WTB - The Legend of Xanadu II

Started by jtucci31, 03/01/2016, 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtucci31

After beating the first game I've been looking for a reasonably priced copy of the second game. I really want to play through it before the translation (yes, before) so I can play through the game again with some prior knowledge. Plus I also just can't wait and have been growing impatient.

Would prefer a copy with the spine card, but if it's in good enough condition I'll go for one without it.

If you have one or can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

EmperorIng

I have a copy that I honestly will not be getting back in to any time soon (hard enough for me to fumble through Popful Mail). I will PM you later today when I get back from work. It doesn't have a spine, if I recall, but it's in good condition.

jtucci31

Sweet thanks! Just PM me whenever you get the chance.

Though if it makes you feel any better, I would get trumped really bad when playing Popful Mail. Not sure what it was about the game, but sometimes I was caught looking really stupid.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

EmperorIng

Definitely a handy guide. Comparatively, the guide to Xanadu 1 reads like a dissertation.

jtucci31

I did pretty well without a guide in Xanadu I, but I've saved this guide long ago for when the time came :)

jtucci31

Acquired! Now I have something do over my spring break. Thanks EmperorIng! :)