12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

WTB manual for King of Casino

Started by FridaysFullName, 06/13/2016, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

FridaysFullName

I just picked up the HuCard and jewel case.

I'm looking to buy the manual.

bob


FridaysFullName

Thank you for the link.

I don't know if I should have specified but I am looking to buy the original.

jelloslug

I have one, it comes with a game and a case as a bonus.

FridaysFullName

Hmmm... thank you for telling me.

esteban

I would like to enter this raffle. Thank you.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Gredler

I too would like to enter, I love kings but casinos are just so so. Unless I am very drunk, so usually I love casinos and hate kings