10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

DildoPhile members..

Started by Sparky, 07/14/2016, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gredler

The_Nightman_Cometh_Frank_Troll_Toll.webp
Honestly just trolling you dude, sorry if it got you so deep.

Troll toll.

Troll toll.

bob

Psycho Punch

screw the low grade drama what about xak coming back to be a douchebag on a pce related forum again?

oh it's just a joke name switch, nevermind.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Gredler

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/26/2017, 05:28 PMIt's not their fault that Arjak's sister is smokin' hot.
That's the funny thing, I don't think she's very hot. Maybe cute, but not hot. She's just not my style. I like a little more meat on them bones :)

CGQuarterly

This thread went from 0 to awesome in an awfully big hurry.

Gredler

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 01/26/2017, 05:44 PMThis thread went from 0 to awesome in an awfully big hurry.
DoxPhile,

photo removed, I felt bad even though it's just a capture from his youtube videos.

jtucci31

Quote from: Gredler on 01/26/2017, 05:47 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 01/26/2017, 05:44 PMThis thread went from 0 to awesome in an awfully big hurry.
DoxPhile,
UsingArjakSistertoSpamDoxPhile.webp
Oh man, this thread gets better and better.

Arjak definitely has thin skin. If he had just said whatever and moved on we all wouldn't be here right now. Not to mention that he just left the chat and came here instead of his stay in the chat and say something as simple as "ah that's not cool" or "oh whatever" instead of " OMG STOP! Gooodd"

esteban

Arjak...now I can't help but think of things whenever I see your name or watch a video.

If you had not posted here at pcefx, the entire pcefx board would not be thinking about your sister. Right now. As I type this. Right now.

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arjak

And the memes begin...

Quote from: guest on 01/26/2017, 05:58 PMNot to mention that he just left the chat and came here instead of his stay in the chat and say something as simple as "ah that's not cool" or "oh whatever" instead of " OMG STOP! Gooodd"
I did.

Quote(11:28:36) Arjak: Guys, you are really starting to upset me with this shit. Please stop.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

NecroPhile

She looks like jailbait.  Keep her away from regalsin.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gredler

Cyber bullying is terrible and not something I want to be party to. I've apologized Arjak, and I'm sorry that my joke's gone so far - it's snowballing!

Maybe this will get you a bunch more views, or some other silver lining?

That being said,

Boy's Soul.

Troll Toll.

Sarumaru

Honestly, the convo was pretty vanilla until arjak brought up the fapping.... sooooo... you know... internet.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Gredler on 01/26/2017, 06:10 PMCyber bullying is no joke, and I've apologized Arjak, sorry that my joke's gone so far - it's snowballing!
He kinda let it blow up by bringing it up in this thread.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Arjak

Quote from: Gredler on 01/26/2017, 06:10 PMCyber bullying is no joke, and I've apologized Arjak, sorry that my joke's gone so far - it's snowballing!

Maybe this will get you a bunch more views, or some other silver lining?

That being said,

Boy's Soul.

Troll Toll.
I appreciate your apology. I did overreact quite a bit, and I apologize for blowing a gasket. I understand that you were just trying to tease a little, but when someone makes it clear that they are not appreciating the joke and you keep going, that's where it begins to escalate into bullying.

Yeah, I have thin skin, and I do need to work on that. However, this community as a WHOLE seems to have a talent for bringing out the worst of humanity in all of us. (Ashley Madison? Really, Nulltard?) Now, that might just be the power of the internet, but I really feel that the PCE community in particular has an extremely toxic atmosphere, and it shouldn't have to be that way. Let's face it, if we treated each other in person the way we sometimes do on this forum, there would probably be no community.

Let's not make ourselves hate each other. That's what discussing politics and religion are for, not love for a video game console.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

Gredler

The troll toll.

Troll toll.

OldRover

Dangit, I always miss everything.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

ToyMachine78

Ha ha. Thanks for this Arjak. Prolly the best of 2017 thus far.

Sarumaru

Quote from: Arjak on 01/26/2017, 06:56 PMLet's not make ourselves hate each other. That's what discussing politics and religion are for, not love for a video game console.
IMG

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Arjak on 01/26/2017, 06:56 PMLet's not make ourselves hate each other.

But I'm not good at anything else!!
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

sirhcman

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 01/26/2017, 08:31 PM
Quote from: Arjak on 01/26/2017, 06:56 PMLet's not make ourselves hate each other.
But I'm not good at anything else!!
You're also a really good hugger!  ;)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bob

Quote from: Arjak on 01/26/2017, 06:56 PMthis community as a WHOLE seems to have a talent for bringing out the worst of humanity in all of us.
The forum has had some power quotes this past week or so. 

PukeSter

I don't mean to sound a bit negative, but why does Arjak always use the word "we" when almost no one agrees with him?

sirhcman

and the roast of arjak continues..

OldRover

Quote from: Arjak on 01/26/2017, 06:56 PMI really feel that the PCE community in particular has an extremely toxic atmosphere, and it shouldn't have to be that way.
You have clearly not delved into Sega or Atari communities then, if you think the PCE community has an extremely toxic atmosphere... this scene is about as clean as you can get in comparison.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

bob

blueraven

ChuChu Flamingo

Quote from: The Old Rover on 01/27/2017, 07:04 PM
Quote from: Arjak on 01/26/2017, 06:56 PMI really feel that the PCE community in particular has an extremely toxic atmosphere, and it shouldn't have to be that way.
You have clearly not delved into Sega or Atari communities then, if you think the PCE community has an extremely toxic atmosphere... this scene is about as clean as you can get in comparison.
I for one enjoy forums like this where you can kick ass and chew bubble gum knocking out shitheads who deserve it. It is a much better alternative to the hugbox that is most other forums.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Gredler on 01/26/2017, 07:04 PMThe troll toll.

Troll toll.
I'm wondering if you realize "trolling" has nothing to do with trolls, and trolls under the bridge, or toll bridges.

It's trolling as in, trolling for fish.

they take the bait.  ..

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Gredler

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 01/29/2017, 11:26 AM
Quote from: Gredler on 01/26/2017, 07:04 PMThe troll toll.

Troll toll.
I'm wondering if you realize "trolling" has nothing to do with trolls, and trolls under the bridge, or toll bridges.

they take the bait.  ..

I didn't, I accociated it with someone who lives under a bridge eating children and goats, asking various riddles and causing strain on the society as a whole.

Troll toll

Troll toll.

CGQuarterly

So did we ever get an answer regarding the sister?  Is she available or what?  I mean, I'm way too old (and married) but there are younger guys around here who have a hunger that Snickers just isn't going to satisfy.

Gredler

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 01/29/2017, 09:15 PMSo did we ever get an answer regarding the sister?  Is she available or what?  I mean, I'm way too old (and married) but there are younger guys around here who have a hunger that Snickers just isn't going to satisfy.
If you want the boy's soul, you have to pay the

sirhcman

Quote from: Gredler on 01/29/2017, 09:18 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 01/29/2017, 09:15 PMSo did we ever get an answer regarding the sister?  Is she available or what?  I mean, I'm way too old (and married) but there are younger guys around here who have a hunger that Snickers just isn't going to satisfy.
troll toll

Sarumaru

Quote from: guest on 01/29/2017, 09:22 PM
troll toll
Arjak.gif

sirhcman

Quote from: Sarumaru on 01/31/2017, 06:05 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/29/2017, 09:22 PM
troll toll
Arjak.gif
Howbow Dah!

Gredler

sirhcman

Someone forgot to pay the toll..

blueraven

Don't make me get all Folklore up in this motherfucker.

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 01/29/2017, 11:26 AMI'm wondering if you realize "trolling" has nothing to do with trolls, and trolls under the bridge, or toll bridges.

they take the bait.  ..

BAM

Serega81

Man, from sisters to pce exclusivity to eBay price gouging, this thread had more drama than my last relationship.. Love it :)
If you don't like how things are, change it!  You're not a tree!!!!

esteban

Quote from: Serega81 on 03/28/2017, 02:32 AMMan, from sisters to pce exclusivity to eBay price gouging, this thread had more drama than my last relationship.. Love it :)
That reminds me...I still haven't finished watching that episode on Shatterhand (?? I can't remember the title of the NES game...wait, Power Blade? Something like that...)

Serega81

video in question I believe was Power Blade, but both games came out for the NES around the same time, and were quite similar.  Still can't hold a candle to Vice Project Doom though IMHO
If you don't like how things are, change it!  You're not a tree!!!!

esteban

Quote from: Serega81 on 03/28/2017, 04:11 PMvideo in question I believe was Power Blade, but both games came out for the NES around the same time, and were quite similar.  Still can't hold a candle to Vice Project Doom though IMHO
I haven't played Power Blade yet, but Vice Project Boom! is a solid NES title.

:)

Gredler

The dp... is down. The dp... is down?

THE DP IS DOWN WTF

NightWolve

Quote from: Arjak on 01/26/2017, 03:06 PMI wasn't sure where to post this, so this thread will do. I'm fucking done with DoxPhile.

I hadn't been on in a while, so I decided to pop in for a bit, and within that time, all Gredler and Sarumaru wanted to talk about was sexual shit about my sister. Ever since my sister appeared in the second episode of my Youtube show, that's all they want to talk about with me. I made it very clear that I wasn't finding their shit funny, but they kept it up anyway, saying extremely nasty shit and then making excuses for it until I couldn't take any more.

If I wanted to have discussions on this level, I would go to a Youtube comment section. I certainly wouldn't come to what is supposed to be a gaming forum where I can talk to like-minded individuals about video games. :evil:
Wow, I was gonna ask if they were really that bad, but I caught up with the whole thread first and saw the chat log Gredler posted. Looks like harmless goofing off, but I understand some people being more sensitive about that than others.

I did watch that video some time back and remember the gag of her sneaking off with a game, but I actually thought she was your girlfriend at the time, heh. I was like, "Hey, look at that, Arjak is a player playa..." as she is somewhat cute. I didn't pay attention enough to notice familial resemblance, it didn't occur to me she might be your sister. ;)

Anyway, it was just a little frat boy goofing off, I wouldn't take it personally.