10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTS: PC ENGINE CD games - Fray & Magicoal

Started by Liquid Snake, 01/14/2016, 11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Liquid Snake

All in excellent condition
- Fray: $45 shipped (SOLD)
- Magicoal $20 shipped (SOLD)

Paypal (gift or 4%)
US Buyer preferred

/junghu/IMG_2735.jpg
My happy meal box is empty~~~

Play-Asia

jtucci31

Ooooo Fray for that price is so tempting! I hope it goes to a good home :)

Liquid Snake

My happy meal box is empty~~~

Play-Asia

Liquid Snake

My happy meal box is empty~~~

Play-Asia

Liquid Snake

My happy meal box is empty~~~

Play-Asia

Liquid Snake

My happy meal box is empty~~~

Play-Asia

Liquid Snake

My happy meal box is empty~~~

Play-Asia

PunkCryborg

I have a spare Fray spine card if the buyer wants it