Free Game: Tale Spin

Started by CrackTiger, 08/14/2016, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

The recipient of this game is blueraven.

As usual, anyone can opt in and I'll determine the recipient however I choose.

This is a loose TurboChip.

If you decide to part with this game in the future, please ralle it off in the forum.

Recipient pays for shipping by Canada Post. Game will be sent in a bubble mailer without tracking or insurance. If it gets lost, that's the risk you take.

Shipping to the U.S. is usually $4 USD.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

HuCHIP

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Killjoyy027

Idblbruno

Medic_wheat

Johnpv

BigusSchmuck

esadajr

pls include me into this wraffle thx
Gaming since 1985

Duo_R

please enter me in this one
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

esteban

blueraven

This would be awesome.

I'll raffle a game off here regardless of whether or not I'm chosen.

Good on you, Black Tiger :D

Medic_wheat

Hey little britches.  Which of my games is better? NES OR TG-16?

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/18/2016, 09:30 AM
Quote from: esteban on 08/16/2016, 08:51 AMIMG
Nipple edit!  :mrgreen:
Jahahajajaha.

You *know* I was wondering if someone was going to catch that!

Here is the original (NSFW nipple pixels):

https://archives.tg-16.com/swim/BG/079.png

I originally posted it with nipple, worried about it being NSFW, then slapped a sloppy 5-pixel pastie on the image.

NecroPhile

A see through swimsuit is skating a pretty fine line on nudity.  Please stick to showing only the edited version.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/18/2016, 09:46 AMA see through swimsuit is skating a pretty fine line on nudity.  Please stick to showing only the edited version.
Fixed. Link only. :)

ginoscope

I'm in I actually don't have that game.

shugs81

Is this as in oo-ee-oo tailspin???

If so I'm in... If its just filth like the pic.... May as well!!  :-"

Landis1255

Folks here are super-nice, helping others expand their TG libraries.  I don't believe I ever got a hold of this one back in my Turbo Prime, so I'd love to give it a shot.  Thanks!

780racer

In for Disney Mouse nipple action. Ill gladly be a name not at the top of the list. :D

khyron65

WTF! More raffle posts then actual for sale stuff. I never played it! So I guess count me in.

Mgridgaway

Another I need, sign me up!

JoshTurboTrollX

I do not currently have this gem-  Please enter me gently into this fine roffle bizcitz!  :)

Also, +1 TurboCHIP Karma to you fine sir!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

CrackTiger

The recipient of this game is blueraven.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

blueraven

Thanks a million, Black Tiger! This is very much appreciated, I love this game! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :dance:

Tale Spin has already gotten hours of play on my PCE, and even though there is a lot of mirth surrounding it, I've always enjoyed and wanted it! I remember playing it for the first time when I was in 3rd grade or so... my neighbor down the block was an expert on the Kid Cloudkicker levels and could get all of the powerups every time. I've already gotten incredibly close to beating it, if it weren't for the wrench-throwing lions, that crazy underwater level and the fact that baloo is one of the least-agile characters since ET on the 2600. It adds to the challenge! :D

Also, I love the color pallette!

IMG

THAT'S A BIG COCONUT!

Thank you again for your generosity! As promised, I will raffle a game off in the near future  8)