The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Who is gynt?

Started by CrackTiger, 03/26/2016, 08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which member do you think gynt is an alt account for?

galam
11 (37.9%)
bernie
3 (10.3%)
nullity
4 (13.8%)
I will be next because it is trendy
8 (27.6%)
Aaron Nanto
3 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

ClodBusted

Just another double or triple account of the usual suspects, I guess.

blueraven

o.pwuaioc

I voted agent_orange.

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 03/26/2016, 08:59 PMI voted agent_orange.
agent_orange is not an option and he would never resort to using an alias.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

HailingTheThings

Its galam, he misses us!
IMG

Gredler

I am going to write in Sarumaru's and the  rover. Something is up their sleve and thia must be it

esteban

Something tells me I missed something...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TheClash603

I think someone just mistyped gunt.

bob

galam
you
nasty
thing

Actually, when i decided to sign back up, since i nuked galam, i was struggling for a user name.
I was listening to the peer gynt suite and was too lazy to think any harder about it.
Looking forward to catching back up with many of you.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: gynt on 03/27/2016, 09:57 AMgalam
you
nasty
thing

Actually, when i decided to sign back up, since i nuked galam, i was struggling for a user name.
I was listening to the peer gynt suite and was too lazy to think any harder about it.
A very good suite it is. I think I'll play it now to get my wife up. Which version do you have? We have Ruud with Bergen Philharmonic here.

bob

Quote from: guest on 03/27/2016, 10:05 AM
Quote from: gynt on 03/27/2016, 09:57 AMgalam
you
nasty
thing

A very good suite it is. I think I'll play it now to get my wife up. Which version do you have? We have Ruud with Bergen Philharmonic here.
i was listening to a compilation classical CD.  its great to love classical music since you can find it everywhere for dirt cheap.  but i have peer gynt by oslo philharmonic on vinyl

ClodBusted

Gynt... Sounds like a gynecologist to me.

bob

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

TheClash603

Welcome back.

I still wanna call you gunt, but I will be nice.

ClodBusted

Fucking gynt cunt tries to pull galam's name through the dirt by claiming he's him, lol.

bob

Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/27/2016, 04:39 PMWelcome back.

I still wanna call you gunt, but I will be nice.
dude, its great to see you back.  you were gone for a while before i left.

xcrement5x

Quote from: guest on 03/27/2016, 10:57 AMGynt... Sounds like a gynecologist to me.
Lol, I thought the same thing, but it seemed more like it would be Gyno-Terminator, the successor to the the T-1000 that would travel back in time to catch Sarah Connor unaware at the OB-GYN and rip out her uterus to prevent her from even being able to conceive John Connor.   

Just saying Paramount, I'm available for hire whenever
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

seieienbu

Quote from: gynt on 03/27/2016, 09:57 AMActually, when i decided to sign back up, since i nuked galam, i was struggling for a user name.
Oh hey, I played that back in high school.  We ran through some of it exactly once during symphony rehearsal because myself and another viola wanted to play In the Hall of the Mountain King.  Our teacher said that he hated the piece though so we just had the one run through.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

NecroPhile

This is a prime example of why y'all shouldn't be able to delete your accounts.

Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/27/2016, 02:36 AMI think someone just mistyped gunt.
Heh.  When the name came up in registrations, I thought it was a portmanteau of gyno and gunt.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

Quote from: guest on 03/28/2016, 10:09 AMThis is a prime example of why y'all shouldn't be able to delete your accounts.
well, in fairness, i wanted to reset my post count.  it got a bit too high for my preference.

NecroPhile

Quote from: gynt on 03/28/2016, 10:42 AMwell, in fairness, i wanted to reset my post count.  it got a bit too high for my preference.
That's a pretty silly reason, especially since I can set it to whatever number I want anyway.

The main problem with people deleting their accounts is that it makes it much more difficult to search through their past posts.

bob

Quote from: guest on 03/28/2016, 10:48 AM
Quote from: gynt on 03/28/2016, 10:42 AMwell, in fairness, i wanted to reset my post count.  it got a bit too high for my preference.
That's a pretty silly reason...
i was kidding.
i had to delete so i wasnt tempted to look for a while.  sometimes i just need to reset and reduce my internet footprint.  I'm already a member of like 7 websites.  cant lose control.
i guess people searching old posts wasnt exactly a concern of mine.

geise

I don't understand the deleting of an account. Unless you just don't want people to see shit you've posted. Guess it was lonely over at the 7 other sites.  Regardless welcome back.

NecroPhile

Quote from: geise on 03/28/2016, 11:18 AMI don't understand the deleting of an account. Unless you just don't want people to see shit you've posted.
My thoughts exactly.

Even if you want a break but can't control yourself, I can enact temporary bans for any requested length of time or change your password so you can't log in.

bob

uh, ok?  :-k

not quite sure where any of this is coming from.  i had no beefs or anything to hide.  simply just took a break and decided to come back.  no harm no foul.
never would have considered removing an accout would even remove search history.  again, whatever i posted in the past is of no concern to me.  glad unwarranted suspicions still live on here.   :P
but really, i assume if somebody is searching something, any threads that are returned would still have my posts as a "guest", right? 
i dont know man, just glad to be back and talk to some familiar avatars.

NecroPhile

I didn't mean that that was your reasoning (nor prof's or bernie's) but that that was the only reason that someone would need to remove their account, though I guess a log-in name change would be another reason.  For any other reasons, there are better options.

geise

Not directed at you gynt, just people in general.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: geise on 03/28/2016, 11:18 AMI don't understand the deleting of an account.
In some cases, its just straight up attention whoring.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Sparky

IMG

jtucci31

I vote Nulltard. What's a galam?

turboswimbz

Who is

What is

existance man

that shit will drive you nuts

i like nuts

on any account welcome gynt lover. may your prescence here be ever radiant. it will be for me as I try to say your name ten times fast. gynt gynt gynt gynt gynt gynt gynt gynt gynt gynt.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

Welcome back, galam. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

What an attention seeker, at least do it properly like Prof and stay away for a reasonable amount of time.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

bob

Quote from: guest on 04/06/2016, 07:14 PMWhat an attention seeker, at least do it properly like Prof and stay away for a reasonable amount of time.
around 6 months was ample, you cock sucker.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: gynt on 04/06/2016, 07:39 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 04/06/2016, 07:14 PMWhat an attention seeker, at least do it properly like Prof and stay away for a reasonable amount of time.
around 6 months was ample, you cock sucker.
ayy lmao
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

HailingTheThings

Quote from: gynt on 04/06/2016, 07:39 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/06/2016, 07:14 PMWhat an attention seeker, at least do it properly like Prof and stay away for a reasonable amount of time.
around 6 months wasn't long enough, I know and am very sorry, you cock sucker pretty man-guy.
*sighs*
IMG

DeshDildo

I can't keep all of these alias' straight.  I'm just going to start calling him a super generic name like Bob.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"