@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Surprise Raffle! WINNER

Started by Medic_wheat, 05/18/2016, 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic_wheat

Tempt holder for raffle I am hosting.

It's going to be some anime and 80s cartoon sessions (doubles). Going to add a game or two to toss in as a big old bundle.

Rules

None. Just enjoy. Post if you wish to be added in the raffle. The raffle will held on Sunday. So you have until Saturday midnight to be added. Once I crawl out of bed on Sunday I'll throw your name in a Randomized number generator and see who wins.

Postage will be paid by me and I don't care where you live. So even those in Canada can join in the fun so long as you can play region 1 DVDs.

IMG

Here are the DVDs for the raffle. Have yet to pick out a game or two. Earth SOS is personally a fun OVA and this group is only missing the first DVD. Easy to find and cheap at around $10. Transformers G1. Got season 1, 2 part 1, and 3 part one (recently won a lot with the whole set so there is no need for these doubles. Although I bought these new when they first came out). Lastly Read or Die TV show. Love this anime and the prequel OVA that kicked it all off. Bought this double by mistake. Have yet to compete this DVD set.

Raffle

Dicer
Johnykonami
Esteban
Zero gamer
Spinoza
Nameless5511
GainjinD
Esadajr
Josuraturbo
Nightwolf

Dicer

I'm down for some random...

johnnykonami

I like me some 80's cartoons and anime for sure.  Can I join up?

esteban

Damn, I'm in.

If I own it already, it can go to the "runner-up"

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Medic_wheat

Pics lending. Still not home. Getting a tire replaced. Had a blow out while on the highway. Luckily the car didn't go crazy. Jus true tire.

On my butt waiting. For Goodyear to do its magic.

ToyMachine78

Sounds cool, consider me please

spenoza

I wish to be enriched with ill-gotten gains. Count me in!

Nameless5511

I, too, would like the chance of obtaining your wares.

HailingTheThings

Don't add me, but kudos to you.
IMG

GaijinD

I enjoy anime and am from the '80s. This is of interest to me.
Feel like a treasure game on a rainy day.

esadajr

I can play region 1 DVDs, please add me to the mystery raffle. Thanks.
Gaming since 1985

JoshTurboTrollX

Please consider me for your generous offering kind sir!  :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

spenoza

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/20/2016, 04:12 PMPlease consider me for your generous offering kind sir!  :)
You want him to make you his offering? But... I don't want to win you in a raffle. You'll eat all my food, play my games, and what if my cats like you better than me?

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 05/20/2016, 06:54 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/20/2016, 04:12 PMPlease consider me for your generous offering kind sir!  :)
You want him to make you his offering? But... I don't want to win you in a raffle. You'll eat all my food, play my games, and what if my cats like you better than me?
It would be my first time in human trafficking.

NightWolve

Medic_wheat

IMG

Winner winner chicken dinner.

spenoza

Wait, I thought this was for DVDs, not for chicken dinner. Not to say I'd turn down dinner...

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 05/22/2016, 11:26 AMWait, I thought this was for DVDs, not for chicken dinner. Not to say I'd turn down dinner...
Zombie chicken at that.

spenoza

esteban

Last place! Awesome.

I honor of losing so badly, I will pull out a DVD and watch something with my kids this evening. EVEN IF HD VERSION IS AVAILABLE STREAMING, we will watch DVD.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

GaijinD

Well, guess I still need to buy my own Transformers DVDs. Thanks for the raffle, and congrats to Spenoza.
Feel like a treasure game on a rainy day.

HailingTheThings

IMG

johnnykonami

Congrats Spenoza!  And thanks Medic!

spenoza

Woo! Don't worry, guys. All you losers (I kid) will have a chance at a raffle once I have more stuff unpacked from my recent move. It'll be time to "pay it forward" later this summer and I'll have up a raffle or two of my own.

Dicer

Congo Ratz to the winner...may they chew on your toes.

JoshTurboTrollX

Congrats Spenozer!!

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 05/20/2016, 10:08 PM
You never forget your first time.  ;)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/26/2016, 10:57 AMCongrats Spenozer!!

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 05/20/2016, 10:08 PM
You never forget your first time.  ;)
Lol