@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

WTB Windows 98'

Started by DeshDildo, 01/20/2017, 08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeshDildo

This is an odd request but I want to buy a copy of Windows 98 with key if anyone happens to have one laying around still.  I can't find my old disk and I am finishing a major upgrade/overhaul to my old Dell XPS R450 but need an operating system.  I can be a pirate but I'd rather have the real deal.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

bob

/games/Dscn5156.jpg[/img]

Key is on the back.  PM me your address and I'll send it.

xcrement5x

98SE at that!  gynt is one of the good guys I think.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

CrackTiger

Quote from: guest on 01/20/2017, 01:27 PM98SE at that!  gynt is one of the good guys I think.
No, he's as bad as it gets. He once washed an Omega level collectible in the kitchen sink, destroying not only his own investment, but also the profit margins of everyone who could have flipped it since.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!