OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Castlevania series coming to Netflix

Started by seieienbu, 02/08/2017, 04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: technozombie on 07/17/2017, 10:33 AMI liked it as well as my wife and 14 year old son. Honestly, it's not worse than some 90s\00s game to anime conversions. I think Trevor talked too much. I think Ryan Gosling Drive style minimalism would have been more appropriate, but it's a minor gripe.
I didn't like how Trevor was cast either... It was the Martin Riggs/John McClane drunk badass with a sense of humor, or Agrivar from the forgotten realms comics... I don't think it fit very well.

blueraven

Was pretty fucking stoked by the first season of Castlevania..

It instantly had that Warren Ellis feel, from the first couple of scenes. Lots of weird plot holes, but damn good for a video game adaptation.

Cant wait for season 2!

esteban

I have to watch this. One of these weeks.

blueraven

seieienbu

Quote from: esteban on 08/21/2017, 11:53 AMI have to watch this. One of these weeks.
Once you finally sit down with it you can pretty easily watch it in just one sitting.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

esteban

Quote from: seieienbu on 08/21/2017, 08:31 PM
Quote from: esteban on 08/21/2017, 11:53 AMI have to watch this. One of these weeks.
Once you finally sit down with it you can pretty easily watch it in just one sitting.
Yup. 1-2 sittings and I'll be happy. :)

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec