RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

I need a way to get into www.edgeemu.com

Started by Bloodsack, 08/31/2006, 11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodsack

I want some of the PC Engine ISO'S. their hard to find. even on torrent. They have a crap load of iso's for dl. but my problem is you need to donate to the site before you can download anything. does anybody have a link to by pass the donate screen so I can dl some PCE ISO's.

ps: I hope this is ok to ask here?

Thanks
IMG

Jammaniaclord

I am surprised this site is still going. I used to leech from them when i was a noob 4 years ago. I honestly don't blame them for taking donations, as the site requires maintenance, and time, and they are providing a service, but i run a hub of said images dedicated SOLELY to NEC systems, and never have dreamed of charging, because i love the machines so much, and want to share with others who also have found a new respect/love for the little white box.

Not disrespecting your decision edgeemu.com. We all pick and choose where we draw lines in life. Thank you for the free roms back in the day of my young noob NEC rom hunting. You rock! :D
PC Cocoron Hunter

TEKWRX

Are you a member of unerground-gamer.com?  There is a massive pc engine torrent up right now with about 90 cd games in it.  If you need an invite, let me know.

Bloodsack

Yeah I go to underground gamer, but they don't have every PCE game. It's still a good site to go to though.  I can't really find any other place to find pce images.
IMG

Jammaniaclord

no man. I never even heard of it, but thanks for the heads up. Will have to check it out. I run a cool hub with over 500 images for the pc engine cd, and other NEC systems i have images for as well. Very devoted to the scene and it's images( at least the sharing part.....i have no time for all the details anymore because i am no longer single.), so pm me if yer interested.
PC Cocoron Hunter