@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Looking to buy The Dynatsic Hero us version repro.

Started by mackcalloway00, 02/24/2016, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mackcalloway00

Does anyone have a US version of The Dynastic Hero repro on a pressed cd?

mackcalloway00

I'm interested in buying too, that's why I asked for it.

CrackTiger

Just to let you know, it has drastically gone up in price.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

mackcalloway00

I am aware of that, this is why I asked for a repro.

Bernie

Otaking

@ mackcalloway00 here's a pro tip, I think you should make a third thread requesting this game, the more threads you make the higher chance you have of getting it.
 :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

mackcalloway00

Lol my stupid ipad froze up and sent it three times lol sorry

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

780racer

You know. The only posts you have is the WTB DUO thread, and now the 3 threads asking for dynastic hero. Not exactly trying to fit in here before you take advantage of the "discounts" we offer, and run.......

johnnykonami

Interested in a buying a Nulltard.  Please furnish me with your price list, good sir.

NightWolve

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 02/24/2016, 09:56 PM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 02/24/2016, 09:47 PMInterested in a buying a Nulltard.  Please furnish me with your price list, good sir.
5 dolla, no holla
How much for holla?

CrackTiger

What about a fully-charged glowing JO crystal?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 02/24/2016, 10:12 PM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 02/24/2016, 10:01 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/24/2016, 09:56 PM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 02/24/2016, 09:47 PMInterested in a buying a Nulltard.  Please furnish me with your price list, good sir.
5 dolla, no holla
How much for holla?
It takes fifty dolla to make me holla... or a US Dynastic Hero repro.
A Tone Loc reference, never conceived of ever running into one in this place... Well done, null!

We need a system of approval selections for posts like what just went up on Facebook for Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad, Angry, etc. now.

780racer

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/24/2016, 11:06 PMWe need a system of approval selections for posts like what just went up on Facebook for Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad, Angry, etc. now.
I feel Null does a decent job of doing this already with his words and such.

Bernie

Guys, I encouraged him to come here and see if anyone had an extra repro.  Several folks here got multiples, and I thought maybe someone would have an extra as I am out of that title. 

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

780racer

Quote from: Bernie on 02/25/2016, 05:20 AMGuys, I encouraged him to come here and see if anyone had an extra repro.  Several folks here got multiples, and I thought maybe someone would have an extra as I am out of that title. 

I was under the impression that everyone was only able to get one copy of each game. Info to me.

I didn't mean to jump on him, its just seems a bit... odd without any context. TY for the update bernie.  :D

Bernie

We made exceptions in certain cases.

Landis1255

While I'm not sure this is the super-best place to ask, if anyone has an extra-extra copy I would love to grab it too.  I snagged the other 4 games that came in this batch but apparently I was one person too late to get Dynastic Hero.  Figures.

I also missed out on the first batch so if folks have extras of those around, I would love to give them a good home as well.

It kills me that I used to own the originals of all these before the fire that took our home a year ago.  I feel I let down the community by "letting" them all get destroyed, even though I know that's not true.  I do miss them but I simply won't spend hundreds of dollars per title to get them back.

When I heard about these things I was thrilled...it's a great "compromise" for my current situation.

Anyway...that's that :)  Thanks everyone for listening.

-Matt

Gredler

you're in luck, I have 16 copies available. Send me a pm with your address and I will ship it right out. I hope you don't mind sloppy handwriting, but my repro abilities are the shit.

IMG

EvilEvoIX

I have a copy of Magical Cheese if you want it.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

johnnykonami

Quote from: Gredler on 02/25/2016, 09:41 PMyou're in luck, I have 16 copies available. Send me a pm with your address and I will ship it right out. I hope you don't mind sloppy handwriting, but my repro abilities are the shit.

IMG
So pretty...

780racer

ClodBusted

NightWolve

Quote from: johnnykonami on 02/25/2016, 10:26 PM
Quote from: Gredler on 02/25/2016, 09:41 PMyou're in luck, I have 16 copies available. Send me a pm with your address and I will ship it right out. I hope you don't mind sloppy handwriting, but my repro abilities are the shit.
IMG
So pretty...
Awwwww. That's sweet. Very apt too, if you think about it.

blueraven

I don't have one; good on you Gredler, for making a copy available.

Psycho Punch

IMG
Cute but let's just be friends Gredler.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp