RAFFLE! SCD Lady Phantom and PCE Pin Set

Started by Sarumaru, 01/22/2016, 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarumaru

MOAR RAFFLZ. Up for grabs is the 1991 Strategy game by Nihon Telenet/CD Laser Soft , Lady Phantom.  Also, winner gets a PCE button set of their choice pictured below. 100 post count plz. Free shipping within the United States, international entrants cover shipping. I'll announce a winner in a week or twoooo if I forgets. (OwO)/

IMG

PCE Button Sets
IMG
IMG

o.pwuaioc

Those are some neat pins. You make those yourself?

Sarumaru

Quote from: guest on 01/22/2016, 08:10 PMThose are some neat pins. You make those yourself?
Thanks! I do makes em.. I go to alot of cons to sell my wares so I make all my own stuffs. Here's some of the junk I set up at cons with;  http://sarumaru.storenvy.com/

tbone3969

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

incrediblehark

those pins are nice! I'd like to enter the raffle too, thanks!

johnnykonami

Can I join up just for the pins?  Already have Lady Phantom... Thanks!

BigusSchmuck

schweaty

MNKyDeth

I'd be down for this. Sign me up please.

Dicer

Stick it in me, the pins that is...also enter in the raffle please.

jlued686

Trenton_net

xcrement5x

I'll throw my hat in the ring for this as well.  I remember talking to someone about Lady Phantom just recently.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Sarumaru

Quote from: guest on 01/26/2016, 04:20 PMI'll throw my hat in the ring for this as well.  I remember talking to someone about Lady Phantom just recently.
Was it Nully? :P He is quite fond of teh lady phantoomz

cr8zykuban0

i own a few pins sets from saru and they look awesome! dont enter me but best of luck everyone!

TR0N

Sign me up for lady phantom,wink,wink,nudge,nudge !
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

spenoza

I find I have a wanting for some of those FINE pins. Sign me up, sir!

Groover

IMG

Sarumaru

I'll prolly call the raffle this weekend. I'm thinking about raffling one of my shirts next round if that's something y'all might be interested in. A few of you here have got 'em, for those not familiar here's a short clip showing some of the designs.

Sarumaru

I forgot about this over the weekend, I'll do a random later today once work dies down so feel free to enter until then.

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Sarumaru

Blargh. I forgot about this.. Will post a winner when I get to a normal computer in a few!

NightWolve

Hm, sign me up too! Didn't notice this!

Sarumaru

Okay, doing it now, here's all the entrants;

tbone3969
incrediblehark
johnnykonami
BigusSchmuck
schweaty
MNKyDeth
Dicer
jlued686
Trenton_net
xcrement5x
TR0N
spenoza
Groover
Duo_R
NightWolve

Dicer

Sarumaru

I'm gonna give away a second button set to whoever's second in the list since I got more than 10 entries. :D

Sarumaru

Okay pipplz! The grand winnar congratulation good time!

1. Nightwafflz (Game and button set)
2. Dices (Button set)

YAY! Thanks for playing. I will post a new raffle later today, maybe a PCE shirt ? I dunno, you guys tell me. :P

IMG

Dicer

God damn it that motherfucker Dices won OMG I am so mad...wait a second.

Woooooooooooooo!!!!  :dance:

Gratz to Night as well...

NightWolve

No way, it flipped last to first!! Nice! Thanks man!!!!!

johnnykonami

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/03/2016, 05:21 PMNo way, it flipped last to first!! Nice! Thanks man!!!!!
In at the last second and took first!  Congrats man, and to dicer too!  Thanks Sarumaru for having it.  I think I am gonna order a Mega Drive shirt from you soon.. Can you do one with the PCE logo on it next?

P.s.  It's no reflection of my feelings for you dice but the ol' iPad here corrected your name to "dicker."  :lol:

incrediblehark

congrats and thanks sarumaru for having the raffle!

Dicer

Quote from: johnnykonami on 02/03/2016, 05:39 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 02/03/2016, 05:21 PMNo way, it flipped last to first!! Nice! Thanks man!!!!!
In at the last second and took first!  Congrats man, and to dicer too!  Thanks Sarumaru for having it.  I think I am gonna order a Mega Drive shirt from you soon.. Can you do one with the PCE logo on it next?

P.s.  It's no reflection of my feelings for you dice but the ol' iPad here corrected your name to "dicker."  :lol:
That's cause I only pitch, not catch ;)

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

johnnykonami

Quote from: Dicer on 02/03/2016, 11:44 PM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 02/03/2016, 05:39 PM

That's cause I only pitch, not catch ;)
WINK. 8)

Sarumaru

Thanks DOODERS. Nightwood and Dickers i just sent you PM's :D

NightWolve

Quote from: Sarumaru on 02/04/2016, 05:53 PMNightwood
Hey, somebody put some thought into a somewhat amusing alias rewrite for me! Last notable one was "NightF@g" by a High Schooler punk years ago. ;)

Dicer

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/05/2016, 12:30 AM
Hey, somebody put some thought into a somewhat amusing alias rewrite for me! Last notable one was "NightF@g" by a High Schooler punk years ago. ;)
Sure thing Eveningpuppy

Sarumaru

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/05/2016, 12:30 AM
This made me gigglesnort.

Dicer

Me loverly pins arrived today, now to figure out what to stick em on...

NecroPhile

Quote from: Dicer on 02/11/2016, 03:28 PMMe loverly pins arrived today, now to figure out what to stick em on...
Time for a Prince Albert?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Dicer

Quote from: guest on 02/11/2016, 03:33 PM
Quote from: Dicer on 02/11/2016, 03:28 PMMe loverly pins arrived today, now to figure out what to stick em on...
Pondered one many times, never went through with it...

NightWolve

Surprised at how quickly it arrived! Thanks again Saru! :)

IMG

johnnykonami

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/15/2016, 09:40 PMSurprised at how quickly it arrived! Thanks again Saru! :)

IMG
Nice!  Lady Phantom is awesome.

wildo2ne

Ergot_Cholera

Quote from: Dicer on 02/11/2016, 07:42 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/11/2016, 03:33 PM
Pondered one many times, never went through with it...
I have often wondered what happens to the frenulum during this procedure, or is it only generally performed on circumcised members?