Looking for a PC-FX Controller and Memory Unit

Started by Killjoyy027, 10/07/2016, 12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killjoyy027

Hello all,

I am looking for a PC-FX Controller and Memory Unit if anybody one has one to spare.
I am willing to pay a reasonable price.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to hearing back.

Slypty

Not sure if you're still looking for a controller but I have one for sale, no memory unit sorry.

JoshTurboTrollX

I've always been kind of curious to get one of those memory units, but I'm unsure if I'd ever fill the onboard save memory. :)

How much save data can you save on a PC-FX?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TheClash603

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/23/2018, 02:27 PMI've always been kind of curious to get one of those memory units, but I'm unsure if I'd ever fill the onboard save memory. :)

How much save data can you save on a PC-FX?
I bought a memory unit and it either doesn't work or I am too dumb to use it.  It doesn't seem like I have filled up the space built-in to the system though, so perhaps the memory unit isn't very necessary.