WTB U.S. CD system card **GOT ONE**

Started by DeshDildo, 01/30/2016, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeshDildo

I recently purchased a Turbografx CD dock and drive in pieces.  I want to try to rehabilitate it but do not have a system card to be able to fully test it with.  Just the standard U.S. 2.0 card is all I desire and see they run around $30 shipped on ebay.  While $30 isn't a ton of money I'm trying to find one as cheaply as possible (condition doesn't matter) just for testing purposes.  I figured I should be a cheap ass parasite and see if anyone here happened to have a spare they would let go for less before I break down and feed the ebay beast.  Thanks In advance!
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

sirhcman

This isn't much help in getting a system card but if you have an everdrive you can use that as a system card to test out the console

jtucci31

Quote from: guest on 01/30/2016, 01:09 PMThis isn't much help in getting a system card but if you have an everdrive you can use that as a system card to test out the console
I was going to suggest the same thing if all he wants to do is test it. Pretty sure he has one!

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 01/30/2016, 02:26 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/30/2016, 01:09 PMThis isn't much help in getting a system card but if you have an everdrive you can use that as a system card to test out the console
I was going to suggest the same thing if all he wants to do is test it. Pretty sure he has one!
That is the problem.  I had an Everdrive that I traded with the Turbo Express I had for FEKA.  Blasphemy, I know.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

jtucci31

Quote from: Desh on 01/30/2016, 03:20 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/30/2016, 02:26 PM
That is the problem.  I had an Everdrive that I traded with the Turbo Express I had for FEKA.  Blasphemy, I know.
Well if you can't find a card, you're more than welcome to borrow my ever drive

CrackTiger

Get or build a cheap converter and buy a PCE super CD card for <$10.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

mickcris

I have one that i dont need.  you can have it for $18 shipped if you want.  send me a pm if you are interested.

sirhcman

Quote from: Desh on 01/30/2016, 03:20 PMThat is the problem.  I had an Everdrive that I traded with the Turbo Express I had for SEGA.  Blasphemy, I know.
*fixed* and its not blasphemy at all, wise decision!  :mrgreen:

BigusSchmuck

I might have a extra chopsado you can use for the pce system 2.0 card..

ObeyMyEgo

I'm a bit of a noob still. I have a TurboGrafx with the CD addon. But no system card. Can I use the everdrive to play cd games? Or just to test if the CD ROM works?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the off topic question

incrediblehark

Quote from: obey my ego on 01/31/2016, 10:55 PMI'm a bit of a noob still. I have a TurboGrafx with the CD addon. But no system card. Can I use the everdrive to play cd games? Or just to test if the CD ROM works?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the off topic question
You can use a Turbo Everdrive 2 as a Super System Card with a modified 3.0 rom. There is a thread about it HERE

Yes, you can use it to play games.

ObeyMyEgo

Thanks man. I really appreciate it.

DeshDildo

Thank you all gentleman.  I've got one coming from mickris.  This place is the best, thank you all for the help.