RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Anyone want a SuperGrafx box?

Started by SamIAm, 08/08/2016, 09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamIAm

I'm just not a collector. What's more, I don't have space for all of my dumb boxes. However, it would pain me to throw them away, so I'll offer them up here.

IMG

The manual and various plastic sleeves are included. I don't know how authentic the plastic is because I bought everything used.

I'm in Japan, but I'll ship this anywhere via any service available at the post office (EMS, economy airmail, surface mail). It's so light that it shouldn't cost much. The exact price will depend on whether you want me to put it inside its own box, or if you're OK with just wrapping it in paper. I'm guessing EMS would be around $20.

Would it be crazy to ask for $5 on top of shipping? Let me know what you think. PM me and we'll talk. Thanks!

jtucci31

Opethian

IMG

SamIAm

Groover

That is a nice box. Congrats I'm sure it will go to a loving home. I don't get to collect boxes as I threw too many away over the years. I don't really regret it so I refuse to start collecting now. Although this box is special if it wasn't sold I might want it. Nope I can't think about collecting boxes.
IMG

jtucci31

I hate to be a Nulltard and go after all these boxes, but console boxes really do it for me. Plus, SamIAm is a great pal so I don't mind taking a box off his hands :)

blueraven

Looks like I'm a week late.

Glad it went to a good home!