RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Galam / agent_orange ?

Started by o.pwuaioc, 12/10/2015, 11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o.pwuaioc

What happened to galam/agent_orange? I went to send him a reply to an old PM, and it seems his account is gone.

jtucci31

He is gone. RIP in piece

HailingTheThings

IMG

NightWolve

Really ? Huh. Well, Nulltard would know, he probably opted to dedicate himself solely to DoxPhile... nully's master plan of harvesting PCEFX members is paying off... ;)

CrackTiger

He's probably already one or more new accounts on here, waiting to play out a very long trolling. Deleting his old account is just a distraction.

Then when it's all over, he'll finally reveal that galam was also an alias and he was GUTS all along.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

CGQuarterly

I didn't notice that he was gone.  Guess I don't pay enough attention around here.

ToyMachine78

esteban

Quote from: CrackTiger on 12/11/2015, 11:36 AMHe's probably already one or more new accounts on here, waiting to play out a very long trolling. Deleting his old account is just a distraction.

Then when it's all over, he'll finally reveal that galam was also an alias and he was GUTS all along.
Wait, I never put the two together...

GUTS.

Galam.

Hmmm...could they be the same?

I honestly don't know.

But now I want to find out!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: esteban on 12/19/2015, 03:10 AM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 12/11/2015, 11:36 AMHe's probably already one or more new accounts on here, waiting to play out a very long trolling. Deleting his old account is just a distraction.

Wait, I never put the two together...

GUTS.

Galam.

Hmmm...could they be the same?

I honestly don't know.

But now I want to find out!
Agent was galam. There is no question about that.

o.pwuaioc

Now toymachine78 is gone, too?

NightWolve

Yep, another DoxPhile defection.

MotherGunner

No disrespect to DoxPhile, but I went over there and the forums seem super empty.  Content seemed empty too.  Is it the chat that is drawing people over there or is it some other appeal?

#curious

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

NightWolve

NightWolve

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/11/2016, 01:56 PMBut for now this "recruiting" NW keeps mentioning is really just a joke.  A joke that even I don't make very often these days.
:P

PukeSter

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/11/2016, 01:56 PMBut yes, the chat is pretty much all anyone uses. Someday i'll do more with the rest of the site and peeps might use other features... But for now this "recruiting" NW keeps mentioning is really just a joke.  A joke that even I don't make very often these days.
Hey Null, ever think of recruiting xray? The little bugger has reared his ugly head recently, and I bet he could add some "diversity" to DoxPhile.  :P :lol:

Psycho Punch

The killing, the maiming, the agent_orange and napalm, the torture chambers... they were the easier parts of COMBAT SHOCK!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NightWolve

Quote from: PukeSter on 02/15/2016, 10:00 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 02/11/2016, 01:56 PMBut yes, the chat is pretty much all anyone uses. Someday i'll do more with the rest of the site and peeps might use other features... But for now this "recruiting" NW keeps mentioning is really just a joke.  A joke that even I don't make very often these days.
Hey Null, ever think of recruiting xray? The little bugger has reared his ugly head recently, and I bet he could add some "diversity" to DoxPhile.  :P :lol:
Would be an interesting test to null's "PCEFX's loss is my gain!! Mwahahaha" policy. ;)

DeshDildo

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/15/2016, 11:20 PM
Would be an interesting test to null's "PCEFX's loss is my gain!! Mwahahaha" policy. ;)
He's only welcome if he starts making light up DoxPhile signs.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Desh on 02/15/2016, 11:58 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 02/15/2016, 11:20 PM
He's only welcome if he starts making light up DoxPhile signs.
It's not anyone's fault that DoxPhile has less forum content, it's still relatively new.

pcengine-fx.com - No updates to website content in nearly 8 years, but has active forums.
DoxPhile - plenty of fresh updates to website content, but has few active members in forums.

Can't you just check out both?  I do.

Edit: Also, fuck toymachine and galam.  I want to see the day that Keranu and Nat come back!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

geise

Quote from: CrackTiger on 12/11/2015, 11:36 AMThen when it's all over, he'll finally reveal that galam was also an alias and he was GUTS all along.
LOL.  Seriously though I do wonder why GUTS just up and vanished right after I sold him M&M3.  Guess he finally got everything he needed.

NightWolve

I talked to GUTS about it years ago from another PC Engine forum. I don't wanna name names, but it was 2-3 members that led to his departure from assorted drama/flaming/clashing/whatever.

esteban

Quote from: geise on 02/16/2016, 11:37 AM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 12/11/2015, 11:36 AMThen when it's all over, he'll finally reveal that galam was also an alias and he was GUTS all along.
LOL.  Seriously though I do wonder why GUTS just up and vanished right after I sold him M&M3.  Guess he finally got everything he needed.
I suspect GUTS did not find the forums interesting enough.

He had exhausted a lot of the TG-16/PCE/PC-FX library (especially games that are rarely talked about)...and I think he felt he outgrew pcefx (no one here to teach him anything).

I liked him because he really played the games (usually he tried to beat them) and he had lots of obscure/wacky titles to share thoughts on (across all platforms, but especially Saturn/Japanese PS1/PCE games).

He teased that he would write something on a regular basis...but he ended up intermittently writing a handful of critiques.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 02/16/2016, 12:47 PMI suspect GUTS...
I ran across a guy named "o GUTS o" a few times on XBL back in '09/10. Played fighting games, met him on BlazBlue: Vanilla Trigger. Seemed pretty knowledgeable about retro video games. He wasn't from Colorado by chance, was he? #LongShot
IMG

esteban

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 02/16/2016, 05:36 PM
I ran across a guy named "o GUTS o" a few times on XBL back in '09/10. Played fighting games, met him on BlazBlue: Vanilla Trigger. Seemed pretty knowledgeable about retro video games. He wasn't from Colorado by chance, was he? #LongShot
Our GUTS dates back to the TG-16 board from GameFAQs... circa 1999/2000? He's had different monikers. And he had a sidekick (friend in real life)...sadly, I forget all the monikers. I used to remember these things.

Otaking

I think Guts would be a more common moniker these days after the popularity of Berserk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 02/16/2016, 06:17 PM
Our GUTS dates back to the TG-16 board from GameFAQs... circa 1999/2000? He's had different monikers. And he had a sidekick (friend in real life)...sadly, I forget all the monikers. I used to remember these things.
The guy I talked to also had a sidekick, name was SkinCoffin, also from Colorado, so real life friend, perhaps/sure. Weirdsville. That'd be funny if it was the same guy, but chances are low, of course. was just thinking. *sips hot water from a tall coffee mug*
IMG

esteban

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 02/17/2016, 02:47 AM
The guy I talked to also had a sidekick, name was SkinCoffin, also from Colorado, so real life friend, perhaps/sure. Weirdsville. That'd be funny if it was the same guy, but chances are low, of course. was just thinking. *sips hot water from a tall coffee mug*
Let's pretend it's the same guy.

Ask him about obscure Japanese PlayStation games, Last Imperial Prince on PC-FX and Basted! for PCE. 

Only one person in the universe will have intimate knowledge of all those things :)

Sparky

i miss glam, he is one of the good ones. :)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 02/17/2016, 07:16 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 02/17/2016, 02:47 AM
Let's pretend it's the same guy.

Ask him about obscure Japanese PlayStation games, Last Imperial Prince on PC-FX and Basted! for PCE. 

Only one person in the universe will have intimate knowledge of all those things :)
If I ever run across him again, I shall. Been years, though.
IMG