RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

The "plaisir d'offrir, joie de recevoir" raffle.

Started by deubeul, 12/23/2015, 11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deubeul

Hi there,

as the title says ( I let you google translate  :)), I' m so glad to have won Sarumaru's raffle that I want to give back to the community.

So here's a raffle for ten Hucards:

/849455WP20151223163448Pro1.jpg

Not the best but not the baddest,  only action games so no language barrier, and as they're loose,  I hope the guys who enter the raffle are willing to play them.

First name out of the hat wins 5 games, and can choose the titles he wants.
Second wins 3 games, and choose among the rest.
Third gets the two remainings.

I'll pay for shipping, and if 2 or 3 winners are from the same continent, I'll ship to the higher one who'll have to dispatch the games. If winners are from 3 different continents, well, that'll be for me.

Conditions:

- at least 50 posts outside of buy/sell/raffle threads.
- that's all!

Winners will be randomly chosen and announced  at 00:01 the first january 2016.
Good luck!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entrants:

-Spenoza
-EmperorIng
-Grolt (But leave my derrière alone  :mrgreen:)
-Kosko99
-Dicer
-BigusSchmuck
-Vimtoman
-PCEngineHell
-Roflmao
-Ergot_Cholera

Bardoly

Don't sign me up, but kudos to you for this great raffle!

spenoza

I only have one of these games, so I'd love to be signed up.

EmperorIng

I too will compete, solely to gun for Cyber Cross in all its kusoge glory.

Truly a joyeux Noel.

grolt

Je veux entrée t'on derrière.

My high school French classes may have led me astray, so in English is love to enter. Thanks for being generous and stuffs.
I'm a notorious strange man.

kosko99

Wow, that's nice :O

Goddamn I'm so noob I 've never seen half of the games from that pic sigh... lol

Edit:
Oh! I got 70 posts <3
Would be great to be in if it is possible  :oops:

deubeul

Quote from: grolt on 12/23/2015, 08:25 PMJe veux entrée t'on derrière.
Mega lol  :D

But sorry I don't know you enough for that.  :mrgreen:

Dicer

Omelette du fromage... it makes all the ladeis swoon.

Enter me please.

BigusSchmuck

Sweet! Sign me up! That's pretty awesome of you. +1000000000000000000000000 PCE Karma.

Vimtoman

Stamp my name down.
I want to play Heavy Unit and Rabio Lepus.

Galder

What a great raffle! My favourite wonderboy is in there too. Good luck everyone!

P.s. Dont sign me up, no pc-engine here -yet- :D

PCEngineHell

deubeul

roflmao

Ergot_Cholera

This is late I know, but I would like to enter.

deubeul

Randomizer.org's results:

1 Grolt
2 Roflmao
3 Vimtoman

4 Ergot_Cholera
5 Kosko99
6 PCEngineHell
7 EmperorIng
8 Dicer
9 Spenoza
10 BigusSchmuck

Congratulations to the winners, and sorry for the loosers!

Winners, pm me your adress, I'll let you know for the shipping.

Happy new years to all (00:01 in France, at least when I started to write)! With lot of love and gaming, and hopefully some translations! (cough*Xanadu [-o&lt;*cough)

EmperorIng

Congrats to the winners on the new year!

(you should probably PM them one at a time in order to make sure they all don't ask for the same things/overlap)

deubeul

EvilEvoIX

CONGRATS!!!  Always nice to have new Turbo Chips.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

grolt

Mecri beaucoup!

Super excited to get to play a bunch of these games, especially Bikkuriman World since I grew up with the Master System Wonder Boy games and it'll be great to see a game that's both different and at the same time more arcade faithful to the original WBIML.  Pumped to try out those Namco(t) arcade ports too.  Thanks again for offering this up - I'll return the karma with a few raffles of my own in the near future as well.

deubeul

That's a good thing ! :D

And forget about the dispatch thing, I checked the french Post's  shipping prices, it's not expensive without tracking, so I'll ship to each winner individually.

Vimtoman

roflmao

johnnykonami

Congrats guys, and props to Deubeul for the sweet raffle!

NightWolve

Yeah, great raffle Deubeul, and congrats to all!

LostFlunky

Great raffle, thanks to deubeul! Congrats to the winners!

Vimtoman

Guy's re-raffle mime.

I already have the ones I had won.

Thanks

deubeul

Games shipped!

As Vimtoman said, he generously told me to re-raffle, so the games already left to Ergot_Cholera who was next in row.

Hope you'll have good times with the games guys!

grolt

Quote from: deubeul on 01/05/2016, 11:24 AMGames shipped!

As Vimtoman said, he generously told me to re-raffle, so the games already left to Ergot_Cholera who was next in row.

Hope you'll have good times with the games guys!
Thanks again man, really jazzed to try a bunch of these games. It will be my first time for all of them.

EmperorIng

Some props are due to vimto for passing the buck on to someone else; that's pretty cool of you.

If the next 3 or so people do it on the list you certainly won't hear me complain, either.  8)

blueraven

Congrats to the winner! And Thanks for posting this raffle.  :D

Ergot_Cholera

Received the two games today. Very fast and very well packaged. Thanks deubeul!
Very generous.
The way he has written Lancashire on my address makes the r look like a t, which is not far from the truth.

deubeul

kosko99

roflmao

roflmao

I just played through Doraemon - Meikyu Daisakusen. :D

IMG

IMG

IMG

I've never played it before, but I'm hoping there's a difficulty setting in the main menu.  I'll tinker with it later.

It was a lot of fun, but way too easy and very repetitive by the end. (60 rounds!)

Thanks again!

deubeul

Dicer

roflmao

Quote from: deubeul on 01/11/2016, 09:48 AMWow, that was fast!  :shock:
Yeah, I was really looking forward to it. I think my kiddo's going to enjoy it as well.

I've played some Cyber Cross, but don't think I've even beaten the first level yet. :oops: I'll dig into it more once I've completed Dragon Slayer.

grolt

Got the games yesterday deubeul, thanks again man. Looking forward to playing them when I get some time next week.