@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Going for a complete NA TG16 set! who has one?

Started by Mighty, 10/18/2016, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o.pwuaioc

Pretty sure Nulltard Mighty would be roasted for collectardism at DoxPhile, too, with a couple notable nefarious notable exceptions.

Emerald Rocker

Mighty,
I do not own a complete set of TG16 games, so I cannot provide a picture.  You probably don't want a full set of TG16 games anyway.  HuCards / chips are almost universally terrible -- stick to the CD games if you actually plan to have fun.

That being said, as a long-time and respected member of PCEFX, I can help by trying to persuade others to stop this ridiculous and uncalled-for assault.

PCEFX world,
I don't understand why all of you are attacking Mighty for making a simple request.  Either you have a full set or you don't... if you do, can't you just post a gosh-darned picture?  And if you don't, can't you just move along instead of pissing on the carpet?
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Medic_wheat

I have a complete TG-16 hu card collection.

I call it my TED.

xcrement5x

Here you go Mighty.  Everything you want and then some but will probably never own:

Fullset of games with spine card, Pc engine Hu card, pc engine cd, pc engine scd, Arcade card and Super grafx.
IMG
IMG
Fullset Turbo CD/Turbo Duo.
IMG
All games except Magical chase :) for Turbo grafx, but was added later. 
IMG
Near Fullset of pc engine / fx guide books
IMG
Fullset pc engine fan and Gekkan pc engine.
IMG
Marukatsu pc engine and Fullset dengeki engine.
IMG
extra NEC.
IMG
Fullset Nec pc-fx.
IMG
Fullset Laseractive LD-ROM2 nec.
IMG
rare games part 1  pc engine
IMG
rare games part 2 pc engine
IMG
Hardware Turbo grafx/turbo express/turbo duo/
IMG
Hardware nec pc-fx
IMG
Extra hardware nec: midiworld e Sharp x1 twin
IMG
Rolfee stand!!
IMG
Hardware nec, boxed
IMG
IMG

Can we close the thread now?
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

LostFlunky

Gentlegamer

element, thanks for inviting me over, after we're done playing Xbox I wanna check out your OBEY collection.

IMG
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

poponon

can't deny i'd love to look through that amazing collection. wowza

xcrement5x

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 10/24/2016, 03:55 PMelement, thanks for inviting me over, after we're done playing Xbox I wanna check out your OBEY collection.
IMG
Lol, it's not mine.  C'mon, do I even appear to have that kind of fundage when I complain about having to buy something to drink when I "go out for coffee" with people?

It's our favorite PCE collector kisaku ;)
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Psycho Punch

Ahh kisaku, the master forums collectard.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: guest on 10/24/2016, 02:28 PMHere you go Mighty.  Everything you want and then some but will probably never own:

Fullset of games with spine card, Pc engine Hu card, pc engine cd, pc engine scd, Arcade card and Super grafx.
Can we close the thread now?
collectard + hoarder = still a well loved and respected member of pcengine-fx.com/forums

and peeps been saying all year we have no collectards here! yeah ok

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 10/24/2016, 04:45 PMand peeps been saying all year we have no collectards here! yeah ok
Some say that, sure, but most of us regularly admit to having collectard tendencies.

The main difference being that we don't feel the need to be a bunch of loudmouth braggarts (from the future), bringing it up every five minutes or posting a bajillion pictures of our stuff.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Emerald Rocker

I think I could vacation for a month in that game room.  The magazine collection alone would keep me busy!
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Gentlegamer

Quote from: guest on 10/24/2016, 05:21 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 10/24/2016, 04:45 PMand peeps been saying all year we have no collectards here! yeah ok
Some say that, sure, but most of us regularly admit to having collectard tendencies.

The main difference being that we don't feel the need to be a bunch of loudmouth braggarts (from the future), bringing it up every five minutes or posting a bajillion pictures of our stuff.
The other difference is if a collection was acquired over years of careful hunting, enjoying the process, or BIN in 2 months on ebay.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

wildfruit

I would never want a full set. China warrior abomination.

esteban

Quote from: wildfruit on 10/24/2016, 08:11 PMI would never want a full set. China warrior abomination.
Take that back!

I am serious.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: esteban on 10/24/2016, 08:42 PM
Quote from: wildfruit on 10/24/2016, 08:11 PMI would never want a full set. China warrior abomination.
Take that back!

I am serious.

You can tell because he didn't say comrade at all.

esteban

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 10/24/2016, 08:56 PM
Quote from: esteban on 10/24/2016, 08:42 PM
Take that back!

I am serious.

You can tell because he didn't say comrade at all.
So very true.  :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

blueraven

Gypsy

Mathius

Could you guys reset your positions and give this thread an encore please? I want to experience it all over again.

CGQuarterly

This is the first time I bothered reading this thread.  OP, you seriously overplayed your hand. 

Quote from: guest on 10/18/2016, 10:16 PMEh, this isn't even a troll, its a joke account. His first post in the buy/sell area is basically trying to be the ultimate PCEFX sinner.

Bragging about getting deals and selling them on eBay? Check

Bragging about going for fullsets? Check

Wanting Sealed games only? Check

All he needs to do is make a post asking why he can't find a case for Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu, and asking for pictures of the Dungeon Explorer 2 and Cotton cardboard boxes.
Spot on.  Same thing with this post:

Quote from: Mighty on 10/18/2016, 07:19 PM
Quote from: 780racer on 10/18/2016, 06:14 PMWhere did you learn about turbo grafx? What makes you interested in them?
I was born in 1996 so I'm too young to have been around for the time of the NES (and TG16), but for some reason I like those consoles. I like the look of full set NA retro games collections, I think they look really cool on display in a game room and I've always liked rare or valuable things whether it's video games, comic books or baseball cards.
I was collecting NES games and kept hearing about TG16 on Youtube retro games channels and as I looked into it I found out that it's even more elite to have a full NA TG16 set and the total amount of games in the set is much lower than NES so should be easier to achieve.
Also I would like to start my own Youtube show and think it would look cool if I had a full set of TG16 in the background.
Born after the Turbo was dead and buried?  Check.

Only wants the full set to display in his game room?  Check.

Only learned about the Turbo by watching YouTube videos?  Check.

Specifically wants a set of US Turbo games because they are more "elite"?  Check.

Wants to have the games on display behind him on his planned YouTube channel?  Check. 

OP you're like the bot accounts on Tinder that say shit like "Do have daddy issues, don't have a gag reflex."  You're being way too obvious.  The next time you create a troll account here, try to be more subtle and maybe you'll get a few people to play along for a while.

Otaking

Has anyone on here actually been on Nintendo Age or facebook groups?? people on there are all like this, it's surprising more haven't made it on here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Otaking on 10/30/2016, 03:10 PMHas anyone on here actually been on Nintendo Age or facebook groups?? people on there are all like this, it's surprising more haven't made it on here.
Yes to both, and I agree.  As much as that kind of attitude annoys me, what really bugs me is that they can't understand why they face hostility when they venture outside of their collectard safe spaces.

crazydean

Quote from: Otaking on 10/30/2016, 03:10 PMHas anyone on here actually been on Nintendo Age or facebook groups?? people on there are all like this, it's surprising more haven't made it on here.
I actually signed up for Nintendo Age a few years ago. I was just starting to get back into these old systems. It was my first time on a gaming forum, and I just didn't have anything to say. The marketplace rules the forum. The only conversation is about who owns what game and how much it goes for.

Gypsy

I lurked for a bit on NA but never posted because I didn't really care for their community.

blueraven

Quote from: Jibbajaba on 10/30/2016, 03:19 PM
Yes to both, and I agree.  As much as that kind of attitude annoys me, what really bugs me is that they can't understand why they face hostility when they venture outside of their collectard safe spaces.
Yes there are about 3 troll accounts currently active have the same agenda.

Quote from: Mathius on 10/30/2016, 10:35 AMCould you guys reset your positions and give this thread an encore please? I want to experience it all over again.
:lol: I couldn't help but laugh at this comment, Mathius haha!

Warbucks

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 10/24/2016, 03:55 PMelement, thanks for inviting me over, after we're done playing Xbox I wanna check out your OBEY collection.

IMG
Ewww .. soooo gross... I feel like I have to wash my hands from just looking at that.

martinine

Keith Courage is #1. Alpha Zone inhabitant for life. Thanks to this forum for rejuvenating and continuing my interest in all things Obey.

neopolss

I keep a full collection in my basement.  I keep going down to take a picture, but then I get so excited seeing it that I jerk off all over the games and have to go clean myself.  So exhausting.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: neopolss on 11/02/2016, 10:29 PMI keep a full collection in my basement.  I keep going down to take a picture, but then I get so excited seeing it that I jerk off all over the games and have to go clean myself.  So exhausting.
Not laughing at VGA acrylic cases now are you?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 10/30/2016, 03:19 PM
Thank you! I hadn't realized this is what they were until you articulated it.

neopolss

Quote from: guest on 11/03/2016, 08:49 AM
Quote from: neopolss on 11/02/2016, 10:29 PMI keep a full collection in my basement.  I keep going down to take a picture, but then I get so excited seeing it that I jerk off all over the games and have to go clean myself.  So exhausting.
Not laughing at VGA acrylic cases now are you?
I would never.  The acrylic perfectly preserves my jizz for future collectards.