OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

I got some crap for sale

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 06/24/2016, 05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

IMG

IMG

IMG

Anything you see twice is because I took multiple pictures/layouts.  There's only 1 of everything.

For pricing, take eBay sold listings, sigh, and then assume it's lower than that for the most part.

If you want anything, just shoot me a PM.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

exodus

somewhat interested in cyber dodge - I wonder if it takes place in the same universe as cyber knight :P

Gentlegamer

How much for the black tetris pieces?
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

esteban

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 06/24/2016, 02:50 PMHow much for the black tetris pieces?
Pre-

or

post-BREXIT?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

What's the blue hucard? Bloody Wolf? Keith Courage? I cannot tell looking at the pic.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp