10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Le TurboDoodle: Virtual Cushion (PCE 30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL)

Started by esteban, 04/09/2017, 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

SWEET BEBE JESUS, this is finally done.

This was *INTENDED FOR OCTOBER 30th PCE 30th ANNIVERSARY* ...but, ha!, no surprise, I'm two months late. At least it is still technically 2017 for a couple days.

So... I missed October 30th deadline... then I missed my next goal (November 30), so I was determined **not** to miss my final goal (December 28th)... therefore, you can imagine how frustrated I was last night when I *unknowingly* deleted an hour of audio edits... if you hear any audio levels clipping, it's because I missed a bunch of things in my rush to upload by 11:59:59 PM on December 28th.

Sweet bebe Jesus.

:)

THANK YOU: A very special "Thank You!" to a generous pcefxer (hoobs88) for making 09:37 a reality. The chest/fanny pack will make an appearance in nearly all future LeDoodles. Thanks again. :)

Another very special "Thank You!" to a gracious pcefxer (bob) who shared a link to an auction item lovingly incorporated into this video (see 16:00 to be enlightened). Thanks, comrade. :)

IMG 

QuotePCE 30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL: Forget 3D-TV. Forget Augmented Reality. Forget Virtual Reality. Who needs AR or VR when the raw, visceral joy of NEC's VC has been pleasuring PCE fans since 1992?

In this very special episode of LeDoodle, Esteban bravely explores the fabled sensations of the PCE VIRTUAL CUSHION. Indeed, NEC released the Virtual Cushion on December 18, 1992 and the world has never been the same since.

00:00 Notices
00:25 Opening (30 ANS PCE)
02:21 Special Delivery (Signature Required)
04:13 WNYC (Peugeot 205 Turbo 16)
04:36 WNBC (DeSoto Plymouth Dealers)
05:37 WWOR (What do you want for Christmas?)
07:52 WNJN (NJN News  September 19, 2017)
08:49 WNET (Esteban presents VIRTUAL CUSHION)
10:31 WCBS (Nissan 1987 Patrol Fanta Limon)
11:36 WNET (Technical Difficulties)
12:56 DOODLE: Chalk #1 (road to lighthouse)
14:12 DOODLE: Chalk #2 (driveway in Jersey)
15:03 PREP: Art Supplies
16:18 DOODLE: Pen (on paper)

MAJOR EVENTS IN PCE HISTORY:
10.30.1987: PC-Engine console launches in Japan.
10.30.1987: Bikkuriman World & Shanghai introduce the HuCARD format to the cosmos.
11.27.1987 The Kung Fu (China Warrior) is third HuCARD released, but the first game exclusive to the console.
11.30.1987 Kato-chan & Ken-chan (JJ & Jeff) soon follows...
12.28.1987 Victory Run is the fifth and final HuCARD released in 1987!
12.18.1992: Virtual Cushion launches in Japan & New Jersey.

25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY: LeDoodle proudly celebrates 25 years of the Virtual Cushion!

MUSIC/AUDIO: All music and sound effects in this episode are sourced directly from PCE/TG-16 launch titles.

THANK YOU: A very special "Thank You!" to a generous pcefxer (oobs) for making 09:37 a reality. The chest/fanny pack will make an appearance in nearly all future LeDoodles. Thanks again. :)

Another special "Thank You!" to a gracious pcefxer (ob) who shared a link to an auction item lovingly incorporated into this video (see 16:00 to be enlightened). Thanks, comrade. :)
TRIVIA: Yes, I referred to hoobs88 as "oobs" and bob as "ob" to protect their identity on TubeYou. I will change that to whatever they prefer.

YE OLDE EPISODES:

This is the link for the really old videos (from 2012-2103): https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=14427.msg289318#msg289318

YE "RECENTE" VIDEOS:
Finally, this bastard is finished. It began in early February... and it was supposed to be short and finished in a few days. Now, more than six months later...

THANK YOU: A very special "Thank You!" to a generous pcefxer (hoobs88) for making 13:46 a reality. The fanny pack will make an appearance in nearly all future LeDoodles. Thanks again. :)

IMG 

QuoteULTRA-RARE COLLECTOR'S ITEM: This very special episode of Le TurboDoodle features the incredibly hard-to-find **R-Type Complete CD Coloring Book** (a promotional item for the Super CD-ROM² version of R-Type released in 1991 for the PC-Engine). This ten-page coloring book is unique because it features characters exclusive to the storyline/cinemas in **R-Type Complete CD**.

00:00 ...
01:26 Prologue
02:34 Welcome
04:01 Lifestyle
06:12 Doodle #1
08:27 Back to Jersey
10:18 Doodle #2
13:12 Goodbye
15:00 Stage 4 Cleared
18:19 Epilogue

**PRESENTED in BYDO STEREO for your listening pleasure.**

(We are proud to announce our new partnership with BYDO LABORATORIES, who have committed full support for all future episodes!)

MUSIC/AUDIO: All music and sound effects are sourced directly from R-Type (HuCARD and/or Super CD-ROM²) on PC-Engine and mastered at BYDO Labs in NYC.

06:12 Stage 1......... (Red Book)
02:52 Title Song ... (Red Book ... PSG)
04:18 Stage 5......... (Red Book)
07:02 Stage 4......... (Red Book ... PSG)
08:59 Stage 8......... (Red Book)
10:18 Stage 7.......... (PSG ... Red Book)
13:46 Stage 8......... (Red Book)
15:15 Name Entry... (PSG)
20:11 Stage 8......... (PSG)

THANK YOU: A very special "Thank You!" to a generous pcefxer for making 13:46 a reality. The fanny pack will make an appearance in nearly all future LeDoodles. Thanks again. 

WINTER/SPRING/SUMMER: Initially, this video was going to be very short and follow on the heels of the [It Came From the Desert] LeDoodle. Indeed, you see snow on the ground because the doodling/coloring segments were filmed in mid-February (New Jersey). Then, the next batch of scenes were filmed during mid-April (South Carolina). Finally, in mid-August one scene was filmed at DeForest Ave (New Jersey).

NO SOLICITORS: The coloring books are *not* for sale. Please do not waste my time with offers. Thank you.

LEARN MORE ABOUT R-TYPE: http://pcengine.co.uk/HTML_Games/R-Type_I.htm

"BYDO Stereo" and "Bydo Labs" are registered trademarks of BYDO Laboratories, Inc.

"Virtual Cushion" is a registered trademark of NEC Technologies.

TECHNICAL NOTE: This video is specifically enhanced for the Virtual Cushion (PC-Engine) accessory. Please follow all health, safety and moral precautions when using the Virtual Cushion.

I hope there is a little bit of something for everyone in the newest episode of LeDoodle...
IMG 

No FEET were harmed during the filming of this video. Well, actually, I did almost burn the hair off my toes.

Le TurboDoodle: ICFTD (featuring Donald Trump)
Ha!

I wanted to post this a week or two ago, but I was so busy in real life... every time I tried to finish it up, something would happen. It has been 95% done for a long time, but, this morning, I finally had time to get it done.

IMG

QuoteTECHNICAL NOTE: This video is specifically enhanced for the Virtual Cushion (PC-Engine) accessory. Please follow all health, safety and moral precautions when using the Virtual Cushion.

04:27-07:18 Mer D'Amour (with subtitles)
10:05-11:56 TurboGrafx-CD Trivia
11:57-13:17 Zen Dungeon
13:18-14:04 VCD Bonus #1
14:05-14:58 VCD Bonus #F

MUSIC: All of the music and sound effects featured in this episode of Le TurboDoodle are from the TurboGrafx-CD game It Came From the Desert. Ken Melville is credited with writing and producing these audio tracks.

SEA OF LOVE:
Performed by Terence Kirby
Written and produced by Ken Melville
Copyright 1991 Humarock Music
China Clipper Publishing ASCAP

FELINES: Exceedingly spry for a 17-year-old cat, AJ lurks in the basement, hunting for pâté. AJ is not to be confused with Mr. Missy (Episode #P), who sadly shuffled off this mortal coil a few months ago.

R.I.P. Mr. Missy, my feline comrade. Godspeed.

LEARN MORE ABOUT ICFTD: https://archives.tg-16.com/turbo_play_0007.htm

LYRICS FOR SEA OF LOVE: https://www.tg-16.com/Lyrics_for_It_Came_From_the_Desert.htm

SEE! An old t-shirt masquerading as the "velvet" lining of a Sacred Box.

SMELL! The dirty pajama pants I haven't changed for days.

DELIGHT! In cats who love interfering with Very Important Human Endeavors (VIHE).
I WAS DELUSIONAL: I honestly thought I would finish this on XMAS day...having filmed it early in the morning, whilst simultaneously preparing to host an extended XMAS (real party on Sunday, then runner-up party Monday, now runner-runner-up party currently since family has been staying at my house)... I haven't had a break for over a week.

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ME TRYING TO LOOK FOR TYPOS before uploading it.

I was in such a fog. I couldn't spell, identify grammar errors, et cetera, et cetera.

Last night, I changed the thumbnail like.... 19 times before settling on something.

Ha!

TRUE STORY: I was drinking coffee Sunday night, saying goodbyes to last group of guests—I FELL ASLEEP AND SPILLED ENTIRE MUG ON MYSELF. Coffee was warm, not hot. I had to wash couch cushions... but the entire time I was thinking: "I should be editing! I should be finalizing song list!"

Hahahahahhaha....
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

SuperPlay

Le TurboDoodle time, Hell yes  :D

geise

It's Sunday but the weekend has now officially started that I've finished LeTurboDoodle.  Thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D>

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: SuperPlay on 04/09/2017, 01:57 PMLe TurboDoodle time, Hell yes  :D
At one point, on the driveway, I bumped the ladder holding my phone/camera...almost knocked everything down (I grabbed the ladder just in time). Thank goodness I didn't break my phone. :).

Quote from: geise on 04/09/2017, 02:15 PMIt's Sunday but the weekend has now officially started that I've finished LeTurboDoodle.  Thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D>
Sorry you are back at work (probably), but I hope you have a great week. I'm easily amused and I love watching the alligators and turtles sun themselves down here (SC).

If you are off from work today, may I suggest listening to Hottt. Wylde. as you sun yourself alongside an alligator or two.

j/k, I know you might not always have an alligator on your lawn.

Quote from: guest on 04/09/2017, 03:18 PMRIP Marian
She will always be in our hearts.

What's funny is that my twins asked me why I said "murdered" because I always told them they were rescuing Marian. They actually like playing most of the Double Dragon games...the pacing really works out for them.

But, we never really watched any of the cinemas in PCE version...my son/daughter usually skips them to "get to the action"...

NightWolve

Well done, comrade, as usual!

You never know what you'll find inside a Le TurboDoodle episode, and this was no exception, that's for sure! ;)

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/12/2017, 11:35 PMWell done, comrade, as usual!

You never know what you'll find inside a Le TurboDoodle episode, and this was no exception, that's for sure! ;)

You have no idea how happy I was to finally make a video *worthy* of the "Hottt Wylde" song.

NOTE: I did singe a few toe hairs when making that video, but it was worth it. I had to hold my feet next to the fire for just a few seconds longer than my pain threshold—the entire time I'm thinking "Don't shake/drop the phone or else the shot will be ruined!"

TheClash603

1) I doubt Abobo was actually there.

2) Your next project should be a full length fan sequel to Eraserhead.

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/15/2017, 11:48 AM1) I doubt Abobo was actually there.

(1) The day after filming, a thunderstorm washed away all evidence of Abobo's visit.

(2) Ha!

(3)  Fact: My twins love saying/reading the name "Abobo"...

TheClash603

Quote from: esteban on 04/15/2017, 05:11 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 04/15/2017, 11:48 AM1) I doubt Abobo was actually there.

(1) The day after filming, a thunderstorm washed away all evidence of Abobo's visit.

(2) Ha!

(3)  Fact: My twins love saying/reading the name "Abobo"...
Did you ever play that fan made Abobo game?  Maybe the best Flash game ever made.

NightWolve

esteban

I have never played this Abobo Flash game...I am curious.

NightWolve

Holy shit, that's awesome! It's the NES game redone, but you play as Abobo and it adds all sorts of other characters from from NES games like Kung Fu, SMB, Kid Niki, etc.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/587787

I'm gonna give it a whirl!

NecroPhile

I finally got around to watching.  As always, esteban delivers the goods.  :shock:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Finally, this bastard is finished. It began in early February... and it was supposed to be short and finished in a few days. Now, more than six months later...

THANK YOU: A very special "Thank You!" to a generous pcefxer (hoobs88) for making 13:46 a reality. The fanny pack will make an appearance in nearly all future LeDoodles. Thanks again. :)

IMG 

QuoteULTRA-RARE COLLECTOR'S ITEM: This very special episode of Le TurboDoodle features the incredibly hard-to-find **R-Type Complete CD Coloring Book** (a promotional item for the Super CD-ROM² version of R-Type released in 1991 for the PC-Engine). This ten-page coloring book is unique because it features characters exclusive to the storyline/cinemas in **R-Type Complete CD**.

00:00 ...
01:26 Prologue
02:34 Welcome
04:01 Lifestyle
06:12 Doodle #1
08:27 Back to Jersey
10:18 Doodle #2
13:12 Goodbye
15:00 Stage 4 Cleared
18:19 Epilogue

**PRESENTED in BYDO STEREO for your listening pleasure.**

(We are proud to announce our new partnership with BYDO LABORATORIES, who have committed full support for all future episodes!)

MUSIC/AUDIO: All music and sound effects are sourced directly from R-Type (HuCARD and/or Super CD-ROM²) on PC-Engine and mastered at BYDO Labs in NYC.

06:12 Stage 1......... (Red Book)
02:52 Title Song ... (Red Book ... PSG)
04:18 Stage 5......... (Red Book)
07:02 Stage 4......... (Red Book ... PSG)
08:59 Stage 8......... (Red Book)
10:18 Stage 7.......... (PSG ... Red Book)
13:46 Stage 8......... (Red Book)
15:15 Name Entry... (PSG)
20:11 Stage 8......... (PSG)

THANK YOU: A very special "Thank You!" to a generous pcefxer for making 13:46 a reality. The fanny pack will make an appearance in nearly all future LeDoodles. Thanks again. 

WINTER/SPRING/SUMMER: Initially, this video was going to be very short and follow on the heels of the [It Came From the Desert] LeDoodle. Indeed, you see snow on the ground because the doodling/coloring segments were filmed in mid-February (New Jersey). Then, the next batch of scenes were filmed during mid-April (South Carolina). Finally, in mid-August one scene was filmed at DeForest Ave (New Jersey).

NO SOLICITORS: The coloring books are *not* for sale. Please do not waste my time with offers. Thank you.

LEARN MORE ABOUT R-TYPE: http://pcengine.co.uk/HTML_Games/R-Type_I.htm

"BYDO Stereo" and "Bydo Labs" are registered trademarks of BYDO Laboratories, Inc.

"Virtual Cushion" is a registered trademark of NEC Technologies.

TECHNICAL NOTE: This video is specifically enhanced for the Virtual Cushion (PC-Engine) accessory. Please follow all health, safety and moral precautions when using the Virtual Cushion.

Digi.k

I almost get ASMR at the beach scenes.

esteban

Quote from: Digi.k on 09/03/2017, 05:55 PMI almost get ASMR at the beach scenes.
ahhahahahahahhaa.

GUESS WHO JUST HAD TO LOOK UP "ASMR"?

See, I do learn new things.

hoobs88

The stereo effect during "R-type" and "L-type" was cool!
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

esteban

Quote from: hoobs88 on 09/03/2017, 07:42 PMThe stereo effect during "R-type" and "L-type" was cool!
Thank you.

I had a lot of fun with this video.

NoSexGex

Just enjoyed watching your Blazing Lazers doodles, I look forward to seeing this one too when I'm home
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2017, 10:55 PMJust enjoyed watching your Blazing Lazers doodles, I look forward to seeing this one too when I'm home
Thank you.

I like the cameos the *vacuum* and *cat* make  :)

The inspiration to make the damn Blazing Lazers video, believe it or not, was when I found an old file sitting on a laptop I hadn't touched in a billion years. I was going to pull the hard drive out, but I couldn't find my "2.5-Inch SATA to USB 2.0 External Hard Drive Enclosure" (what a mouthful), so I decided to give it one more chance (tried a different power supply and hooked up an external monitor). Somehow, magically, the laptop sprang back to life briefly (it's officially died a few days later).

I found **another** file on that computer, too.... but it's for a future LeDoodle.

I love recycling/resurrecting ancient stuff.

Psycho Punch

The best video series on the internet.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 09/04/2017, 11:40 AMThe best video series on the internet.
You are too kind. BUT THE NEXT ONE might be a good one.

Gredler

Oh the hype, oh the hype, OH the HyyyyyPE

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

i think i cant wait for the next one

esteban

Quote from: bob on 09/05/2017, 11:50 AMi think i cant wait for the next one
Coming much sooner! Four months was WAY too long to wait. :)

Quote from: guest on 09/05/2017, 11:36 AMUSS Timeball.  :lol:
Of course! There are more hidden goodies, too. :)

Quote from: Gredler on 09/04/2017, 07:37 PMOh the hype, oh the hype, OH the HyyyyyPE
Be sure to wear your headphones, for the full effect.

LostFlunky

esteban

SuperPlay

Le TurboDoodle: R-Type.

This has made my day :-)

geise

Quote from: SuperPlay on 09/14/2017, 06:34 AMLe TurboDoodle: R-Type.

Same. Thank you esteban! It was glorious! I always look forward to watching these.

esteban

Quote from: geise on 09/14/2017, 01:11 PM
Quote from: SuperPlay on 09/14/2017, 06:34 AMLe TurboDoodle: R-Type.

Same. Thank you esteban! It was glorious! I always look forward to watching these.
You are both too gracious. But, thanks. :)

I make LeDoodles for you guys. The few folks who watch the damn thing.

I have MANY (5-6) LeDoodles in the works now... tons of art and scenes filmed already.

Just gotta find the time to finish them up.

Unfortunately, Bydo Labs (the NYC office) is very busy and won't be able to deliver stuff to me for at least 10-14 business days.

Stay tuned...

turboswimbz

SIDE NOTE:  (Sorry Esty)
Anyone remember the crazy pixel bead art wall of R type from dingsbums? 

CLicky to his twitter where his top photo is of it:

https://twitter.com/Madstalker80

and the only photo I could find on the forum of it in process:

IMG
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

Quote from: turboswimbz on 09/14/2017, 04:40 PMSIDE NOTE:  (Sorry Esty)
Anyone remember the crazy pixel bead art wall of R type from dingsbums? 

CLicky to his twitter where his top photo is of it:

https://twitter.com/Madstalker80

and the only photo I could find on the forum of it in process:

IMG
I am glad you posted this! :)

I totally forgot about it. Crazy! I remember asking him about the weight and he said he had to glue the panels to the wall (it makes sense, but DAMN! that can mess up the drywall).

Insanity.

esteban

SWEET BEBE JESUS, this is finally done.

This was *INTENDED FOR OCTOBER 30th PCE 30th ANNIVERSARY* ...but, ha!, no surprise, I'm two months late. At least it is still technically 2017 for a couple days.

So... I missed October 30th deadline... then I missed my next goal (November 30), so I was determined **not** to miss my final goal (December 28th)... therefore, you can imagine how frustrated I was last night when I *unknowingly* deleted an hour of audio edits... if you hear any audio levels clipping, it's because I missed a bunch of things in my rush to upload by 11:59:59 PM on December 28th.

Sweet bebe Jesus.

THANK YOU: A very special "Thank You!" to a generous pcefxer (hoobs88) for making 09:37 a reality. The chest/fanny pack will make an appearance in nearly all future LeDoodles. Thanks again. :)

Another very special "Thank You!" to a gracious pcefxer (bob) who shared a link to an auction item lovingly incorporated into this video (see 16:00 to be enlightened). Thanks, comrade. :)

IMG 

QuotePCE 30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL: Forget 3D-TV. Forget Augmented Reality. Forget Virtual Reality. Who needs AR or VR when the raw, visceral joy of NEC's VC has been pleasuring PCE fans since 1992?

In this very special episode of LeDoodle, Esteban bravely explores the fabled sensations of the PCE VIRTUAL CUSHION. Indeed, NEC released the Virtual Cushion on December 18, 1992 and the world has never been the same since.

00:00 Notices
00:25 Opening (30 ANS PCE)
02:21 Special Delivery (Signature Required)
04:13 WNYC (Peugeot 205 Turbo 16)
04:36 WNBC (DeSoto Plymouth Dealers)
05:37 WWOR (What do you want for Christmas?)
07:52 WNJN (NJN News  September 19, 2017)
08:49 WNET (Esteban presents VIRTUAL CUSHION)
10:31 WCBS (Nissan 1987 Patrol Fanta Limon)
11:36 WNET (Technical Difficulties)
12:56 DOODLE: Chalk #1 (road to lighthouse)
14:12 DOODLE: Chalk #2 (driveway in Jersey)
15:03 PREP: Art Supplies
16:18 DOODLE: Pen (on paper)

MAJOR EVENTS IN PCE HISTORY:
10.30.1987: PC-Engine console launches in Japan.
10.30.1987: Bikkuriman World & Shanghai introduce the HuCARD format to the cosmos.
11.27.1987 The Kung Fu (China Warrior) is third HuCARD released, but the first game exclusive to the console.
11.30.1987 Kato-chan & Ken-chan (JJ & Jeff) soon follows...
12.28.1987 Victory Run is the fifth and final HuCARD released in 1987!
12.18.1992: Virtual Cushion launches in Japan & New Jersey.

25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY: LeDoodle proudly celebrates 25 years of the Virtual Cushion!

MUSIC/AUDIO: All music and sound effects in this episode are sourced directly from PCE/TG-16 launch titles.

THANK YOU: A very special "Thank You!" to a generous pcefxer (oobs) for making 09:37 a reality. The chest/fanny pack will make an appearance in nearly all future LeDoodles. Thanks again. :)

Another special "Thank You!" to a gracious pcefxer (ob) who shared a link to an auction item lovingly incorporated into this video (see 16:00 to be enlightened). Thanks, comrade. :)
TRIVIA: Yes, I referred to hoobs88 as "oobs" and bob as "ob" to protect their identity on TubeYou. I will change that to whatever they prefer.

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

Quote from: turboswimbz on 12/29/2017, 03:53 PMPUT JJ On the Phone!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was going to delete that part, but it was so corny I had to keep it.

I still cringe at the way I say "Thank you" in that part, though. I was really hamming it up.