RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Raffle: 1 set of Turbob Repro discs

Started by Bernie, 11/26/2015, 11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scillianaire

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 12/09/2015, 12:53 PMI just wanna say...

CONGRATS!!!!

I entered this contest hoping to win, but then I bought the discs I wanted/needed. It became just another donation.

In the end... I know for a fact that myself, visiting these forums almost exclusively for my retro gaming purposes.... would donate more often to translators and programmers if links were readily available on this site or in siggs specifically.

I do believe that this type of raffle for donations helps allow people like me to recognize those that do the hard work that I and I am sure many others appreciate even if the people doing the translations and programming do not know it.

So... THANK YOU

NightWolve

You have a fan right here in Michigan enjoying you're work.
i feel the same way! and another fan here in michigan for nightwolve!

NightWolve

Thanks guys! I guess I should've had Bernie as my "agent" of sorts for donation drives/programs when I started out. Maybe I wouldn't be as bitter as I am. ;)

tbone3969

Quote from: NightWolve on 12/11/2015, 12:06 AMThanks guys! I guess I should've had Bernie as my "agent" of sorts for donation drives/programs when I started out. Maybe I wouldn't be as bitter as I am. ;)
Hire him now and pay him in turbo chips.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Mathius

Quote from: tbone3969 on 12/11/2015, 09:45 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 12/11/2015, 12:06 AMThanks guys! I guess I should've had Bernie as my "agent" of sorts for donation drives/programs when I started out. Maybe I wouldn't be as bitter as I am. ;)
Hire him now and pay him in turbo chips.
Kinda like Scooby Snacks. Or in this case Bernie Snacks.