Sega Lord X reviews the Street Fighter II Champion Edition PC Engine port.
Main Menu

Tits or Ass?

Started by Artabasdos, 03/28/2017, 03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

people that think titties are more important are banging chicks incorrectly probably.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

wildfruit

I like playing with tits more than arse but from a casual observation perspective the behind has it.

ClodBusted

Fueling the discussion as a lame excuse to post more pics.

IMG

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Psycho Punch

Ass, titties, ass and titties, ass ass titties titties ass and titties.

clodbuster keep doing lord's work, god bless.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

SiberianSpForces

Better contribute, for science!

IMG

ClodBusted

Quote from: SiberianSpForces on 11/29/2017, 11:49 PMBetter contribute, for science!
http://www.primecurves.com/jaime-changing-in-the-bathroom/6.jpg
Above: 10 points to Griffindor.

IMG

She calls herself K-A-N-A. I've met her twice on conventions. Initially performing cute cosplays, she eventually moved to suggestive photography similar to the Japanese gravure idol style. The pic I chose to show is from an intermediate period.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ClodBusted

/finger-lickin-good_o_3710557.gif

Arkhan Asylum

^^^^ That's BustyWinter, if anyone wants to see some tidders
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ClodBusted

Purple1308

Purple1308

Quote from: ClodBuster on 02/06/2018, 10:27 AM/finger-lickin-good_o_3710557.gif
I wonder how many people were disappointed with this image