2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

FS: Ys and Ys II for the MSX2

Started by RyuHayabusa, 05/12/2016, 05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

RyuHayabusa

I'm looking to sell my extra copies of Ys and Ys II for the MSX. Ys includes the obi but is missing the hardcover manual. Also, there is a bit of Japanese writing in the upper corner. Ys II includes the hardcover manual and is in excellent shape. I'm looking to get $45 for the pair but I'm willing to separate them if necessary. Just PM if you're interested. Thanks!

/84A71947-0CB0-9479-EB3D950C46411250.png
/84A76623-C59B-E55C-14E4CB2980036FB4.png
/84A74F6B-FA1A-7E08-5CC8937BB1F0B188.png
/84A7359D-E686-06B7-E14BADB6C34BA91C.png

IMG