RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Tits or Ass?

Started by Artabasdos, 03/28/2017, 03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artabasdos

HailingTheThings

IMG

Psycho Punch

anything as long as it doesn't have more dong than I do.

IMG
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ClodBusted

esteban

As long as they are hairy, I don't care one way or the other.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

IMG

Their noses are soooo soft and fuzzy.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Opethian

IMG

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Gredler

I have always been a tits guy, until my recent bachelor party, and after Daniella shaking that thing in my face I am starting to question everything I've known. I'd never moaterboated a butt before.

crazydean

Can't put a penis in tits.

NecroPhile

Quote from: crazydean on 03/28/2017, 01:26 PMCan't put a penis in tits.
You've led a sheltered life?  :lol:

Gredler

TheClash603

Women typically say that ass men are better people, but I only like women with tit jobs.

Otaking

Nipples or Anus?
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

ToyMachine78

Dicer

CGQuarterly

Por que no los dos?

I mean, if you put a gun to my head, then it's ass, but...

ClodBusted

Grrrrl.

IMG

Artabasdos

Quote from: guest on 03/29/2017, 02:01 AMGrrrrl.

IMG
As long as it's not a trap, I'm down with that.

ClodBusted

Judge for yourself:

IMG

Trap or not?

Artabasdos

Quote from: guest on 03/29/2017, 05:50 AMJudge for yourself:

IMG

Trap or not?
Yeah, it's safe. I approve.

Otaking

xcrement5x

ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Artabasdos

Otaking

Artabasdos

Quote from: guest on 03/29/2017, 01:27 PM
Quote from: Artabasdos on 03/29/2017, 01:27 PM
Quote from: guest on 03/29/2017, 12:32 PMISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE!
I don't.
The question is:

Would you hit it?
Given how fake those tits look, I'm guessing it's a trap. No thanks.

NE146

NecroPhile

Those tits look real.  Artabasdos is interested.  :P

Artabasdos

Quote from: guest on 03/29/2017, 03:52 PMThose tits look real.  Artabasdos is interested.  :P
Nah. Too fat.

ClodBusted

Not sure if you're sure.

Let's see:
Quote from: guest on 10/05/2016, 07:08 AMInstead of creating another topic, I'm just hijacking this one for fun.

Would you hit them?

IMG
You don't even need to decide if you're more tits or more ass, since these lovely ladies include plenty of both in one wonderfully heaving package.

Artabasdos

Quote from: guest on 03/30/2017, 02:19 AMNot sure if you're sure.

Let's see:
Quote from: guest on 10/05/2016, 07:08 AMInstead of creating another topic, I'm just hijacking this one for fun.

Would you hit them ?

IMG
You don't even need to decide if you're more tits or more ass, since these lovely ladies include plenty of both in one wonderfully heaving package.
Dude they're obese...

ClodBusted

They're hungry. Hungry for love. Hungry for putting a wiener in their wet, warm and welcoming mouths.

Artabasdos

Quote from: guest on 03/30/2017, 05:49 AMThey're hungry. Hungry for love. Hungry for putting a wiener in their wet, warm and welcoming mouths.
I just threw up...

Sarumaru

IMG

Quote from: Artabasdos on 03/30/2017, 06:20 AM
Quote from: guest on 03/30/2017, 05:49 AMThey're hungry. Hungry for love. Hungry for putting a wiener in their wet, warm and welcoming mouths.
I just threw up...
i34.tinypic.com/8wwm4n.jpg

Artabasdos

Need to detox this thread of lard.... :-(

IMG

DeshDildo

Such a hard question considering I love both.  However, typically big tits (real ones at least) come with a big juicy ass.  When it really boils down to it though I consider myself an ass man.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

SuperGrafx

Difficult decision.
I vote for BOTH equally!  :dance:

Sparky

What happen to the op? His fat ass must of felt guilty about what he said and left.
I am a leg man!!!

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 10/05/2016, 07:08 AMWould you hit them?
I would. Just sayin'. All except one of them.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Psycho Punch

Quote from: guest on 04/01/2017, 09:08 AMWhat happen to the op? His fat ass must of felt guilty about what he said and left.
I am a leg man!!!
Didn't knew you preferred ladies with a third leg.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TheClash603

Quote from: OldRover on 04/09/2017, 10:46 PM
Quote from: guest on 10/05/2016, 07:08 AMWould you hit them?
I would. Just sayin'. All except one of them.
Which one?

Sparky

Quote from: Punch on 04/09/2017, 11:23 PM
Quote from: Sparky on 04/01/2017, 09:08 AMWhat happen to the op? His fat ass must of felt guilty about what he said and left.
I am a leg man!!!
Didn't knew you preferred ladies with a third leg.
Haha..,nah but thats called a kick stand!

Serega81

Why not have both? Tits and Ass
If you don't like how things are, change it!  You're not a tree!!!!

ClodBusted

NoSexGex

I'de slide my hucard inside her Core Grafx
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

ClodBusted

IMG

Quote from: NoSexGex on 04/20/2017, 01:55 PMI'de slide my hucard inside her Core Grafx
All this talk about interface units.

MotherGunner

IMG
I'm with Clod all the way.  My favorite is Dannie Riel (NSFW)
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Dicer

Quote from: MotherGunner on 07/28/2017, 01:48 PM

IMG
I'm with Clod all the way.  My favorite is Dannie Riel (NSFW)
That body is amazing, too bad the voice isn't...

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG