RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Turbo Express fix and mod

Started by Green, 11/30/2016, 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green

Anyone here that can do a screen mod, controller port and/or AV out mod?

I have a Turbo Express that needs recapping and would love to get the works done.

ClarKent1975

second that! I have two Turbo Express units that I need to get modded.

SmokeMonster

thesteve has installed LCDs in three of my TEs and I highly recommend him. He offers more than just screen replacements and recaps though. He's added controller ports to mine, an RGB amp in one along with a mini DIN-9 jack, and composite AV output through the headphone jack. He does extremely high quality work :D

ltpitt

Is there anywhere instructions for 2nd pad en video out mod?

Firstadam2k

Does this person have contact info for screen upgrades and recaping

mario_pic

av modding my gt  im adding an av out by the head phone jack swaping connecter for one for audio and video jack

Mas

Is there anyone here who can fix my turbo express? Or a trusted company or site who can do it? The screen works fine but no sound and even when I have headphones on it's very faint. I will pay for the labor and parts of course.

mario_pic

Quote from: Mas on 06/09/2017, 05:58 PMIs there anyone here who can fix my turbo express? Or a trusted company or site who can do it? The screen works fine but no sound and even when I have headphones on it's very faint. I will pay for the labor and parts of course.
as long as no one took a crappy solder gun pistol to the te its fixable lol let me know i can do the repair im a little backed up for a week or so working on panisonic gamecubes and an hdmi mod for them  so i may have some time to work on ur turbo express   pm me ur info on what u want done and if its ever been recapped