OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Splatterhouse Shoelaces (orange)

Started by SuperGrafx, 12/02/2015, 09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperGrafx

Hey all,

I have a brand new pair (never worn) of those neon orange Splatterhouse TG-16 shoelaces
Not sure what these are worth, but I may consider parting with them.

Is there any interest for these?

IMG

SuperGrafx

HailingTheThings

Should keep them. They are cool.
IMG

xcrement5x

Those are pretty awesome, you need like a classic pair of Converse Chuck Taylors to put them in ;)
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

CGQuarterly

I'll give you $50 shipped for them.

Alt-Nintega

dallaspattern

SuperGrafx

Keith Courage

Those look awesome. If I owned them I'd definitely put them on a pair of black Van knock off shoes.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 12/05/2015, 09:35 PMNo one interested in these?
scroll up, there is someone offering you $50 for these. If that's too low then do what I told you and grade them. You will get more than $50 on ebay for them if these were graded.

SuperGrafx

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 12/06/2015, 02:59 PM
Quote from: SuperGrafx on 12/05/2015, 09:35 PMNo one interested in these?
scroll up, there is someone offering you $50 for these. If that's too low then do what I told you and grade them. You will get more than $50 on ebay for them if these were graded.
I think that was more of a sarcastic offer. 
I'm not going to grade these things.  Just figured I would offer them up for the community.

HailingTheThings

What are you looking to get for them?
IMG

CGQuarterly

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 12/07/2015, 06:19 PMWhat are you looking to get for them?
Well, he privately accepted my (fake) offer of $50 shipped...

780racer

Please enter me in this raffle. These are epic.

SuperGrafx

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 12/07/2015, 06:19 PMWhat are you looking to get for them?
$50 shipped would be great!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 12/07/2015, 10:21 PM
$50 shipped would be great!
IMG

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 12/07/2015, 09:13 PM
Well, he privately accepted my (fake) offer of $50 shipped...
Are you two done gone work somethin' out?

I actually do want these, but honestly I can't see any reason to have them for myself. I'd realistically wear them maybe a few times a year, on special occasions or something. I'm sure there's someone more deserving out there, though.
IMG

grolt

Is there some backstory for these laces, like was this a promo thing for the Turbo release of the game?
I'm a notorious strange man.

CGQuarterly

HailingTheThings

Quote from: grolt on 12/08/2015, 11:47 AMIs there some backstory for these laces, like was this a promo thing for the Turbo release of the game?
Yes.

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 12/08/2015, 12:59 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 12/08/2015, 03:53 AMAre you two done gone work somethin' out?
Uh, no? 
K.
IMG

SuperGrafx

Quote from: grolt on 12/08/2015, 11:47 AMIs there some backstory for these laces, like was this a promo thing for the Turbo release of the game?
Yep.  Electronics Boutique gave them out as a promo in the early 1990's. 
I grabbed them while picking up a value priced TG-16 game and forgot I had them until a recent move.  Still minty fresh and never worn!

SuperGrafx

CGQuarterly

What happened to HailingTheThings?  If that deal fell through, would you be willing to trade them for normal shoelaces?  I can trade you multiple sets of varying lengths.  It's pure profit.

wildfruit

Seriously if you don't want them give them away. You got them for free and if you liked them you would have worn them.

CGQuarterly

geise

I don't have a cat, but I'd get one so he/she could play splatterhouse.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 12/15/2015, 01:43 AMWhat happened to HailingTheThings?  If that deal fell through, would you be willing to trade them for normal shoelaces?  I can trade you multiple sets of varying lengths.  It's pure profit.
There never was a deal outside of what was publicly posted. I was toying with the idea, as I want them, but really, I don't have a use for them besides looking like an ass with bright orange shoelaces on a few special occasions.

Hey op, how about offering them up as a raffle, winner pays shipping? Everyone wins?

<3
IMG

slinkyturd

I totally can see myself getting choked out with those by a naked busty woman covered in chunky peanut butter and pepto bismol
70/95 US Turbochips

Gredler

I would use these to replace the skate laces holding my helmet together right now, I'd cut them up into 6" lengths and tie knots in them to bind together the dangler throat guard I wear. I recently put a splatterhouse sticker on there that Jibb hooked me up with, so these would pair nicely with that :P

Alt-Nintega

all replies after mine were fail and mediocre. so it comes back to my answer. grade them and list them on ebay.

NecroPhile

Quote from: geise on 12/15/2015, 02:40 PMI don't have a cat, but I'd get one so he/she could play splatterhouse.
Best answer yet by far.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

I want those shoelaces if nobody else wants them.

Sadly, they will be a prop in a video. That's the best use I could come up with.

I'll pay shipping.

Quote from: guest on 12/16/2015, 10:41 AM
Quote from: geise on 12/15/2015, 02:40 PMI don't have a cat, but I'd get one so he/she could play splatterhouse.
Best answer yet by far.  :lol:
AuhahahahahHja.

Agreed.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Hey OP, I'll give you $25 if you ship them to estaban. Deal? Serious.
IMG