12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Help with makai hakkenden shada please

Started by Travelman32, 03/23/2017, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Travelman32

I posted in the "correct" place, so this one can be deleted.  Thanks.

bob

the first thing i can help with is telling you to put this in the right forum section.

Travelman32

#2
Quote from: gynt on 03/23/2017, 06:11 PMthe first thing i can help with is telling you to put this in the right forum section.
It is a TurboGrafx-16 (TG 16) game, no?

So why not say what forum section to put this in??

Gypsy

It's a pc engine game and there is a pc engine section. A mod can move it for you.

Also isn't this a kusoge cheapy? I think the biggest issue might be finding someone that gutted through finishing it. If all else fails, maybe there is a longplay of it up on youtube and you could check against that?

Travelman32

#4
Quote from: Gypsy on 03/23/2017, 06:53 PMIt's a pc engine game and there is a pc engine section. A mod can move it for you.

Also isn't this a kusoge cheapy? I think the biggest issue might be finding someone that gutted through finishing it. If all else fails, maybe there is a longplay of it up on youtube and you could check against that?
Ok, my bad I guess.  I thought pce = tg16 and that the pce was just the Japanese version of tg16 (usa) and vis versa.

No long play on youtube.  Just a few short intro videos.

Gypsy

They are the same console essentially but the forum has sections for US stuff and Japanese stuff separated.

Travelman32

Quote from: Gypsy on 03/23/2017, 08:11 PMThey are the same console essentially but the forum has sections for US stuff and Japanese stuff separated.
Ok, so I should just wait for a mod to move this?  Or delete this (if possible) and post again there?  Hope I can find help.