@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Guess the next tune getting the PC-Engine treatment ;)

Started by FraGMarE, 01/12/2017, 01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FraGMarE

Still very early.  Only 3 channels roughly filled in... but you should be able to guess the tune.  :)

esteban

I can't decide if it is Splatterhouse or Double Dragon or Battle Royale Redux...

Hmmmm....
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

FraGMarE

None of those.  It's a boss tune.  From a non-PCE game.

_Paul

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Dicer

spenoza

Raider II boss music! I knew it! Had to confirm on YouTube, though.

FraGMarE

Quote from: guest on 01/12/2017, 08:43 PMRaider II boss music! I knew it! Had to confirm on YouTube, though.

BINGO!  We have a winner!  :D

elmer

Quote from: fragmare on 01/12/2017, 09:01 PMBINGO!  We have a winner!  :D
:cry:

So what, no cowbell, then??? Well, maybe next time.  :cry:

:lol: