2/13/2025: Localization News - Cosmic Fantasy 3-4!

Rather earth-shattering news in the PC Engine / TurboGrafx-16 community: Cosmic Fantasy 3 & 4 has been officially localized to English by Edia 30 years later for the Switch! Hard to believe! I know their script quality is poor given the 1&2 port but still good to see.
nintendo.com/us/store/products/cosmic-fantasy-collection2-switch/
Main Menu

Ninja Spirit, loose hucard, up for trade.

Started by tjsnh, 01/03/2017, 02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

tjsnh

I've got a spare Ninja Spirit hucard in near-mint condition, looking to trade.
(I was given one as a gift, but already had it)

Games I'm interested in and don't have ;
Shooters like blazing lasers, r-type, etc.
Bonk's revenge
Legendary axe 1 or 2
Jackie Chan Action Kung-Fu
Cadash
Dragon's Curse
Vigilante
Order of the griffon
Tiger Road


I have absolutely no idea what would be a fair trade, so I'll just throw out that my spare Ninja Spirit is available instead of asking for anything specific. PM me offers, first good sounding offer will be accepted.

tjsnh

Oh, it's not completely "loose" - I'll trade it off in a brand new clear sleeve.

tjsnh

Bump. Still available for trade. Not looking for anything specific, first PM with a non-shitty offer gets it.