[Obey - Brew] pairings and other silly things

Started by JoshTurboTrollX, 05/18/2016, 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Punch

Quote from: esteban on 07/09/2017, 11:05 AMJoe "JC Penney" Redifer
You'd think Joe Redifer would be someone waiting to die in a hospital bed with that nickname. :lol:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/10/2017, 09:17 PM
Quote from: esteban on 07/09/2017, 11:05 AMJoe "JC Penney" Redifer
You'd think Joe Redifer would be someone waiting to die in a hospital bed with that nickname. :lol:
:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

elmer

These are really great to see, I love people's imagination and sense of style!  :D

xcrement5x

Quote from: Digi.k on 07/08/2017, 09:48 AM
Quote from: esteban on 07/08/2017, 09:36 AMDigi.k: You went all "lemony" and "lime" and sweet and fragrant (jasmine!).

It perfectly complements such a sweet, savory, energetic game.

To contrast your pick, you know I had to go BITTER and CHEWY...

TRIVIA: I still remember reading the review for this game and looking forward to it! Oh...if only.
that cover shows so much promise.  They should have used that money to translate Valkyrie no Densetsu for US release....

Witches Brew - Matcha
IMG
I love this picture!  Do you have a higher resolution version because I think it would be a great wallpaper. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Digi.k

Quote from: guest on 07/11/2017, 11:55 AMI love this picture!  Do you have a higher resolution version because I think it would be a great wallpaper.
Sadly I've deleted it and most pics from my hard drive as soon as I've photo-shopped their resolutions down to fit this forum....

ooo *you've given me an idea*

EDIT

I originally was going to do something with the strawberries and cream with Magical Chase but Xele's avatar reminded me I also had this...  Ah well Had to take a quick photo with the crap light and rainy skies...  If only I had some blue berries too...

Strawberry and Lime Alcoholic pop!
PCEPopfulMail-Meal.webp
https://i.imgur.com/OG2Ua4e.jpg

esteban

Strawberry and Lime, meet watermelon:

IMG

xcrement5x

Quote from: Digi.k on 07/11/2017, 12:52 PMSadly I've deleted it and most pics from my hard drive as soon as I've photo-shopped their resolutions down to fit this forum....
The tears are real  :(

I do like the Popful though, more Popful love is always better!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/12/2017, 12:57 PMNipple Nibblers?!?
I'm not the biggest fan of artificial watermelon flavor.

But I make an exception for this product.

Quote from: guest on 07/12/2017, 01:34 PMLuscious twin.
Final Lap Bustelo
IMG

Digi.k

Nut nibbles...

Bazzy.jpg

esteban

NecroPhile

Heh, that's a great one.  The beer and monkey nuts sound good too.

Digi.k

esteban

MAGICAL ORCHARD!

Goddamn! Another great pairing :)

digi.k, I feel that I am losing ground to you.

I need to find a way to...

IMG

Recycling Meter:
As of this post, Gain Ground SEX has been recycled (x2)

ToyMachine78

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Digi.k on 07/13/2017, 12:52 PM
That bottle would be a great pairing with cotton too.That gnarly tree reminds me of the mid boss on stage 1

xcrement5x

Quote from: guest on 07/13/2017, 05:12 PM
Quote from: Digi.k on 07/13/2017, 12:52 PM
That bottle would be a great pairing with cotton too.That gnarly tree reminds me of the mid boss on stage 1
I like the Cotton with the tea the best.  If I had the rest of the stuff I'd try to recreate that with my own kotobuki cup.

o.pwuaioc

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

^ Rover! I love how you captured the gritty, dangerous setting in your photo—so fitting for the gritty setting of Mysterious Song.

Will only one bottle of bleach be able to clean a kingdom of evil?

esteban

IMG

Recycling Meter:
As of this post, My Collection has been recycled (x32)

Digi.k

esteban

^ I particularly like how "Le Citric Acidic" inspired this most recent photo.

And, perhaps not surprisingly, I want to play Pac-Land now.  Yup. Pac-Land.

Damn.

I'll play some Puyo Puyo later, maybe Sunday.

NOTICE: I took all the recent photos in this thread last Friday. I won't be able to take any new photos for a few days until I get back home. This means that digi.k has the advantage. GODDAMMIT. :)

Gredler

IMG

esteban

Digi.k

hmmmmmmm.....if only I had derp blue in my coll......

Didn't have any other titles with blue in there... but I thought Super Star Sol or Operation Wolf woulda looked better

IMG

bob

esteban

Digi.k: ok, you upped the ante. Hardware is now fair game. But, damn! I love the heart sticker you added. :)

BOB: A very strong submission for motherf*cking ADDAMS FAMILY. Like, damn.

ToyMachine78

A River Runs Through It

/73bfd02be847ba96986f5d3a28088173.jpg

esteban

^ I am pretty sure that it only costs 10 coins to purchase a pint of ale in Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari, but you'll need it (hurling trash cans around is exhausting).

UPDATE: What do you call that "beige" color that is featured in the Nekketsu Monogatari cover art and Gain Ground SX disc?

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

Quote from: The Old Rover on 07/16/2017, 03:50 PMDrunken Urine Tan.
"And so it shall be known henceforth..." –Lord of Thunder

esteban

TRAVELOGUE: On the drive up to Maine, I decided I just *had* to take a picture like this (Pemaquid Lighthouse is in background...and on the quarter)...
IMG

I was happy. Mission accomplished. Next, then it was time to  unpack my suitcase...
IMG

Comrades, it should not surprise you that I spend my leisure time smoking KOSMOSAS and indulging in some REFRESHMENTS whilst playing some SOVIETSKA HIRYU...
IMG

That's it, comrades. That's all I need. Three things that take me into the stratosphere. And beyond...
IMG

Oh, and a hot coffee. In a turbob mug. Four things. That's it

Pravda...

o.pwuaioc

I need to work on the shot, but...

/20170717_180609.jpg

TheClash603

Hot coffee in a turbo mug is two things.  You now need 5 things to be happy, which makes you greedy and entitled.

Keith Courage

esteban

BroadSt. — The Sword of Valréas!

Clash — ...and flan. Six things. I only six things to achieve serenity.

Quote from: Keith Courage on 07/17/2017, 10:50 PMMonsterLair.jpg
GODDAMN MOTHERFUKIN
Monster Dew
Mountain Lair

esteban

So, I had forgotten about this one...

IMG 

WARNING: Dat flying COD fortress approaching!

NecroPhile

IMG

One is technically a beer and the other technically a shewty, but neither is particularly pleasing, offers much depth, or leaves you satisfied.  :mrgreen:

esteban

VERDICT: A strong entry from the rookie Necro. Deep Blue, according to some, had aspirations to be more than a mere Bud Light....but Fate said otherwise.

xcrement5x

Gotta show some Colorado Brewing love here:

PCEBeerPairing.webp

Also, a good post to follow Necro  :dance:

NecroPhile

esteban

Dat autoreverse, tho...
(my nickname in high school was "autoreverse")

bob

esteban

alcohol + swimming = danger

be careful, bob

VERDICT: bob makes a big splash with his (second?) entry, encouraging folks to harvest their old VHS tapes for some photo ops in 2017!  double-plus good

bob

Quote from: esteban on 07/25/2017, 05:38 PMalcohol + swimming = danger

be careful, bob

VERDICT: bob makes a big splash with his (second?) entry, encouraging folks to harvest their old VHS tapes for some photo ops in 2017!  double-plus good
3rd. 
Camp California
Addams Family
Splash Lake

but who's counting.

in99flames

I don't drink....but i shall put another beverage in its place. One filled with artificial sweetener that will kill you...and the other whose price nowadays will kill you too:

/a3a57102d8252cbbf0399b72be8b0f60.jpg
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)