RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

SOLD: TurboBooster

Started by CrackTiger, 04/20/2017, 11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

TurboBooster comes loose without any cables.

$50 USD + shipping by Canada Post.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

NoSexGex

Quote from: CrackTiger on 04/20/2017, 11:31 PMThe TurboStick cord has some styrofoam stuck to it, but the cord is not sticky, which sometimes happens to cords kept in styro boxes for years on end.
I'm not sure why with happens with CIB TG16 cords. It's so frequent too, most TG16 items i've come across in their original styrofoam have had this problem
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

LostFlunky

Quote from: guest on 04/21/2017, 03:06 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/20/2017, 11:31 PMThe TurboStick cord has some styrofoam stuck to it, but the cord is not sticky, which sometimes happens to cords kept in styro boxes for years on end.
I'm not sure why with happens with CIB TG16 cords. It's so frequent too, most TG16 items i've come across in their original styrofoam have had this problem
Coleco too...

Also, I never leave controller cords on the system for any length of time either - they seem to start to melt together....

LostFlunky

Quote from: guest on 04/22/2017, 11:51 AMI believe it is a phenomenon called outgassing.

Before I heard of it, I used that same word for a whole other reason.
Yeah, same thing happens with records stored in PVC sleeves.  It will travel through the paper jacket and onto the surface of the record leaving a whitish film on the vinyl...

NoSexGex

I used to think that it was an overheating thing. But then I started finding wild Turbografx stuff in Canada and it did the same thing lol
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"

in99flames

Wonder who got this stuff...i replied rather fast and it wasnt me :-P
I am somebody's mommy!

in99flames

Ahahhaha its all good. At least it went to a good home. :-)
I am somebody's mommy!

TheClash603

Quote from: in99flames on 04/23/2017, 11:06 AMAhahhaha its all good. At least it went to a good home. :-)
It seems like a situation where there is such a low click rate on the advertisements on someone's website, they need to get some items to flip before the lights go out.

Partnering with redtube is the only way to get ahead in 2017.

CrackTiger

Added Atlantean.

Might sort out some other extra Turbo stuff to add soon.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

MNKyDeth

JP wired ABcard or US wired ABcard?

NecroPhile

Description says Turbob.

atlanteanship.gif

Who's man enough to beat the shark?  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jtucci31

Quote from: guest on 06/13/2017, 05:04 PMDescription says Turbob.

atlanteanship.gif

There still hasn't been too many people who have said here that they beat the game. I'm sure they're out there, but among those that even bothered to post in the high score thread, there may be less than 10

glazball

I hope Atlantean goes to a good home but just out of curiosity, is Arkhan no longer selling it on his site?
glazball's game collection and wantlist

esteban

Quote from: glazball on 06/19/2017, 05:08 PMI hope Atlantean goes to a good home but just out of curiosity, is Arkhan no longer selling it on his site?
Correct.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jperryss

The physical game hasn't been in stock for awhile but you can email him through the site to purchase the rom if you have a flash cart. Worth it.

http://www.aetherbyte.com/aetherbyte-atlantean_for_pc-engine_and_turbografx-16.html

incrediblehark

Quote from: guest on 06/13/2017, 06:42 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/13/2017, 05:04 PMDescription says Turbob.

atlanteanship.gif

There still hasn't been too many people who have said here that they beat the game. I'm sure they're out there, but among those that even bothered to post in the high score thread, there may be less than 10
Might have to dig out my copy and try

CrackTiger

Atlantean has been sold.

Added a TurboBooster.

NoSexGex

$50 for a booster, wow. Hopefully it goes to someone who's been playing RF for years and they're blown away by the difference.

CrackTiger

The TurboBooster has been sold.

Sparky

Always giving good deals to the community. Take note people. :)

CrackTiger

What it actually sold for was more like $38. :wink: