@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

FS: XRGB Mini/Framemeister - Opened, boxless, but unused

Started by SamIAm, 04/21/2017, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamIAm

EDIT: Sold.

-----------------------------

I came to the realization that with six CRTs in my house, I just don't need this and probably never will.

After buying it new, I took it out and tried a grand total of two times, with each session lasting less than 20 minutes. Since then, it's just been in a plastic bin on a shelf. Right now, I'm at work, but I can get pictures later.

I stupidly threw the box away when moving all my gaming stuff from one room to another. Everything else, however, is there.

Shipping would be from Japan, although if you act quickly, I'm going back to America next week and could send it from there. I could maybe check the local used game shop and pick up something extra to toss in the box if you have a request, but I'm afraid I don't have the time to do extended hunting.

If I could get $300, that would be cool.

Thanks!  :)

schweaty

Gypsy

Quote from: schweaty on 04/22/2017, 01:16 AMGreat deal.  Someone should jump on this
Very friendly price. I hope it finds a good home. I'd have definitely went for it it if I didn't already have multiple scalers. Certainly not going to take it just to Ebay it.

Dicer

I'd jump on it if I had the cash, very nice price.

MNKyDeth

PM'd

Oddly enough I was on solarisjapans site last night pondering the pre-order of one of these.

Saw this thread last night too. But waited till this morning after I woke up before PM'ing.
Planning on setting up a couple systems upstairs in my bedroom where the Plasma TV is at.

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

glazball

Is it correct that Micomsoft is discontinuing the Framemeister?  I read that a few months ago, but haven't heard anything else.  Glad it's going to a good home.  No home should be without one!
glazball's game collection and wantlist

crazydean

Quote from: glazball on 04/25/2017, 03:09 PMIs it correct that Micomsoft is discontinuing the Framemeister?  I read that a few months ago, but haven't heard anything else.  Glad it's going to a good home.  No home should be without one!
Yes, some of the components have become unavailable. It is expected that they will release a new model sometime which will upscale to 4K. That's what we all hope for anyway.