Le TurboDoodle: #BL

Started by esteban, 01/02/2017, 09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

SEE! An old t-shirt masquerading as the "velvet" lining of a Sacred Box.

SMELL! The dirty pajama pants I haven't changed for days.

DELIGHT! In cats who love interfering with Very Important Human Endeavors (VIHE).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

elmer

In my extreme and decrepit old age ... I stay alive in the hope that one day, hopefully someday soon, I will find that cache of mind-altering drugs that you've been taking since you were a child!  :lol:

NightWolve

The box, the box, what's in the box ? O hail the box...

I didn't know about your Christmas special BTW, so checking that out now...

P.S. I *almost* felt an urge to play Blazing Lasers on my new 43" 4K LG TV... Almost, haven't seen how turbo games would look on it.

esteban

Quote from: elmer on 01/02/2017, 10:09 PMIn my extreme and decrepit old age ... I stay alive in the hope that one day, hopefully someday soon, I will find that cache of mind-altering drugs that you've been taking since you were a child!  :lol:
Thank you. That is the highest compliment. :)

My neighbors think I am "off-kilter", but they put up with it.

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/02/2017, 10:20 PMThe box, the box, what's in the box ? O hail the box...

I didn't know about your Christmas special BTW, so checking that out now...

P.S. I *almost* felt an urge to play Blazing Lasers on my new 43" 4K LG TV... Almost, haven't seen how turbo games would look on it.
TRUE STORY: My wife wanted me to throw out the gingerbread houses on XMAS day (no room with all guests). I asked my 12 year old daughter: "Have you ever used a sledgehammer before?"

:)

Play the 2- 5- minute mode (GunHed/BL) ... JUST FOR THE TASTE OF IT :)

TheClash603

Did I just watch the sequel to Eraserhead?

Galder

A true masterpiece. Now I carry all of the knowledge required to BEAT this game.

NecroPhile

Heh, good fun.  Thanks, este!  :mrgreen:

I loved the footage of you running away at the end, but why do you look so pissed off (constipated?) when crouching and holding the box of magnificence?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jlued686

Once again: brilliant.

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/02/2017, 11:52 PMDid I just watch the sequel to Eraserhead?
Hahahhahhahja.

Quote from: Galder on 01/03/2017, 08:07 AMA true masterpiece. Now I carry all of the knowledge required to BEAT this game.
Truth is knowledge is power. :)

Quote from: KingDrool on 01/03/2017, 10:10 AMOnce again: brilliant.

Quote from: guest on 01/03/2017, 09:46 AMHeh, good fun.  Thanks, este!  :mrgreen:

I loved the footage of you running away at the end, but why do you look so pissed off (constipated?) when crouching and holding the box of magnificence?
That "constipation-face" was to convey "seriousness" of the situation. NO LAUGHING MATTER. Very, very serious business.

Quote from: guest on 01/03/2017, 12:12 AMI came.

I saw.

I came again.
Crystal status: 100%.

Otaking

Lazing Blazers in teh box!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Psycho Punch

told you Santa was real. Finally a new turbo doodle.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

_Paul

This is made of things for my eyes to see.

esteban

Quote from: Otaking on 01/03/2017, 07:16 PMLazing Blazers in teh box!
But... can Glory truly be confined to a box?

I don't think so.

Quote from: guest on 01/06/2017, 01:03 PMThis is made of things for my eyes to see.
Indubitably. :)

Quote from: guest on 01/03/2017, 07:23 PMtold you Santa was real. Finally a new turbo doodle.
MOAR TO COME.

Gredler

I was just able to watch this, and I have to say, this is the best piece of film making I've ever seen. Bravo. Well done. Fantastic. I am not sure I can ever appreciate anything else again after baring witness to such a glorious artistic achievement. I hope I am not over selling it, but I loved it. This doodle was everything I wanted from a new doodle, and more. Wow, I am still stunned. Congratulations on the achievement. Don't rush the next one, if break between episodes proved anything it's that good things come to those who wait. Magnificent.

elmer

Quote from: esteban on 01/02/2017, 10:57 PMThank you. That is the highest compliment. :)

My neighbors think I am "off-kilter", but they put up with it.
I think that the term "eccentric" might fit better ... like all of the most-interesting folks.  :wink:

TheClash603

My girlfriend doesn't know what is going on in this shitty made for TV Oz movie, because I made her watch this during the middle of it.  Her comments, "I don't know what I'm looking at" and "it's boring."

That's why I am a mysoginist.

roflmao

YAY! Best one yet! That last shot from the unused footage had me lolling!