10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTT/FS: some PCE Games

Started by Capitalistix, 02/01/2017, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capitalistix

Hey there,

I have some Turbo CD games and some Card games for trade. Mostly looking to trade toward Neo Geo/some other arcade stuff, but selling is also an option, if you are interested, please drop me a pm for pics and I can work out a trade value on the titles youre interested in.

PC Engine (boxed):

Side Arms
Neutopia II
S.C.I.
City Hunter

PC Engine Loose:

Darius Plus

I have a whole lot more to trade thats not TG related including consoles and a big want list posted over at the non-TG market forum. Please take a look! ;

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=21942.0

Thanks =]

Gredler

Is Side arms available?  I'm interested if you could send a price shipped to 92119. I might also be interested in Darius Plus depending on how much it all costs :) Thanks!

rcantor77

Interested in City Hunter... can you let me know a price shipped to the UK..?

What Arcade/Neo Geo items are you after..?
PC-Engine.co.uk - definitive hardware listing for all PC Engine and Turbo Grafx systems.