@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Epic eBay Snipe: Lord of Thunder under $5!

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 04/20/2017, 07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

#winning #tg16pricecrash #flipfodder

lordofthunder.webp
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

grolt

The pins look worn off, it might not boot. YMMV
I'm a notorious strange man.

elmer

Hey, one of my favorite authors when I was a kid!

I don't remember reading that one ... now I'll have to look for it.  8)

Gotta love that 1970s-looking cover art.

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

esteban

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/20/2017, 07:22 PM#winning #tg16pricecrash #flipfodder
lordofthunder.webp
I love the composition of this photo.

Perfect*.

:)

Also, I want to read that damn novel now.

I never heard of the author before.

Also, I have never seen such a fearsome-yet-lame cat on a cover before.

* I would use three oranges** next time, they provide a much nicer contrast than the apples. Still, fruit of any kind earns you extra points.

** Or orangutans.

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/20/2017, 08:15 PMLol... Esteban... I was just telling Sirhcman that your photography was the inspiration for the composition of this particular photo. For reals! :lol:
Hahahhahahahahhaha!

You are too gracious, comrade.

elmer

Quote from: esteban on 04/20/2017, 07:57 PMAlso, I want to read that damn novel now.

Wow, I have actually got it, now I'll have to read it again!  :dance:

Great find Nulltard! She's one of the great writers from the classic sci-fi era.

And she really loved her cats ...

IMG IMG

esteban

Quote from: elmer on 04/20/2017, 09:24 PM
Quote from: esteban on 04/20/2017, 07:57 PMAlso, I want to read that damn novel now.

Wow, I have actually got it, now I'll have to read it again!  :dance:

Great find Nulltard! She's one of the great writers from the classic sci-fi era.

And she really loved her cats ...

IMG IMG
Wait a second...is the silly 80's film Beastmaster based in part on Norton's Lord of Thunder (Beast Master series)?

Ha!

Amazing.

elmer

Quote from: esteban on 04/20/2017, 09:42 PMWait a second...is the silly 80's film Beastmaster based in part on Norton's Lord of Thunder (Beast Master series)?
So THAT's why I don't remember it!  #-o

I must have got it in a 2nd-hand shop and put-off reading it until I got Beast Master, which I have still never actually purchased.

Definitely a great author for pre-teens ... but they soon look for something a bit more complex.

xcrement5x

That is some Cosmic Fantasy 2 level art going on man.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/20/2017, 10:27 PMThat is some Cosmic Fantasy 2 level art going on man.
I think Cosmic Fantasy 2 is worse.

NecroPhile

Heh, nice score.

How much for the Dr. Thunder?  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

mitsuman

Nice use of clickbait title.

Also would have accepted "I got Lords of Thunder for under $5. Collectards hate me because of this one trick..."

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

hoobs88

Quote from: Nulltard on 04/20/2017, 07:22 PMlordofthunder.webp
How do you like them apples?
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

roflmao

NoSexGex

Too bad about the sticker, it'll only get a 75+ VGA grade :(
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

Groover

IMG

exodus

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Groover on 04/24/2017, 01:38 AMWho knew the manual was that big.
That's not the manual, it's the novelization included with the ultra raer boxed version of Lords of Thunder (ghostwritten by Johnny Turbo).
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

pc_kwajalein

I love Dr. Thunder. In fact, I love off-brands and their silly names. Harris Teeter has a Fruity Pebbles knock-off called Fruit Rocks. It's just as tasty and geologically labeled as Fred Flintstone's cereal.

Awesome score on the Lord of Thunder! I assume the soundtrack is in musical notations at the bottom of each page.
My past-life would've surely led to our demise, and I had left it not a moment too soon. Our escape, though dangerous, had gone well. The train ride, sunlight, and passing snow-covered pine trees came together in a flickering show of our bright, new future together. Her head rested on my shoulder as she soundly slept to the gentle rocking of the passenger car. We felt freedom. We felt peace.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Gentlegamer

Dr. Thunder sounds like a liquid laxative.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

esteban

Quote from: NecroPhile on 04/25/2017, 03:18 PMI prefer Dr. Malle-O.
Yup.

Quote from: pc_kwajalein on 04/25/2017, 02:25 PM...

Awesome score on the Lord of Thunder! I assume the soundtrack is in musical notations at the bottom of each page.
Hahajajjajaja. :)