OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

DildoPhile members..

Started by Sparky, 07/14/2016, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Look at your self buddy, i got lots to share as well psyho that I can post over on Facebook if you like. I am a drunk angry fuck right now with my situation, if you guys want to over react which you do all the time,so be it, go back to you Facebook group where you think your something. That's why I left and blocked you, I vented to a so called buddy of mine that turns around and tells you and you come after me. That's not cool so I told him and he over reacted. I am done with the facial book seen.

ZachSpears

Sparky

Yep, I am. Like I said look at yourself

Bernie

Quote from: Sparky on 09/03/2016, 06:10 PMLook at your self buddy, i got lots to share as well psyho that I can post over on Facebook if you like. I am a drunk angry fuck right now with my situation, if you guys want to over react which you do all the time,so be it, go back to you Facebook group where you think your something. That's why I left and blocked you, I vented to a so called buddy of mine that turns around and tells you and you come after me. That's not cool so I told him and he over reacted. I am done with the facial book seen.
Mark this in your fucking calendar sir.  As this will be the LAST time I EVER speak with you.
1. I didn't do a damn thing.

2. Maybe if you actually took a step back, and looked at things, you would actually see the forest for the trees.  You constantly get drunk and aimlessly message people on FB, trying to start fights, but when the shit hits the fan you cant handle it.  I don't have time for it, and THAT is why I got tired of it.  Stop playing the victim, its insane.  Blaming someone else for being attacked, when you brought it on yourself?   ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)  So, yeah, you got yourself blocked cause I don't wanna deal with drunk messages all hours of the fucking night.  Sick of it.  It's damn sad too, cause you are really a good guy Sparks.  It doesn't make me feel good to have had to make this move.  I do not expect you to understand, nor do I expect you to accept anything I have said here. But in reality, you can only blame yourself.  I tried getting through to you.

ZachSpears

Quote from: Sparky on 09/03/2016, 06:10 PMLook at your self buddy, i got lots to share as well psyho that I can post over on Facebook if you like. I am a drunk angry fuck right now with my situation, if you guys want to over react which you do all the time,so be it, go back to you Facebook group where you think your something. That's why I left and blocked you, I vented to a so called buddy of mine that turns around and tells you and you come after me. That's not cool so I told him and he over reacted. I am done with the facial book seen.
You don't have anything that you would post without incriminating yourself as a harassing trouble starter, so go for it. I'll do the same. So will others probably. (I'm positive there are others) It's time for you to stop thinking that it's ok to just pick fights with people out of the blue without any repercussions. I read this thread and saw how much of a hypocrite you really are with your "I take full responsibility for my actions" bit that you have said to me and others dozens of times. I don't think my group on fb is anything special, and it shows that you have no clue what you are talking about as to the reasons why that group was started in the first place. Remember, the people you are calling "friends" are the same ones you talk shit about behind their backs and try to instigate fights with. I legit tried to forgive you for harassing me, tried to be nice and sensitive to your "situation" which you keep going on about for sympathy. Then you straight up jumped bad on me like a fool. You really made yourself look foolish and the really sad thing is that you just have no clue. But now it's on. You want an enemy, you've earned one. I'm sure I'm not the only one, given your "situation" and how you seem to relish in being an "angry drunk". Guess what? Some of us don't have to get drunk to say whats on our minds. It's called not being a giant pussy. Oops, too many words, did you get triggered?

Sparky

Did you share with Rocky what I said to you? He quoted exactly what I had said to you. That's not cool man and you can freak out all you want and point the finger at me. Truth hurts. Ya being a drunk or not you shared what I said to you.

Sparky

Quote from: Rockabilly Paradise on 09/03/2016, 06:26 PM
You don't have anything that you would post without incriminating yourself as a harassing trouble starter, so go for it. I'll do the same. So will others probably. (I'm positive there are others) It's time for you to stop thinking that it's ok to just pick fights with people out of the blue without any repercussions. I read this thread and saw how much of a hypocrite you really are with your "I take full responsibility for my actions" bit that you have said to me and others dozens of times. I don't think my group on fb is anything special, and it shows that you have no clue what you are talking about as to the reasons why that group was started in the first place. Remember, the people you are calling "friends" are the same ones you talk shit about behind their backs and try to instigate fights with. I legit tried to forgive you for harassing me, tried to be nice and sensitive to your "situation" which you keep going on about for sympathy. Then you straight up jumped bad on me like a fool. You really made yourself look foolish and the really sad thing is that you just have no clue. But now it's on. You want an enemy, you've earned one. I'm sure I'm not the only one, given your "situation" and how you seem to relish in being an "angry drunk". Guess what? Some of us don't have to get drunk to say whats on our minds. It's called not being a giant pussy. Oops, too many words, did you get triggered?
Not looking for sympathy, just being honest. Not proud moments for me these days. You win. I got better things to do like open another bottle and hope this is the one that fucking kills me. I don't care about you pig boy so keep typing. have a great life and you to Bernie. You are both better so better then me. Stand tall and proud. HahahA

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2016, 06:44 PMNot proud moments for me these days. You win. I got better things to do like open another bottle and hope this is the one that fucking kills me.
:(

Sparky,

I'm honestly worried. That last post implies you're looking for a way out (of life). It hurts to see anyone I know in such a state of despair. Echoing what Nulltard said, you have friends that care about you here, and have been through (and are going through) similar things.

I'm not going to throw you under the bus. Keep your chin up. And take me up on the offer to chat if your thoughts stay this dark.

caw

ZachSpears

I don't wish death on anyone, Sparky. That being said, I really do think it's just another thing you are saying for attention and sympathy so people will turn the other cheek while you badmouth them. I've heard you say it before.  I've had a wife leave me and take my daughter from me and I didn't get to see her until she was 15 years old. I understand that kind of situation is hard. But it doesn't give you an excuse to pick a random person and start shit with them.  Most people who know me, and have actually taken the time to talk to me, generally like me. All these things that you say I am, are figments of your imagination because you feel like you need somebody to hate and rage on. You've never even tried to have a normal conversation with me, you jump on online, start a conversation out normally, then 3 sentences in start bad mouthing me, calling me names and try to provoke me. It's literally verging on the edge of stalker shit. It's painfully obvious and you make yourself look foolish by doing it. It's no coincidence that I'm not the only one who has spoken up about you doing this. You need to get some help. Like, now. It sucks because we could have been friends if you just hadn't targeted me out of the blue like some maniac with accusations and trying to start a fight, which if you lived nearby you would utterly lose within seconds. I'm washing my hands of you at this point. I hope you get some help because there are people who genuinely seem to care about you and have nice things to say about you. I just dont have any because you haven't given me anything nice to say.  :(  IMG

Sparky

And you do not know me so shut the fuck up, these attacks on you were not just random, and in a lot of cases they were comments or PMs to you and you loose your shit, why because your an admin and you should not be questioned? Your fucking insecure and have as much problems as me. Your the one that went ape shit and tracked me down on Instagram, email and now here as you had a temper tempertatrum from what I told Bernie. I blocked you for a reason and walked away you came after me this time .

Oh and look at you, if I lived close by I would not have a chance? Haha. What are ya 12 or just a small dick.

Sparky

That said, my oldest is watching a show and the guy is a "stock trader " she looks at me and says who would ever want to be a "Sock trader" this is what keeps me going. Zack all the best. Hope you find help for your issues as well. Hugs.

You an Bernie are now blocked. It's for the best as it's just going in a vicious cycle.
Take care.

Sarumaru

NightWolve

What the hell, Bernie and Sparkster are now on bad terms ? :(

Senshi

Can't we all just get along?
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Senshi

PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

esteban

IMG

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

DoxPhile members suck but they've got nothing on these Facebook jackoffs.

"Rwaarrrr!  Imma gonna beat you up!!!"
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

its funny that people think DoxPhile is an incubator for revenge or shit talking.  in all honesty, has DoxPhile as a whole really done anything to somebody here?  maybe it has, and i am just unaware, but shit has only hit the fan once, MAYBE twice, and it was because trouble came to us.  it was laughable to most of us, and never really seemed that serious, and that was it.  i guess just because its a different chat room, it gets blamed for something?
people would be surprised that we really dont talk much PCEFX or really any other site.  nulltard is very open about who joins and actually gets amped when new people come on board.
people come and go, but it doesnt take long to realize how boring myself, nulltard, gredler, sirhc, saru, mnky, and raven really are.  i am missing a couple, but really, people hate DoxPhile because of perception for some reason.  its just a small chat of literally 8 people.  i dunno, people hate on it all they want, since its pretty irrelevant here. 

a few hot topics lately on DoxPhile:
Henshin Engine
Ebay finds
Goverrats
Getting sirhc closer to NES set
Super Mario Sunshine

yeah, its a hotbed of animosity and shit talk.

sirhcman

Quote from: gynt on 09/06/2016, 12:47 PMa few hot topics lately on DoxPhile:
Henshin Engine
Ebay finds
Goverrats
Getting sirhc closer to NES set
Super Mario Sunshine

yeah, its a hotbed of animosity and shit talk.
Don't forget Catastrophy PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 game development!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/06/2016, 12:04 PMDoxPhile members suck
Should I post the listing of latest logged in members again? I think technically you're the only one not registered at DoxPhile.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

NecroPhile

Like esty said, the rivalry is more a joke than anything.  I know DK and Nulltard hate me with a fiery passion, but overall there's plenty of good members and good things going on at DoxPhile.

Similarly, there's good stuff at facebook too.

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 09/06/2016, 01:19 PMShould I post the listing of latest logged in members again? I think technically you're the only one not registered at DoxPhile.
Sure, maybe I'll give a fuck this time.

Gredler

Quote from: guest on 09/06/2016, 12:57 PMDon't forget Catastrophy PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 vaporware development!

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Gredler on 09/06/2016, 01:43 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/06/2016, 12:57 PMDon't forget Catastrophy PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 vaporware development!
What did I tell you about calling Catastrophy vaporware? Are we going to need another time out, mister?
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

geise

Quote from: The Old Rover on 09/06/2016, 08:07 PMI like pants.
I feel they're overrated and unnecessary.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/26/2016, 11:59 AMI will say this for DK:

When I passed out at MGC in a room of people I consider close friends, he was the one who stepped up and initiated the effort to haul my massive derriere all the way up to my room.

I owe DK, Majors, and Desh a debt of gratitude for preserving my anal virginity that night. Who knows what may have happened had they left me in the turbo room with characters like Sarumaru, jtucci, and _joshuaturbo on the loose.
I saw your insides.  ;)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Alt-Nintega

worst thread eva u all suck balls

blueraven

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/21/2016, 08:18 PMworst thread eva u all suck balls
Can we discuss why Das Kapital Vol. 2 is over 1100 pages long? Is that why video game prices have skyrocketed!?

Also, I heard Hegel paid for your apartment. And Althusser was talking shit.

Shouldn't you be in the library? Or arguing with Ayn Rand's ghost?

Sponsored by those crazy kids and their mangy dog at DildoPhile

ClodBusted

We can't stop here, this is DK Country.

NightWolve

Quote from: blueraven on 09/22/2016, 12:26 AM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/21/2016, 08:18 PMworst threat eva u all suck balls
Can we discuss why Das Kapital Vol. 2 is over 1100 pages long? Is that why video game prices have skyrocketed!?

Sponsored by those crazy kids and their mangy dog at DoxPhile
Hey kudos, well crafted/tailored response for Karl "Nintega" Marx there!  :lol:

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/22/2016, 12:41 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 09/22/2016, 12:26 AM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/21/2016, 08:18 PMworst threat eva u all suck balls

Sponsored by those crazy kids and their mangy dog at DoxPhile
Hey kudos, well crafted/tailored response for Karl "Nintega" Marx there!  :lol:
IMG

DildoKKKobold

DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

am I even registered at doucheophile
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NightWolve

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 09/28/2016, 04:40 AMDoucheoPhile / DouchePhile / DeucePhile
How did nobody else think of this rewrite till now ?  :lol:

Arkhan Asylum

I haven't been posting in awhile, so that's why. lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Arjak

I wasn't sure where to post this, so this thread will do. I'm fucking done with DoxPhile.

I hadn't been on in a while, so I decided to pop in for a bit, and within that time, all Gredler and Sarumaru wanted to talk about was sexual shit about my sister. Ever since my sister appeared in the second episode of my Youtube show, that's all they want to talk about with me. I made it very clear that I wasn't finding their shit funny, but they kept it up anyway, saying extremely nasty shit and then making excuses for it until I couldn't take any more.

If I wanted to have discussions on this level, I would go to a Youtube comment section. I certainly wouldn't come to what is supposed to be a gaming forum where I can talk to like-minded individuals about video games. :evil:
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

Gredler

(10:46:51) ObeyBot: Arjak logs into the Chat.
(10:48:38) bob: oh boy
(10:48:40) Arjak: Hey, guys.
(10:49:04) gredler: wb arjak
(10:49:17) bob: every time i see your name, i think about golvellius
(10:49:34) bob: and how your review saved me from ever getting into that game
(10:49:42) Arjak: lol, I hope that's a good thing!
(10:49:43) bob: thx
(10:50:05) gredler: that game is rad
(10:50:14) gredler: I like that game
(10:50:40) bob: would be, maybe rad, of the fucking guy turned around when walking backward
(10:50:56) bob: typical crap sms developer drivel
(10:51:54) Arjak: I'm not getting the chimes when someone posts or logs in. Is it just me?
(10:52:33) bob: whimsical
(10:53:03) bob: i have it set to play the entire Ys soundtrack everytime somebody posts
(10:53:55) Arjak: Anyway, have you seen my second review yet, Bob?
(10:54:07) bob: what game?
(10:54:11) ObeyBot: rrob78 has been logged out (Timeout).
(10:54:23) Arjak: Power Blade for NES
(10:54:33) bob: dont think so
(10:54:44) gredler: I like how you don't turn around in the scrolling sections
(10:54:52) bob: lol
(10:54:54) Arjak: just a sec, I'll get the link
(10:54:57) gredler: I think it's unique and makes it feel like a shmup action game hybrid
(10:55:00) bob: hes a cornerback
(10:55:12) bob: backpedal
(10:55:20) gredler: ?
(10:55:22) gredler: wat
(10:55:31) gredler: oh
(10:55:32) gredler: like
(10:55:34) gredler: his motion
(10:55:37) bob: haha
(10:55:47) Arjak: https://youtu.be/​_xNHNDtLP40
(10:55:47) gredler: is he's backpedaling as he moves backwards
(10:55:59) bob: atta boy
(10:56:28) bob: thanks arjak, but i dont "tube"
(10:56:35) bob: im sure its good though
(10:58:12) Arjak: YOU DON'T TUBE!? Monster! Heretic! Charlatan! j/k
(10:59:10) ObeyBot: xak logs into the Chat.
(10:59:50) xak: sup
(11:00:00) Arjak: Hi there
(11:01:15) bob: why power blade?
(11:01:28) bob: i mean of al the NES, why that one?
(11:01:59) xak: MSX is shit
(11:02:01) xak: So is NES
(11:02:07) bob: golvellius i can understand. its pretty unique and stands out on the sms library, but power blade?
(11:02:11) xak: So r all of u
(11:03:23) Arjak: Power Blade is a game that I feel doesn't get enough recognition. It's a decent side-scroller with an interesting history.
(11:03:25) Sarumaru: msx is shit
(11:03:50) xak: I can tell you an interesting story
(11:03:55) Arjak: A history which I cover as best I can in the episode.
(11:03:55) xak: Last night i was totally wasted
(11:03:58) xak: Completely shitfaced
(11:04:08) xak: Drank so much that your mom has probably never even had that much
(11:04:15) xak: But I got it al for free, didnt pay a dime
(11:04:20) xak: friend gave it to me
(11:04:24) xak: free of charge, said he stole it
(11:04:33) bob: he was trying to kill you
(11:04:50) xak: was a great night, all i remember is grabbing some chicks asss at a party and her liking it
(11:04:55) xak: was pretty sweet too
(11:05:42) bob: by "her", you mean "him"
(11:05:49) Arjak: This is the same "Xak" who is actually Nintega, isn't it?
(11:05:54) xak: ass is an ass
(11:06:00) Sarumaru: shim
(11:06:28) bob: shit
(11:06:30) xak: https://youtu.be/​HjNSGY3M8Sg
(11:08:17) bob: where is null
(11:08:35) xak: does nulity run this site?
(11:09:01) bob: he has abandoned it and gave to saru and i
(11:09:43) bob: saru runs the servers and i give him hand jobs
(11:10:04) bob: wanna be a mod? i have another hand
(11:10:20) xak: i dont do gay shit but ill be a mod
(11:10:27) xak: give me power
(11:10:47) Sarumaru: LOL
(11:10:48) bob: we must watch you charge a crystal
(11:11:21) Sarumaru: that much is true, do we have any more crystals?
(11:11:23) xak: shit just follow me on snapchat, i sned dic piks all the time
(11:11:29) xak: what s crystal?
(11:12:15) bob: my mom loves snapchat
(11:13:10) gredler: i love snap chat
(11:13:14) gredler: and could use a crystal
(11:13:19) gredler: it'd be so charged by now
(11:13:19) xak: how old is ur mom? i dont do girls over 20
(11:14:25) Arjak: You like 'em young, huh? XD
(11:16:44) gredler: speaking of which, how old is your sister no arjak?
(11:16:53) gredler: now*
(11:17:15) Sarumaru: XD
(11:17:25) ObeyBot: xak logs out of the Chat.
(11:17:34) Arjak: Sorry, Gredler. She's seeing someone else at the moment.
(11:17:38) Arjak: Yay!
(11:17:47) gredler: ?
(11:17:49) Sarumaru: the question was how old she was
(11:17:52) gredler: Whats that have to do with her age
(11:17:56) Arjak: We got him to leave!
(11:18:12) gredler: I am engaged, I am not interested in a relationship with your sister.
(11:18:34) Arjak: OK, then. She's 19. XD
(11:18:41) Sarumaru: Got who to leave? xak? We all assumed he was your lover. You came in at the same time.
(11:19:23) Arjak: No way! Who knows what kind of diseases he has?
(11:19:58) Sarumaru: That's why you gotta wrap it before you tap it.
(11:20:39) Arjak: Truth. In any case, he's not my type.
(11:20:40) gredler: 19 eh
(11:20:41) gredler: nice
(11:21:53) Sarumaru: tender...
(11:23:47) Arjak: You guys are twisted. This shit would never fly at PCEFX. XD
(11:24:24) Sarumaru: supple...
(11:26:19) gredler: What shit? I am so confused
(11:26:27) bob: folf
(11:27:38) Sarumaru: and pink...
(11:28:36) Arjak: Guys, you are really starting to upset me with this shit. Please stop.
(11:28:58) bob: i said nothing
(11:29:16) bob: saru is uncontrolable
(11:29:31) bob: gred likes soccer
(11:29:39) bob: its a balance around here
(11:30:20) Arjak: This place is as balanced as an endgame Jinga tower.
(11:30:28) gredler: I hate soccer
(11:30:32) gredler: I like hockey
(11:30:42) bob: soccer on ice
(11:31:03) gredler: with sticks, and penaltys for being a bitch/crying/embellishment
(11:31:06) bob: and you make me wanna shoop
(11:31:14) gredler: wow
(11:31:20) gredler: that's my girl's ring tone
(11:31:23) gredler: no joke
(11:31:27) gredler: "with that shake shake booty"
(11:31:28) bob: i know
(11:31:38) gredler: O_O
(11:31:54) gredler: :jturbo:
(11:32:04) Arjak: Looks like you've got a stalker, Gred.
(11:32:23) gredler: Or coincidence
(11:32:46) gredler: How long as your sister been dating whoever it is she's dating? Is this person ok with you putting her on the internet for all to see?
(11:34:05) Arjak: Jesus, why is everyone so fascinated with my sister!?
(11:34:52) gredler: We like your "show"
(11:35:28) Arjak: Why the quotes?
(11:36:39) bob: cuz he "said" it
(11:36:55) gredler: I wanted to delineate it from the rest of the sentence as I don't remember the name of your "show"
(11:38:31) Arjak: Well, she'll be co-starring in the next episode. so you'll have plenty to jerk off to when it comes out in a few years or so.
(11:39:01) bob: that sounds like a challenge
(11:39:07) Sarumaru: ew arjak get your head out of the gutterrrrrr
(11:39:15) Sarumaru: we try to keep it PC in here
(11:39:40) Arjak: I can see that, Mr. Tender, Supple, and Pink.
(11:40:09) Sarumaru: Allt hose things apply, I was describing my strawberry mochi
(11:40:14) Sarumaru: it was delicious
(11:40:22) Sarumaru: who knows what YOU were thinking... jeez
(11:41:07) Arjak: You guys just enjoy baiting me.
(11:41:12) Sarumaru: So arjak, will your next video have any "props"?
(11:41:31) Sarumaru: You know what game many ppl probbaly haven't played? Rez on PS2.
(11:41:40) Sarumaru: you should procure it and talk about it
(11:41:42) gredler: wtf arjak
(11:41:47) gredler: so weird
(11:41:56) Sarumaru: it comes with a special controller...
(11:42:03) gredler: looking "forward" to the next episode
(11:43:29) Arjak: Screw you guys, I'm outta here. I'm never coming back here again.
(11:43:40) ObeyBot: Arjak logs out of the Chat.
(11:44:49) Sarumaru: :lol:
(11:44:58) ObeyBot: bob has been logged out (Timeout).
(11:45:33) gredler: (11:17:38) Arjak: Yay!
(11:45:44) gredler: (11:17:56) Arjak: We got him to leave!
(11:48:16) ObeyBot: bob logs into the Chat.
(11:48:52) Sarumaru: XD
(11:49:43) bob: wow
(11:50:05) bob: rez is aweso
(11:50:09) bob: me
(11:51:06) bob: arjak had a similar meltdown on pcefx once
(11:51:14) Sarumaru: lol did he?
(11:52:36) ObeyBot: sirhcman logs into the Chat.
(11:53:23) sirhcman: lol i remember when arjak released episode two i said "we'll see you again in 18 months!" and he laughed and said it wouldnt be that long
(11:53:30) bob: was weird
(11:53:31) bob: yup
(11:54:12) sirhcman: 13 months in now
(11:54:42) sirhcman: gredler has the hots for his sister too
(11:54:54) gredler: is chat log above not loaded?
(11:55:01) gredler: he got real upset when he assumed that was the case
(11:55:05) gredler: Apparently I give off that vibe
(11:55:09) sirhcman: ?
(11:55:14) gredler: I just find it odd that he put his sister in his videos
(11:55:40) gredler: she's not at all my style
(11:55:52) sirhcman: did you see dk on gamehuggers?
(11:56:00) gredler: forgot about that
(11:56:02) gredler: no I got too drunk
(11:56:50) sirhcman: https://www.youtube.com/channel/​UCahf14utshmeArJkFxOGD1Q/videos.
(11:56:59) sirhcman: dk made the thumbnail, lol
(11:57:40) gredler: hah
(11:59:15) sirhcman: i pre-ordered yooka laylee today
(11:59:23) sirhcman: apparently they decided to do xbox one physical
(12:02:33) sirhcman: so arjak quit DoxPhile?
(12:02:36) sirhcman: what happened?
(12:04:06) bob: he went bezirhc
(12:05:02) Sarumaru: lol
(12:05:24) Sarumaru: I remember once upon a time when chrismas was super sensitive like that :P
(12:06:11) sirhcman: What happened? The chat log is gone
(12:06:19) sirhcman: Can someone copy the above chat an pm it to me on pcefx?

JoshTurboTrollX

You sick bastards should be ashamed of yourselves!!

](*,)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bob

Quote from: Arjak on 01/26/2017, 03:06 PMI wasn't sure where to post this, so this thread will do. I'm fucking done with DoxPhile.

I hadn't been on in a while, so I decided to pop in for a bit, and within that time, all Gredler and Sarumaru wanted to talk about was sexual shit about my sister. Ever since my sister appeared in the second episode of my Youtube show, that's all they want to talk about with me. I made it very clear that I wasn't finding their shit funny, but they kept it up anyway, saying extremely nasty shit and then making excuses for it until I couldn't take any more.

If I wanted to have discussions on this level, I would go to a Youtube comment section. I certainly wouldn't come to what is supposed to be a gaming forum where I can talk to like-minded individuals about video games. :evil:
i agree.  it was funny.

jtucci31

Uhhh, brought that one on yourself there. Saru started out with a small harmless joke. If you hadn't whined he wouldn't have kept going.

Thank you gredler for saving this chat log :)

NecroPhile

Is that xak the pedophile thief?  Y'all run a classy site over there.

bob

Quote from: NecroPhile on 01/26/2017, 03:35 PMIs that xak the pedophile thief?  Y'all run a classy site over there.
lol

Sarumaru

sarumaru .com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/tender-supple-and.jpg

xcrement5x

Quote from: Sarumaru on 01/26/2017, 03:45 PM/tender-supple-and.jpg
I bet it doesn't taste like fish either. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

blueraven

Arjak, You obviously have a really thin skin. Faced with a troll, you cower in chat and then go to a completely different forum to plead your case as if there will be an army of people to defend you.

You brought it up, you put your relative in the video for whatever unknown reason (views), and unless I'm mistaken you made the first overtly sexual comment about your sister in the chatlog.

Everything you said about Saru is completely taken out of context. The "tender" comments were about mochii strawberries, but because you're so narcissistic and embarrassed by even the slightest criticism, you deflected to something else, and then you /Ragequit and come here to trash DoxPhile. Way to make everything about you. Is this just so you can plug your "show"?

(11:32:46) gredler: How long as your sister been dating whoever it is she's dating? Is this person ok with you putting her on the internet for all to see?
(11:34:05) Arjak: Jesus, why is everyone so fascinated with my sister!?
(11:34:52) gredler: We like your "show"
(11:35:28) Arjak: Why the quotes?
(11:36:39) bob: cuz he "said" it
(11:36:55) gredler: I wanted to delineate it from the rest of the sentence as I don't remember the name of your "show"
(11:38:31) Arjak: Well, she'll be co-starring in the next episode. so you'll have plenty to jerk off to when it comes out in a few years or so.
(11:39:01) bob: that sounds like a challenge
(11:39:07) Sarumaru: ew arjak get your head out of the gutterrrrrr

Who the fuck would say shit like this about their sister?!?! Jesus I wasn't even in fucking chat and I can understand this. Have fun with your "Show". I'm sure you'll be active in the comments section defending it to all 6 of "Your Subscribers".

I think it's safe to say that DoxPhile is done with you.

DildoKKKobold

DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Gredler

Remember, if you want to get the boy's soul you have to pay the troll toll.

Troll Toll.

Troll Toll.

Arjak

Ah, of course. So because I didn't put up with them making sexually charged comments about my sister and make a passive aggressive comment, I am a narcissist. Did you even read the chat log? Saru made those comments, without context, after my sister was mentioned. The show in question was my YouTube videos about obscure video games. Saru's excuse for his comments did not come out until afterward. Learn to read and analyze context.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit