OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Best car to buy? Honda? Kia? Hyundai?

Started by ParanoiaDragon, 06/08/2016, 02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Diesel?  Whatever it is, it's dang nice mileage.... way better than the ~17 I get tooling around town in the mullet chariot.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

wildfruit

Quote from: guest on 08/09/2016, 12:51 PMDiesel?  Whatever it is, it's dang nice mileage.... way better than the ~17 I get tooling around town in the mullet chariot.
Yes it's diesel. 1.5 litre 3 cylinder BMW B37 engine. Personally I'm not a diesel fan, I prefer driving a petrol, but it's a company lease and was cheapest to get.

TDIRunner

I miss my diesel.  I just sold it last year since I didn't have the time on the weekends to keep fixing stuff (just on the car, the engine itself was rock solid). 

I bought my diesel when I was driving my truck 30k miles a year at 14 mpg when gas was over $3.00 a gallon.  You can do the math.  The VW TDI paid for itself a few times over.  The only reason I didn't replace it with another diesel was due to the fact that I don't drive nearly as many miles per year.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."