10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

FS: Sega Mark III lot and Sega Saturn stuff

Started by CrackTiger, 11/02/2016, 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Prices are in U.S. funds and do not include shipping by Canada Post.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Sega Mark III game lot  $90

Cart + Manual + Box:

SDI
Great Football
Afterburner
Aleste
Family Games
Megumi Rescue
Blade Eagle

Space Harrier: boxed (worn box)

The Pro Yakyuu Pennant Race: loose

Sega Saturn

Virtual On Netlink Edition $20
Boxed Sega Netlink $30

Capcom Generation 2 (Ghouls n Ghosts) $30

Saturn game pics:

https://superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/sscds1.jpg

https://superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/sscds2.jpg

https://superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/sscds3.jpg

https://superpcenginegrafx.net/misc/sscds4.jpg
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 11/02/2016, 09:07 PMPrices do not include shipping by Canada Post.

Viewpoint $180
Metal Slug 2 Turbo $50
Crossed Swords 2 $100

161-in-1 with shockbox $100
108-in-1 with shockbox and laminated game lists $100
120-in-1 with shockbox (no cover art/insert) $80
Ohhhh interested in the crossed swords 2. Pm in bound.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 11/02/2016, 09:07 PMPrices do not include shipping by Canada Post.

Viewpoint $180
Metal Slug 2 Turbo $50
Crossed Swords 2 $100

161-in-1 with shockbox $100
108-in-1 with shockbox and laminated game lists $100
120-in-1 with shockbox (no cover art/insert) $80
BT I am lazy, but does any of those ???-in-1 carts come with Magician Lord?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

jtucci31

CrackTiger

These three multi-carts are the best combo to play every game available from multi-carts without using one that has an extra pcb you have to connect to a cabinet/supergun.

If anyone wants all 3 multi-carts, together they'd be $180 shipped within NA.

Magician Lord went up in price like crazy because it's not available on any multi-cart.

I'm hoping to post pics this evening and might sell some more games, but Magician Lord is one that I'm least likely to part with.

The only reason I'm selling some of these is to offset my gamble on the upcoming flashcart.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

xcrement5x

I will be intrigued to hear your feedback on the flashcart when you get it.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 11/03/2016, 03:59 PMI will be intrigued to hear your feedback on the flashcart when you get it.
I'm optimistic that the worst case scenario will be better than I expected from any flashcart this decade before details were released about the neosd.

But I'm going to wait until after I've used it for a while before deciding to get rid of most of my carts. Even if the design is fine, there could be manufacturing defects. I paid as much for a sealed copy of Sapphire.

Opethian

raz put up a review its legit except for Metal SLug X (playable but protection is not emulated)  its pretty much the best bet.
IMG

CrackTiger

I updated the first post with pics of everything.

Quote from: Opethian on 11/03/2016, 07:19 PMraz put up a review its legit except for Metal SLug X (playable but protection is not emulated)  its pretty much the best bet.
Yeah, I read the final review portion today. Since the first page in that thread, I expected it to turn out like this. Still, Krikzz had a long history of quality products before the unforeseen Turbo Everdrive compatibility issues. With this, if it ends up having issues with my omega, the flashcart and system together cost me over $1000.

CrackTiger

After thinking it through today, I decided to part with most of my MVS carts. I updated the list and will post photos of the additional games soon.

jtucci31

My apologies for the ignorance, I haven't checked the NG forums in quite awhile, but there will be a flashcart?? With all games now, even Windjammers? Is there a price yet?

mickcris

Quote from: guest on 11/04/2016, 09:21 PMMy apologies for the ignorance, I haven't checked the NG forums in quite awhile, but there will be a flashcart?? With all games now, even Windjammers? Is there a price yet?
yes to all

https://www.neosdstore.com/shop/index.php

jtucci31

Quote from: mickcris on 11/04/2016, 09:28 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/04/2016, 09:21 PMMy apologies for the ignorance, I haven't checked the NG forums in quite awhile, but there will be a flashcart?? With all games now, even Windjammers? Is there a price yet?
yes to all

https://www.neosdstore.com/shop/index.php
Cool thanks for the link. $400 is pretty damn crazy!

LETMEINPLEASE

No shit I didnt know that was happening. Id assume that would do MS5 too? Shit theres about $300 right there.

Anyways sorry to continue the thread hijack. GL with the sale, if you weren't in CA I'd be interested in some.

CrackTiger

CrackTiger

Crossed Swords, Sonic Wings 2 and Ninja Combat have been sold.

CrackTiger

I updated the list and added Samurai Showdown and Samurai Showdown II.

jtucci31

Heh I was half expecting to see WIndjammers here after the PSN announcement

CrackTiger

Updated list with Neo Geo MVS, SG-1000, Mark III, Mega Drive, Genesis, 32X & SMS games for sale.

CrackTiger

Finished pricing everything.

Spent the evening shoveling snow, so pics and PM responses will come tomorrow morning.

CrackTiger

Listed updated with a few games removed and several added.

Pics of everything now follow each category. If any links do not work, please let me know.

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

CrackTiger

Otaking

Any idea what shipping would be like for Canada to the UK on Mega Drive games?
Not sure if adding shipping would make it prohibitively expensive.
Not bought any games from Canada before and not bought many games in general over last few years so not up to date on prices.

Edit: actually I'll stick this in a PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

CrackTiger

FYI: shipping anything by Canada Post isn't cheap for single games, but it doesn't increase much to ship a lot of stuff.

CrackTiger

Updated the list and removed everything that has sold.

Added a few things.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CrackTiger

Sparky

SMS zillion ll and populous.
Can you hold those till noon today? as I need to check my stash of SMS games, I think I needy.

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 03/04/2017, 06:52 AMSMS zillion ll and populous.
Can you hold those till noon today? as I need to check my stash of SMS games, I think I needy.
I already accepted an offer earlier today for all of my boxed SMS games, but I'll let you know if they don't go through with it.

CrackTiger

Sparky

CrackTiger

ClodBusted

Quote36 Great Holes SEALED
Call me childish, but I still get a chuckle out of it when this title is mentioned somewhere.

Good luck with your sale!

CrackTiger

CrackTiger

Updated list with a couple new items. Still have misc Mark III and MD games to sell, just need to sort out which are left and will be selling them as lots.

CrackTiger

Updated with Sega Mark III and Saturn stuff.

CrackTiger

Added photos of the remaining Saturn games.

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)