, but I also have a U.S. PO box.

MNKyDeth

I know there is already a winner here. But I increased my complete percent up to 62% now. Slowly but for sure I will get there. :D

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Mathius