OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

The DarkKobold appreciation thread! :D

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 02/25/2016, 08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

I will just leave this here... I'm assuming all are one and the same since Madison, WI ties together the PCEFX account, FB account, and Ebay account.

Quote from: fuzzface on 01/07/2016, 12:59 PMThey most certainly do state they are repros on them.
Quote from: fuzzface on 01/07/2016, 01:04 PMYou can see an example of the marking in this photo:

/2vhwso7.jpg
reprofb1.png reprofb2.png

Ebay ID: rock_n_rollin
http://www.ebay.com/usr/rock_n_rollin

ebay1.png
ebay2.png

Kudos for listing these as repros... but wtf man. Whoever buys them can flip them as authentic and most people wouldn't know the difference.

W.
T.
F.
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

NecroPhile

Yeah, that's bullshit.  Even if it's otherwise obviously a repro in person (like if it were printed on 25lb stock), it really should have identifying marks in the print itself.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Opethian

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

I wouldn't go as far to call him Tobias 2.0 for making reproduction boxes.  There seems to be demand and he's sharing them at decent prices.  Why the fuss?  If someone tries flipping them as authentic after the purchase shouldn't they be considered the scumbag 2.0?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

fuzzface

I was just made aware of this thread and wanted to chime in. I'm scaling back my collection, and some of these boxes I made for myself before selling to others originally did not have repro labeling on the print. I will be clearly writing reproduction on them before sending them out to the new owner. I'm not looking to scam or mislead anyone down the line. Sorry for the drama.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: fuzzface on 02/25/2016, 11:00 AMI was just made aware of this thread and wanted to chime in. I'm scaling back my collection, and some of these boxes I made for myself before selling to others originally did not have repro labeling on the print. I will be clearly writing reproduction on them before sending them out to the new owner. I'm not looking to scam or mislead anyone down the line. Sorry for the drama.
I think that was about as well a response as they needed to hear.  No drama.

Null's quest to find the next great pcengine-fx.com villain continues...
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

fuzzface

Indeed, sorry for the confusion. I have made a note that they will be marked as repro on every listing.

Dicer

That Red Mike is a scary looking guy...

NecroPhile

'Tis all good if it's just a simple oversight.

.... puts away torch and pointy stick 'til next time.

fuzzface

Many thanks for your understanding gentlemen.

CGQuarterly

God damnit, this thread gave me forum lynching blueballs.  Can we please go find a new heretic to crucify?  I need to clear my keyboard-warrior snorkel.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 02/25/2016, 03:32 PMGod damnit, this thread gave me forum lynching blueballs.  Can we please go find a new heretic to crucify?  I need to clear my keyboard-warrior snorkel.
We could just go to ol' reliable, i.e. DK.

Bernie

Fuck it, hang me.

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

NecroPhile

<-- prefers keyboard-whoring

Gredler

fuck yeah, great thread. Nice job fuzzface, I appreciate a good level headed individual who has common sense and is not trying to spin bullshit drama, thanks man, more guys like you around would make the internet a more approachable community. Where's dickfacetas, let's mix this shit up.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Bernie on 02/25/2016, 03:48 PMFuck it, hang me.

Sent from my iPhone using your mama
Dang Me - Roger Miller

DeshDildo

Yes!  Someone who isn't a moron causing a full blown Kewboard War IV.  Can we keep him?
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Sparky

Quote from: Gredler on 02/25/2016, 04:29 PMfuck yeah, great thread. Nice job fuzzface, I appreciate a good level headed individual who has common sense and is not trying to spin bullshit drama, thanks man, more guys like you around would make the internet a more approachable community. Where's dickfacetas, let's mix this shit up.
Gredler I will give you that, peach fuzz should have labeled it when he was selling on eBay, he knows better but at least he owned up to it. Cunts like DK just get upset and throw there purses around and blame everyone else.

Gredler

Quote from: guest on 02/25/2016, 10:37 PM
Quote from: Gredler on 02/25/2016, 04:29 PMfuck yeah, great thread. Nice job fuzzface, I appreciate a good level headed individual who has common sense and is not trying to spin bullshit drama, thanks man, more guys like you around would make the internet a more approachable community. Where's dickfacetas, let's mix this shit up.
Gredler I will give you that, peach fuzz should have labeled it when he was selling on eBay, he knows better but at least he owned up to it. Cunts like DK just get upset and throw there purses around and blame everyone else.
Sparky I respect you as a veteran member, and I don't know the history between you guys, but I didn't mean to turn this into a rag on DK thread. I've gotten to know DK well enough that I hope the dickfacetas blast was not taken as anything other than a joke about how far member-beef can go. My only hope is some hatchets can be buried, and everyone can learn to focus on the real villian here: Nulltard. This jizzface has shown us the errors of our ways, make cardboard not war. Fighting Street!!!

Sparky

got ya Gredler, but this is fighting street so hitting with purses is allowed and i try to keep the DK hate in fighting street with some lutz.

I respect what you say man but i still do not get how a person who acts like a constant total dick here can be a good guy someone else?   

Those are the colours we see here, he should pick a side for fuck sake :P

EDIT: I guess i do the same when i go over to DoxPhile when i am le drunk, but its directed at him but my excuse and problem is booze whats his?
i will stop with this i dont care but i dislike the guy so when i get drinking he is a easy target to take my anger out on.

CrackTiger

Quote from: Gredler on 02/26/2016, 03:39 AM
Quote from: guest on 02/25/2016, 10:37 PM
Quote from: Gredler on 02/25/2016, 04:29 PMfuck yeah, great thread. Nice job fuzzface, I appreciate a good level headed individual who has common sense and is not trying to spin bullshit drama, thanks man, more guys like you around would make the internet a more approachable community. Where's dickfaceTAS, let's mix this shit up.
Sparky I respect you as a veteran member, and I don't know the history between you guys, but I didn't mean to turn this into a rag on DK thread. I've gotten to know DK well enough that I hope the dickfaceTAS blast was not taken as anything other than a joke about how far member beef can go. My only hope is some hatchets can be buried, and everyone can learn to focus on the real villian here: Nulltard. This jizzface has shown us the errors of our ways, make cardboard not war. Fighting Street!!!
DarkKobold (Kyle Thomson from TASvideos) literally spends most of his time in Fighting Street and most of his posts here have been trolling and attacking many members. Many more than the few who like to take jabs at him and they do much less frequently. He rarely talks games, let alone Turbo/PCE stuff and his main interest after drama and attention is market talk. This isn't opinion, this is literally his history here which you can see for yourself on his profile.

Many people in society who are revealed to have committed shocking acts have friends and family say how they were "such a nice person" after the fact. So it's not surprising that DK is civil and friendly with some people in the world, but his behaviour in this forum isn't a fabrication by his detractors. So you can be thankful for the relationship you have with him, but you can't be surprised by his effect on others or expect everyone else to take the high road before him.

The only way he's going to get less of the attention that he lives for is if he has a personality change and stops stirring up shit and ignores those who take swipes at him. Hopefully, in the unlikely case this ever happens, he will still behave positively with people like you, while searching for something else to fill that void in his life.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Gredler

Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/26/2016, 12:04 PMSo you can be thankful for the relationship you have with him, but you can't be surprised by his effect on others or expect everyone else to take the high road before him.
Thanks, yeah I am thankful to not be caught up or a victim of any previous issues or drama, and didn't mean to come across surprised. I am not surprised by the any hate on DK, it happens so often the shock wore off long ago :P I just want the guy programming my first PCE project to have buried hatchets with the people who will potentially enjoy it, and to generally brighten the somber and angry mood around here sometimes.

Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/26/2016, 12:04 PMThe only way he's going to get less of the attention that he lives for is  if he has a personality change and stops stirring up shit and ignores those who thake swipes at him. Hopefully, in the unlikely case this ever happens, he will still behave positively with people like you, while searching for something else to fill that void in his life.
Perfectly said. I am not aware of the history, so can't say that the backlash against him is justified or not, but one side has to drop the offense and let some shit talk slide in the good hearted idealism that we will just live on obeying what's important here, the games.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Gredler on 02/26/2016, 01:17 PMPerfectly said. I am not aware of the history, so can't say that the backlash against him is justified or not, but one side has to drop the offense and let some shit talk slide in the good hearted idealism that we will just live on obeying what's important here, the games.
Many of us have dropped the offense with DK, but when it comes to PCEFX DK has a particular modus operandi and he's not done anything to try to change that.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/26/2016, 12:04 PMDarkKobold (Kyle Thomson) literally spends most of his time in Fighting Street and most of his posts here have been trolling and attacking many members. Many more than the few who like to take jabs at him and they do much less frequently. He rarely talks games, let alone Turbo/PCE stuff and his main interest after drama and attention is market talk. This isn't opinion, this is literally his history here which you can see for yourself on his profile.

Many people in society who are revealed to have committed shocking acts have friends and family say how they were "such a nice person" after the fact. So it's not surprising that DK is civil and friendly with some people in the world, but his behaviour in this forum isn't a fabrication by his detractors. So you can be thankful for the relationship you have with him, but you can't be surprised by his effect on others or expect everyone else to take the high road before him.

The only way he's going to get less of the attention that he lives for is  if he has a personality change and stops stirring up shit and ignores those who take swipes at him. Hopefully, in the unlikely case this ever happens, he will still behave positively with people like you, while searching for something else to fill that void in his life.
Thank you Sigmund Freud! Holy fuck you have no idea what you are talking about, which isn't particularly surprising, coming from you. I was dragged into this thread by multiple people. Y'all love to hate me, and I'm chill with that. I'm not chill with you making allusions to me being the next columbine shooter, however. I'm far more balanced than the nut job ProfProf, who self-deleted over a few comments from a NeoGeo guy.

There are plenty of other forums where I'm active, and not hated. Hell, as much as NightWolve loves to bring up that the people I banned from TASvideos hate me, plenty of people enjoyed me while I was an admin there. I'm active on other forums as well.

Also, you are forgetting, I'm making a fucking homebrew for the PCE. Yeah, I don't talk much about games here, because there isn't much to talk about. Half the time I show up here, is because someone from DoxPhile points out that I've been dragged into yet another thread.

I will point out, yet again,

I WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS THREAD.

I know you aren't the brightest bulb in pack, but accusing me of stirring up shit, when Sparky constantly takes swipes at me, when I'm not even present... shows how little you actually know.

Also, Sparky, I'm not gay, I don't live at home and haven't in over a decade, and I'm not a Walmart greeter. You, however, are an idiot that still can't tell when to use "your" or "you're," despite it being pointed out to you numerous times, and you have massive alcohol issues. At least when I insult you, I don't have to make bullshit up.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2016, 01:21 PM
Quote from: Gredler on 02/26/2016, 01:17 PMPerfectly said. I am not aware of the history, so can't say that the backlash against him is justified or not, but one side has to drop the offense and let some shit talk slide in the good hearted idealism that we will just live on obeying what's important here, the games.
Many of us have dropped the offense with DK, but when it comes to PCEFX DK has a particular modus operandi and he's not done anything to try to change that.
Says the guy who brought me up first.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

o.pwuaioc

Yes, because you're reliable in that way. It's like bloody mary, just say your name three times and here you come with the digs.

You've come by plenty of times without anyone mentioning you, so to pretend that you're always the victim is laughably disingenuous.

You've been asked to reset, you've been asked just leave, you've been asked to leave if Sparky leaves, you have only two people here who defend you, and neither defend your actions here. Don't bullshit, DarkKobold, you're a troll here and you damn well know it.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2016, 01:30 PMYes, because you're reliable in that way. It's like bloody mary, just say your name three times and here you come with the digs.

You've come by plenty of times without anyone mentioning you, so to pretend that you're always the victim is laughably disingenuous.

You've been asked to reset, you've been asked just leave, you've been asked to leave if Sparky leaves, you have only two people here who defend you, and neither defend your actions here. Don't bullshit, DarkKobold, you're a troll here and you damn well know it.
So you want me gone, and to do that, you bring me up, because I will reliably show up?

I'll add you to the list of super smart folks here at PCEFX.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Gredler

NecroPhile

I never understand the people that claim there's no activity here or nothing to talk about.  If you don't care about game translations, other homebrew developments, programming tricks, hardware mods, or discussing games (many of which I know damn well the whiner hasn't played), why log in ever?

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/26/2016, 01:53 PMI never understand the people that claim there's no activity here or nothing to talk about.  If you don't care about game translations, other homebrew developments, programming tricks, hardware mods, or discussing games (many of which I know damn well the whiner hasn't played), why log in ever?
You mean like this?

pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=19795.0

Also, since you fail at reading comprehension, not surprisingly, here it is in image format.

IMG

DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/26/2016, 01:35 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/26/2016, 01:30 PMYes, because you're reliable in that way. It's like bloody mary, just say your name three times and here you come with the digs.

So you want me gone, and to do that, you bring me up, because I will reliably show up?

Cry the victim all you want, twist all the words you want, but you're not fooling anyone, and you've played it out for so long you don't even get under anyone's skin anymore.

You're sad, really.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2016, 02:12 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/26/2016, 01:35 PM

Cry the victim all you want, twist all the words you want, but you're not fooling anyone, and you've played it out for so long you don't even get under anyone's skin anymore.

You're sad, really.
Pointing out obvious hypocrisy and stupid actions isn't twisting words. Also, how can I be both the victim and the perpetrator? Pick one!

You are the one crying victim to my "trolling." Apparently, I've gotten under your skin.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Gredler

Quote from: Gredler on 02/25/2016, 04:29 PMWhere's dickfacetas, let's mix this shit up.
Quote from: guest on 02/25/2016, 10:37 PMCunts like DK just get upset and throw there purses around and blame everyone else.
Quote from: Gredler on 02/26/2016, 03:39 AMbut I didn't mean to turn this into a rag on DK thread. Fighting Street!!!
Quote from: guest on 02/25/2016, 10:37 PMi will stop with this i dont care but i dislike the guy so when i get drinking he is a easy target to take my anger out on.
Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/26/2016, 12:04 PMThe only way he's going to get less of the attention that he lives for is  if he has a personality change and stops stirring up shit and ignores those who thake swipes at him.
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/26/2016, 01:25 PMI WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS THREAD.
IMG

Sparky

The problem is DK you take no responsibility for the stupid fucking things you say here. Ya i have some alcohol issues right now due to my situation and i have logged in to fuck around with you when drunk and have said a bunch of stupid things in DoxPhile but at least i can admit it, it was the wrong thing to do.

What i do not get is what is with the spew from you on how people like you and you are active on other forums and your making a game...hahaha are you trying to sell your self to us that you are a good guy? the misunderstood man? CrackTiger was dead on with his break down of you, that is how you are viewed here by a good majority of people and that is all on you smart guy.

So what are you a dick or a nice guy. pick one?

NecroPhile

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/26/2016, 02:03 PMYou mean like this?

Also, since you fail at reading comprehension, not surprisingly, here it is in image format.

IMG
So you're saying the sole primary reason you log in is to defend yourself when someone mentions your name.  First off, that's rather pathetic; and second, it's demonstrably false.

* edit to fix my derp *

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2016, 03:06 PMSo what are you a dick or a nice guy. pick one?
Both. I am a person, like you. I have situations where I'm a totally nice person. I have situations, like flame wars at PCEFX, where I'm an unrelenting dickhead. I don't tend to back down. People are shades of gray, not the villains and heroes you see on TV.

You've admitted you are a total dick to me, following me around to DoxPhile while crazy drunk, and acted inappropriately. Does that define you as a person? Are you a dick or a nice guy?

Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/26/2016, 03:17 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/26/2016, 02:03 PMYou mean like this?

IMG
So you're saying the sole reason you log in is to defend yourself when someone mentions your name.  First off, that's rather pathetic; and second, it's demonstrably false.
Literally quotes 2 reasons, claims sole reason.

I return the question to you NecroPhile. Are you actually retarded?
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NecroPhile

Yeah, I fixed that.  I don't know what I was thinking.

I fail to understand the point of your DoxPhile pic though.  Nothing in my post questioned someone sending up the bat signal; it was aimed entirely at people's assertion that there's little to talk about here, a belief that not just you have expressed.  Imagine that - not everything is about you.

Sparky

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/26/2016, 03:26 PMYou've admitted you are a total dick to me, following me around to DoxPhile while crazy drunk, and acted inappropriately. Does that define you as a person? Are you a dick or a nice guy?
hahaha... DK I am a total dick to you and only you because that is how you treat people here way before i started treating you like that, my nights i drink just makes it worst.

Why do you treat so many badly on here, can you answer me that?
and nice paraphrasing..hahaha... you are always the victim.

NecroPhile

You should hang out on chat with us, Sparky.  Ignore the DoxPhile gang.

Sparky

Quote from: NecroPhile on 02/26/2016, 04:12 PMYou should hang out on chat with us, Sparky.  Ignore the DoxPhile gang.
The chat that Chop is on? ya i use to go there a lot more. Do not get me wrong the DoxPhiles are not all that bad, guys like galam and even Nulltard who i bump heads with from time to time i like chatting with, there as fucked as me :P

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/26/2016, 02:19 PMPointing out obvious hypocrisy and stupid actions isn't twisting words.
You haven't pointed out any hypocrisy. You can say "stupid actions" all you want, but you're not fooling anyone. A lie repeated over and over again doesn't make it true.

QuoteAlso, how can I be both the victim and the perpetrator? Pick one!
Easy peasy. You're not actually a victim, you just pretend to be one.

QuoteYou are the one crying victim to my "trolling." Apparently, I've gotten under your skin.
Let me get this straight. You bitch and moan and complain about people here, but that's all fine and dandy. I simply point out that you troll people, and I'm "crying"?

This, Gredler, is why DarkKobold is anathema to the goodwill of this community. This is proof he's nothing but a slovenly troll, someone who's so bitter about being rejected here he returns again and again projecting his insecurities on the rest of us. It's also why he's the butt of the jokes, and will continue to be so.

PukeSter

I'm not a fan of newer Family Guy, but this applies directly to Sparky and Deek.
Sparky is Quagmire, DK is Brian

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2016, 04:34 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/26/2016, 02:19 PMPointing out obvious hypocrisy and stupid actions isn't twisting words.
You haven't pointed out any hypocrisy. You can say "stupid actions" all you want, but you're not fooling anyone. A lie repeated over and over again doesn't make it true.

QuoteAlso, how can I be both the victim and the perpetrator? Pick one!
Easy peasy. You're not actually a victim, you just pretend to be one.

QuoteYou are the one crying victim to my "trolling." Apparently, I've gotten under your skin.
Let me get this straight. You bitch and moan and complain about people here, but that's all fine and dandy. I simply point out that you troll people, and I'm "crying"?

This, Gredler, is why DarkKobold is anathema to the goodwill of this community. This is proof he's nothing but a slovenly troll, someone who's so bitter about being rejected here he returns again and again projecting his insecurities on the rest of us. It's also why he's the butt of the jokes, and will continue to be so.
1. Brings me up.
2. Points out I show up when called.
3. Cries because I show up.

Not rocket science, dude. That is verbatim what happened.

Where in this thread have I cried and moaned? Don't attribute emotions that aren't there, dude. In your language, I "simply pointed out" that I was brought up in this thread.

How do we know it isn't you projecting your insecurities on to me? I'm not the one bringing you up. I don't really give two shits about you, beyond shutting down your stupid hypocritical arguments.

And yes, we are both accusing each other of crying. I get it. Hypocritical on my part.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Sparky

hahaha... victim post yet again.

Gredler

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2016, 04:34 PManathema
hahah man I miss OP in chat, I feel my diction has deteriorated daily since he has not been around, I had to look it up and figured I'd share

a·nath·e·ma
əˈnaTHəmə/Submit
noun
something or someone that one vehemently dislikes.
"racial hatred was anathema to her"
synonyms:   an abomination, an outrage, an abhorrence, a disgrace, an evil, a bane, a bugbear, a bête noire; More
a formal curse by a pope or a council of the Church, excommunicating a person or denouncing a doctrine.
synonyms:   an abomination, an outrage, an abhorrence, a disgrace, an evil, a bane, a bugbear, a bête noire; More

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2016, 04:34 PMThis is proof he's nothing but a slovenly troll, someone who's so bitter about being rejected here he returns again and again projecting his insecurities on the rest of us. It's also why he's the butt of the jokes, and will continue to be so.
Not nice :(

Sarumaru

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/26/2016, 04:44 PM1. Brings me up.
As a joke - PS, you don't have to respond.

Quote2. Points out I show up when called.
No, I point out that you show up anyway, and you'll reliably be a dick when you do.

Quote3. Cries because I show up.
No one's crying here because you're here. Don't flatter yourself. In fact, the only person here acting emotional is you. Might I deduce as evidence, "I WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS THREAD."

Only you jumped into all caps, only you complain bitterly that people dare—dare!—mention your name, lest you be forced to respond, only you take gentle jabbing jokes as "crying" or being mean to you or whatever.

QuoteWhere in this thread have I cried and moaned? Don't attribute emotions that aren't there, dude. In your language, I "simply pointed out" that I was brought up in this thread.
All capital letters for a whole sentence is pretty indicative of how you were feeling. But go ahead, try to pretend now that you're only here to point out that someone mentioned you, as if that were a real thing that grown-ups do.

You could just leave. I'm sure people have mentioned me somewhere on the internet, probably unfavorably, but that doesn't mean I have engage, that doesn't mean I can't just take it, just shrug, just leave.

You, unfortunately for us all, are incapable of such actions. That's why you're fooling no one.

CGQuarterly

Continuing to try to argue with DarkKobold is an exercise in futility.  CrackTiger summed up the situation perfectly.  Stop giving a shit about him and he'll no longer be able to get under your skin.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: guest on 02/26/2016, 05:29 PMNo one's crying here because you're here. Don't flatter yourself. In fact, the only person here acting emotional is you. Might I deduce as evidence, "I WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS THREAD."
Sorry, Sherlock, your deductive reasoning failed. Its called emphasis. Should I have bolded it, as NecroPhile did? Would that have kept your panties from twisting?

And no, if I'm getting called out, I show up. Put on your big boy pants, and deal with it.

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 02/26/2016, 05:42 PMContinuing to try to argue with DarkKobold is an exercise in futility.  CrackTiger summed up the situation perfectly.  Stop giving a shit about him and he'll no longer be able to get under your skin.
Does this mean your snorkel is clean?
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NecroPhile