RAFFLE for newbs - WINNER!!

Started by pdiggitydogg, 12/05/2015, 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdiggitydogg

Ladies and germs, our winner is Corredor X.

I am raffling off three games for users with post counts between 25-200.  You must reply with a photo of your console with username to enter.  No text entries will be accepted. Participants who include a hand-drawn picture with their entry will be entered more than once, up to four times(!), if I like the picture.
Winner will be selected before the end of December. Really

The games are not special...  I got them in a bundle a long time ago and they just sit around, unloved and unplayed.
They are:
Fire Pro Wrestling: 2nd bout
Pro Baseball World Stadium '91
Sadakichi Seven (hope to god you can read and understand Japanese)

Chime in if you want to enter the waffle.  Winner will receive all three games...whether you like it or not.

/pdiggitydogg/PCEWaffles.jpg

ginoscope

I'll play here is a pic of my console.

/10DFRFl.jpg

Bardoly

Pokun

Sounds like a fun raffle! I love adventure games and I read and understand Japanese!

Here is my entry:
IMG

pdiggitydogg

I'm a little surprised at the number of entrants...
No other newbs that qualify or no other newbs want these gems.
Well... If there aren't more people by the end of the week, I'll just pick one of you two =D>

staxx

If you can lower the post count, then I would love to enter. Thanks for the holiday raffle.

geise

it's not pce works discs so no n00bs care.  good luck with the raffle.

ginoscope

Quote from: geise on 12/09/2015, 03:24 PMit's not pce works discs so no n00bs care.  good luck with the raffle.
Funny but so true if it's not PCE works or US version of the games most new people look away.  I'm new to the forum but not to the PC-Engine.

Corredor X

Heh, didn't see this topic till today, nice raffle! Here's a picture of the pretty one, complete with the worst Bonk drawing you'll ever see  :lol:

IMG

Pokun

Quote from: ginoscope on 12/09/2015, 03:30 PM
Quote from: geise on 12/09/2015, 03:24 PMit's not pce works discs so no n00bs care.  good luck with the raffle.
Funny but so true if it's not PCE works or US version of the games most new people look away.  I'm new to the forum but not to the PC-Engine.
Yeah I can't say I'm new to PC-Engine either, but I'm still a n00b at the forums.

pdiggitydogg

Quote from: Corredor X on 12/09/2015, 06:59 PMHeh, didn't see this topic till today, nice raffle! Here's a picture of the pretty one, complete with the worst Bonk drawing you'll ever see  :lol:
It's the best drawing in the thread!

NecroPhile

Heh, that's a cute lil Bonk.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nopepper

I'll play!

Here's my Duo R, along with some of my favorite games:

/pce1.png

Enternal

My Duo and TG are packed but I do keep this out

IMG

pdiggitydogg

Corredor X is our weiner!
Thanks for playing everyone. A successful raffle.

Corredor X

Heh, nice!  :dance: Thanks for the raffle!

ginoscope

Quote from: Corredor X on 12/17/2015, 06:39 AMHeh, nice!  :dance: Thanks for the raffle!
Congrats that bonk pic was awesome.

Pokun

esteban

I love seeing the photos...it was something I haven't seen in a raffle here at pcefx.

Raffle threads need more photos...

Otherwise, raffle threads are BORING.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Galder

gratz to the winner, cool photos and pics indeed!

Corredor X