RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

After a long while I'm back

Started by ruinatokyo, 10/10/2006, 03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruinatokyo

Aaron might remember me as ruina from some years back. I'm on my 3rd PC-FX system now. I just keep coming back to it, and now that my Japanese is good, I find the system to be more fun than ever.

I plan to do some things for what's left of the pc-fx community. I'll make some posts later about some of them.

One simple thing I plan to do is game reviews. I notice some reviews and overviews lack information or have misinformation. Maybe I can help clear some things up.

Keranu

That would be great if you could do that because when I was new to PC-FX, it was very hard for me to find info for the games. Hell, it's still hard for me to find some solid info for PC-FX games.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

rolins

Yeah, more reviews on PC-FX games please. I know Aaron has posted alot reviews on this site but it's good to have different takes on them. Also, movie clips would be nice, I hardly know any other games aside from Zeroigar and Battle Heat.

Keranu

When I get a video capture card I plan to record some PC-FX game videos along with taking screenshots for my website.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"