12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

How-To: RGB Modding Super CD-ROM2

Started by robnava, 09/22/2016, 11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

robnava

I made this a few weeks ago. I figured I should post it here in case anybody wanted to do what I did. I had some trouble finding the right information on how to RGB mod a Super CD-ROM2 specifically. Mostly with the pin-outs and just an overall explanation.

Anyway, if you have any questions, let me know. Best thing to do is contact me on Facebook or via YouTube comment since I don't frequent forums much these days.

Krimstah

thank you,

will need to do this to mine some time.

Have you replaced all the capacitors in your unit? If so how hard was the fix? could a person with mediocre skills be able to do the job if they took their time?