MGC 2017 is just around the corner!

Started by Sarumaru, 01/05/2017, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirhcman

Well the stream was a success! Its too bad Nulltard didn't have the twitch option turned on to save the stream for later playback :(

Dicer

Gredler

Get it going null, how am I supposed to vicariously go to MGC without this stream. The dream stream!

sirhcman

esteban

You should all get around a warm computer screen and watch the newest LeDoodle whilst drinking beer.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

geise

Quote from: esteban on 04/09/2017, 01:47 PMYou should all get around a warm computer screen and watch the newest LeDoodle whilst drinking beer.
DONE!

esteban

Quote from: geise on 04/09/2017, 02:07 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/09/2017, 01:47 PMYou should all get around a warm computer screen and watch the newest LeDoodle whilst drinking beer.
DONE!
:)

nectarsis

Home, car unpacked from an exhausting, incredible 4 days... miss some of the greatest friends ever and also miss those that could not be there.....I thank everybody for the hard work that goes into it and look forward to next year
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

esteban

Quote from: nectarsis on 04/10/2017, 03:25 AMHome, car unpacked from an exhausting, incredible 4 days... miss some of the greatest friends ever and also miss those that could not be there.....I thank everybody for the hard work that goes into it and look forward to next year
Were you on that twitch stream at any point? I only saw a few people the brief time I followed it...

Opethian

new Le Doodle > DoxPhile stream
85% less urine
IMG

esteban

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: nectarsis on 04/10/2017, 03:25 AMHome, car unpacked from an exhausting, incredible 4 days... miss some of the greatest friends ever and also miss those that could not be there.....I thank everybody for the hard work that goes into it and look forward to next year
It was such a great time!  Glad to hear you made it home safely!

Major props to Nully on setting up the stream!  I really appreciate the time you put into trouble shooting the issues and getting everything together!  I think for next year (if you're willing) we should put more event themes together with a bit of a schedule (like a poor man's GDQ or something). Get people signed up for games they're really great at or know some secrets about and see how it goes.

Thanks to everyone that came and hung out!  Another fun event!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

Quote from: esteban on 04/10/2017, 09:51 AM
Were you on that twitch stream at any point? I only saw a few people the brief time I followed it...
I'm pretty sure I was on sitting on a chair kind of behind rofl as he played Bonk lol... had on a Brewers hat

sirhcman

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/10/2017, 11:41 AM
It was such a great time!  Glad to hear you made it home safely!

Major props to Nully on setting up the stream!  I really appreciate the time you put into trouble shooting the issues and getting everything together!  I think for next year (if you're willing) we should put more event themes together with a bit of a schedule (like a poor man's GDQ or something). Get people signed up for games they're really great at or know some secrets about and see how it goes.

Thanks to everyone that came and hung out!  Another fun event!
It was great Nulltard, with a little planning I think it could be really good. One suggestion I had was to put a mic on the person playing and commentator(s). When the room was crowded it was difficult to hear the people on stream

nectarsis

esteban

Quote from: nectarsis on 04/10/2017, 12:33 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/10/2017, 09:51 AM
I'm pretty sure I was on sitting on a chair kind of behind rofl as he played Bonk lol... had on a Brewers hat
Ha! I remember someone playing Bonk...but I didn't realize rofl was there...and a Brewers hat.... damn, I think I may have seen both of you but not have realized it. I was distracted by the comments...

Ha!

majors

TurboTrollsDarKKKoboldJoshNulltard_20170408.jpg
DarKKKobold...................
IMG
IMG
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

Gentlegamer

A DoxPhile livestream?

The internet was a mistake.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

sirhcman

roflmao

TheClash603

Quote from: nectarsis on 04/10/2017, 01:41 PMShow album:

https://www.facebook.com/nectarsis/photos_albums?lst=639027124%3A639027124%3A1491844269
No one has Facebook, this link saddens me.

Livestream was fun, but since Silent Debuggers was the game I saw played the longest, I will never go to MGC again.

jeffhlewis

Nice shot of me (Bad Religion shirt) and Bartre (Fatal Fury hat) up there...right before we stole the Windy Gaming joysticks.

Sarumaru

This was even more fun this year than it was last year. It was nice to see everyone again and to meet new peeps as well. Looking forward to next year!

esteban

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 04/12/2017, 10:35 AMNice shot of me (Bad Religion shirt) and Bartre (Fatal Fury hat) up there...right before we stole the Windy Gaming joysticks.
Aha! That was bartre! You solved a mystery.

bartre

Quote from: esteban on 04/12/2017, 01:27 PMAha! That was bartre! You solved a mystery.

good thing you can't see any of my face really.
I'm going to forever look like an ominous villain in your brain now

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Sarumaru on 04/12/2017, 11:54 AMThis was even more fun this year than it was last year. It was nice to see everyone again and to meet new peeps as well. Looking forward to next year!
I don't remember, were you even there this year?
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

I love this pic!  Cool as it has 4 forum members in it!  :D  Fun times! 

JoshJeffLoveBFFs.jpg
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Sarumaru

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 04/14/2017, 10:16 AMI love this pic!  Cool as it has 4 forum members in it!  :D  Fun times! 
JoshJeffLoveBFFs.jpg
Oh yeaaaahhh~ takin' this pic straight to the spankbank

NightWolve

Haha, looks like Jeff Lewis. And I believe that Pro Wrestling [NES] character was called Star Man. How did that wind up there ?

Psycho Punch

Second place? That's fucking bullshit, it should have been first place now and for 10 more MGCs automatically.
Congrats JoshuaTurbo!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

roflmao

That pic is so full of win!
EDIT: I had to get my picture taken with him as well. :D
2017-04-08-15.36.14-600x338.jpg

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/18/2017, 11:12 AMThat pic is so full of win!
EDIT: I had to get my picture taken with him as well. :D
2017-04-08-15.36.14-600x338.jpg
Ha!

jeffhlewis

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/14/2017, 12:42 PMHaha, looks like Jeff Lewis. And I believe that Pro Wrestling [NES] character was called Star Man. How did that wind up there ?
Our own JoshuaTurbo won 2nd place in the cosplay contest with his starman costume. :D
Who the heck got 1st place?

esteban

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 04/22/2017, 11:57 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 04/14/2017, 12:42 PMHaha, looks like Jeff Lewis. And I believe that Pro Wrestling [NES] character was called Star Man. How did that wind up there ?
Our own JoshuaTurbo won 2nd place in the cosplay contest with his starman costume. :D
Someone was dressed up as a tank from Combat.

sirhcman

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 04/22/2017, 11:57 PM
QuoteOur own JoshuaTurbo won 2nd place in the cosplay contest with his starman costume. :D
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

JoshTurboTrollX-16.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1291765014236806