RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

[Mysterious Song Re-Release] On sale for a stupid price

Started by OldRover, 04/27/2016, 07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gredler

wayback.frozenutopia.com/purchase.html
man this should be stickied in the homebrewthread lol

Quote from: TheClash603 on 05/04/2016, 08:04 PMOne of these days I will get one of these, I keep missing it.  I have my original version since day one at least, though it is a broken piece of shit!*

*I never saw anything broken.

Quote from: guest on 05/04/2016, 03:09 PM
Quote from: Gredler on 05/04/2016, 02:32 PMWhere are they for sale not cheap? I looked fornwhere to buy them at regular price but it doesn't seem available anywhere
Try the purchase link on this page, which is literally the first search result if you google Mysterious Song.  :P
Thanks I wasn't sure if that was Rover or not, I wanted to get official word I wasn't supporting a flipper, worse a Tobias wannabe, or all out scam.

Quote from: OldRover on 05/04/2016, 09:06 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 05/04/2016, 05:28 PMGotta be a bit of a headache for one man to handle a mass fulfillment of orders like this at once I imagine though. Get boxes together, pack cases in, print/affix labels, make drives out to the Post Office, etc.
It's a major pain in the tail but it's worth it because lots more people get to play the game now... makes it all worthwhile. :D
A small publisher that would handle manufacturing and distribution would be bad ass, is there anyone doing that besides colllectardvision?

jbeedham

Any more copies left?

Just looked at the screenshots. Is this game something like Final Fantasy or Dragon Warrior?
Turbo Duo serial#33005824A

Gredler

Quote from: jbeedham on 05/04/2016, 09:16 PMAny more copies left?

Just looked at the screenshots. Is this game something like Final Fantasy or Dragon Warrior?
Yes to both

roflmao

Quote from: NightWolve on 05/04/2016, 05:28 PMGotta be a bit of a headache for one man to handle a mass fulfillment of orders like this at once I imagine though. Get boxes together, pack cases in, print/affix labels, make drives out to the Post Office, etc.
No doubt, but he's on the ball! I've already got my tacking number. :)

OldRover

The game has actually been taken off the Frozen Utopia page for now... it's no longer being sold there. Frozen Utopia is going to make a comeback as something new really soon. I'll run a third sale on feebay in a few days, though I am going to up the count this time... just not the price.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

OldRover

Oh, and if anyone has missed out on the sale and would like to pick one up privately, just send me a PM... the price remains the same.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

CrackTiger

Quote from: jbeedham on 05/04/2016, 09:16 PMAny more copies left?

Here's a breakdown of how the game plays and what it features:

https://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/mysterious_song/about.html
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

shabba

I ordered mine last night by actually reaching out and requesting one. It was already tracked and mailed by this morning. That, my friends, is customer service. I can hardly wait for this game to be in my grubby dick beaters.
-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.

MNKyDeth

I got mine yesterday.

Gonna finish cleaning today and I might stream it on twitch tonight after I get something to eat. I can't wait to play it but I have people coming over tomorrow. :)

in99flames

Pm sent...i hope i can get a copy of this. Im always too late :-P
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: in99flames on 05/07/2016, 06:43 PMPm sent...i hope i can get a copy of this. Im always too late :-P
Have you considered getting an IUD? I did and now I own every game, ever. <3
IMG

OldRover

For those of you who either ordered or expressed interest in ordering... my apologies for the delay, things have been quite craycray 'round these parts lately. I'm finishing off all the rest of the orders now, now that things have settled down again... there were just a few left to go and hopefully I didn't miss anyone. :)

esteban

I received mine in excellent condition a week(?) or more ago.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

MNKyDeth

I was playing this game a couple days ago maybe a couple more who knows I was drinking. But this game is a blast. The music is top notch and I love the battle music especially. Hell the intro music is great too.

Vid links are prolly not work safe for language.

But Rover quoted a funny part in my vid I uploaded of the game.
One of my fav spots in the vid was,  https://youtu.be/5T5-WeVqJls?t=2h30m15s

But honestly if you don't own this game and you enjoy classic rpg's this is a must buy for this console. The 6hr:30min of drunken play time I put into were great!

NightWolve

Quote from: MNKyDeth on 05/21/2016, 10:45 AMBut Rover quoted a funny part in my vid I uploaded of the game.
Hah, Ys background with accompanying window of DoxPhile chatroom above it!

MNKyDeth

You all are part of my vids somehow.....     :twisted:

martinine

Mine came in today! It's fantastic! Thanks Rove!
Keith Courage is #1. Alpha Zone inhabitant for life. Thanks to this forum for rejuvenating and continuing my interest in all things Obey.

Enternal

got mine in too, thank you!

in99flames

Received mine a few days ago. Its perfect! Thanks again :-)
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

roflmao

The re-release arrived! (a little while ago)

IMG

bmich1

Can't wait. Thanks! Mine should be on the way.

MotherGunner

So I was dumb and put them together. Now I can't tell which is the second run. Darker disc art or lighter?
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

esteban

Quote from: MotherGunner on 09/27/2016, 07:52 PMSo I was dumb and put them together. Now I can't tell which is the second run. Darker disc art or lighter?
The older disc has "Suckle my left one" printed around the center ring.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

MotherGunner

Ha, tell me you're joking..
-MG

HailingTheThings

Isn't one more blue than the other? I thought I remember someone saying that? I can't compare as I only have the original release.
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: MotherGunner on 09/27/2016, 07:52 PMSo I was dumb and put them together. Now I can't tell which is the second run. Darker disc art or lighter?
Boot the game and look at the copyright dates on the title screen.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

MotherGunner

Found my answer, the original one had darker and blurrier art on the disc.  The newer one is lighter and cleaner.
-MG