WTB Turbografx super system card 3.0

Started by MasonSushi, 06/10/2016, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasonSushi

I am teying to find a US Super System Card. They are kind of tricky to find. PM me if you have one you want to sell. I do have a CIC Timeball and a loose copy of Fantasy Zone and Aer Fighters. Also have cash.

Let me know guys.

drewbrim

We all have our reasons but you really are better off just getting the console region modded and buying the jp one.  You'll have access to all the cool import hueys and still save $50 or so.

MasonSushi

Quote from: drewbrim on 06/12/2016, 11:10 PMWe all have our reasons but you really are better off just getting the console region modded and buying the jp one.  You'll have access to all the cool import hueys and still save $50 or so.
Yea i already have a region modded Duo-RX, but i have a standard TG-16 and wantes to put that in a different room. I dont care if it has its case and manual l. Just want it to funchtion. Also fine if the guys dou g repros figure out a way to make a prepro Arcade card just to kind of end all the trouble of getting one.

elmer

Quote from: MasonSushi on 06/17/2016, 10:25 AMYea i already have a region modded Duo-RX, but i have a standard TG-16 and wantes to put that in a different room. I dont care if it has its case and manual l. Just want it to funchtion. Also fine if the guys dou g repros figure out a way to make a prepro Arcade card just to kind of end all the trouble of getting one.
Then just buy a Turbo Everdrive v2 and run the patched Super System Card image on that.